• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LiveWire

That is good. I let mine lapse in late December for a few days and when I logged back in for the first time M$ offered me $9.99 for 3 months. Not sure if that's a one-time offer or if it comes up every time you let it lapse, but if the latter, it would be $40 a year. Easier to get the whole thing up front though I guess.

Ferny

LOL ive been to that Bayshore Blvd like a hundred times by now. Nothing special and funny enough, Freeman was walking his dog nearby on the way to visit one of my good friends near the Air Force base there.

LOL ive been to that Bayshore Blvd like a hundred times by now. Nothing special and funny enough, Freeman was walking his dog nearby on the way to visit one of my good friends near the Air Force base there.

But according to google maps the closest taco bell is like 5 blocks away.

What kind of dog does Freeman have? Yorkie? Pomeranian? Chihuahua?

Ramirez

Well, that game was a hoot. I threw about 15 dropped INTs, Mike Wallace doesn't care to try on wide open streaks, and the Brown's offense will put you into a coma. Number one pick here I come!

Striker

GG Ramirez.

The Steeler LB Machine shut down Hillis, although I'm thankful the defense defended so much. Alphonso Smith and Joe Haden both had pick six possibilities but ignored them. I threw one almost in the 1st drive on an accident because I hit the wrong button, but your guy just bat it down.

I didn't check but Jerrell Powe was in there alot in the 3rd and 4th, I'm guessing Phil Taylor is now injured. -_-

Ramirez

GG Ramirez.

The Steeler LB Machine shut down Hillis, although I'm thankful the defense defended so much. Alphonso Smith and Joe Haden both had pick six possibilities but ignored them. I threw one almost in the 1st drive on an accident because I hit the wrong button, but your guy just bat it down.

I didn't check but Jerrell Powe was in there alot in the 3rd and 4th, I'm guessing Phil Taylor is now injured. -_-

They didn't shut down squat, you had like 130 total rushing yards, they just didn't all come from Hillis. You ran out the entire 3rd quarter by rushing, I wouldn't call that shutting down anything, lol.

Striker

That's cause Hardesty and Newcomer had 72 yards on their own. I'm cautious with Peyton sometimes because he fumbles when he gets a certain number of carries. Hardesty ain't no joke, I like him as my secondary punch, and doesn't seeem to go down easy.

You should've ran more. Mendenhall always killed me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
btw, props to my boy goldlion for pushing me to play through cronotrigger on DS. perhaps the greatest JRPG of all time!

One of the greatest games period. Its in my top 3 all time. Perfection. I choose to pretend Chrono Cross doesnt exist for what they turned that story into.

The most over rated JRPG of all time.

20120122-cqwpwdetmmy3uhy539rpct8qjy.gif

Ramirez

That's cause Hardesty and Newcomer had 72 yards on their own. I'm cautious with Peyton sometimes because he fumbles when he gets a certain number of carries. Hardesty ain't no joke, I like him as my secondary punch, and doesn't seeem to go down easy.

You should've ran more. Mendenhall always killed me.

I couldn't run, I was playing catch up the entire game. I got sacked for 10 yards opening play, then Wallace drops a 1st down to end the drive, and I don't think I got the ball after that until the 2nd quarter. The TOP was 9 to 18, lol.

Not knowning what button spiked or hurried the FG unit on at the half killed me as well. I thought it was X to spike. :(

I couldn't run, I was playing catch up the entire game. I got sacked for 10 yards opening play, then Wallace drops a 1st down to end the drive, and I don't think I got the ball after that until the 2nd quarter. The TOP was 9 to 18, lol.

Not knowning what button spiked or hurried the FG unit on at the half killed me as well. I thought it was X to spike. :(

i got fucked by this in season 1. what button is to spike!? forgot to ask after the game and it hasn't really come up since

Striker

The margin was never large, though. 7-3 halftime and both could've had three more pts each had we taken advantage of the field/kicking meter. That's the third dang FG I've missed this year with Phil Dawson. I tried judging the wind, but nooope.

I never knew what spike is, either. Another thing that bugs me is the different buttons EA do for throw away in Madden and NCAA. It cost me -15 yards vs. Nightz a few weeks back because I hit the button we normally used for NCAA. :|

btw, props to my boy goldlion for pushing me to play through cronotrigger on DS. perhaps the greatest JRPG of all time!

You've never played it before the DS?!? Man, glad you finally got to experience it. Its sooooo good. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Lucca!

One of the greatest games period. Its in my top 3 all time. Perfection.

Idk if I have told you this, but I have always thought you had great taste in games (except Sonic, but we all have weaknesses!).

Ramirez

Striker taking over as the new boss of the AFC North!

Edit: Hold B to spike! Hold X to no huddle.

Y is no huddle, X does nothing, as I can attest to. I saw Pheeniks get the FG team on the field in like 1 second against Smokey one time, no clue what button you hit for that one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The extra dungeon in the DS one (not the reptite one) expanded on the story a little further. i liked that they tried to set in motion what happened in Chrono Cross, even if what happened in that game was an abomination.

Top Bottom