• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

i love the "it's not fair bigAT got the packers!" memories as if we had a full fucking league. bigat got the packers because he was a vet and we had more than a few unknown spots to fill. why wouldn't he get them?

it's not like this year where we have 35 people interested in june

McNei1y

i love the "it's not fair bigAT got the packers!" memories as if we had a full fucking league. bigat got the packers because he was a vet and we had more than a few unknown spots to fill. why wouldn't he get them?

it's not like this year where we have 35 people interested in june

That makes sense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its cool. Im far into platinum already. Ive got some stuff on hold until it resets at the end of the month too. But more is always good

McNei1y

Sorry Crow, got caught up watching the rest of the Nats game. I just got home though so if you still wanna roll in SC2, I'm game.

Any other madden bros wanna join?

how the **** do you always beat me Matrix.

I played my worst game of the season. by far. 80% of that game was my fault.

20% was the Refs. You know this Matrix! TD taken away by Offensive clipping!

OFFENSIVE CLIPPING! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

Steve Smith interfered with like a mother****a. atleast 3 times with no calls.

No Pass interference on your first int, when your LB basically cut me off for a good two seconds to make the INT.

And last, a BS pass interference call on ME for actually making a play on a cross field throw.

Bah. GG anyway.

A shower is now needed to cool off...

P.S. I cant wait to use my Eagles season two. No More of this panther garbage O-line

"GG anyway." is the GG But prequel!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

TheCrow

Fun times in sc2 bird, bob, and mcneilly. One thing I know for sure is that whether it's DOTA or SC2, bob really knows how to let his team down. ;)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
vet and rookie lotteries is a bit much (are there even any first time players?), just do a single pool.

BigAT

Fun times in sc2 bird, bob, and mcneilly. One thing I know for sure is that whether it's DOTA or SC2, bob really knows how to let his team down. ;)

Yeah that was really fun. Sorry again about the time. Bob's going to become elite in a day.

Sorry I missed it, but I got last second Yankees tickets to the game last night. I'll be around tonight if you guys want to play again.

So Lonestar's history of bitching explains why he tries to justify getting away with complaining about people not following rules then blatantly not following one because "you were going to score!" while trying to find exploits in the game

awesome

DCX

DCX
So Lonestar's history of bitching explains why he tries to justify getting away with complaining about people not following rules then blatantly not following one because "you were going to score!" while trying to find exploits in the game

awesome
Its funny how little people change over the years. I was also bitching about not being in the playoffs when Konex 360 died and I was first man out of the playoffs. I just did the same our last season lol

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

awesome

Can't remember this, but... it probably happened.

I lay claim to the Twins formation Exploit and the "moving the controlled interior D-Lineman away from his pre-programmed spot" exploit (not the same as DLine Spread).

So who were the pioneers behind double corner routes, spread D-Line, L-Running (think that was Shawn, I remember a conversation on this one), and the other tricks?

TheCrow

Sorry I missed it, but I got last second Yankees tickets to the game last night. I'll be around tonight if you guys want to play again.

I might be around tonight, assuming it's not too late. You missed the game where me and mcneilly got a "gg fags" from our opponent when we rolled them with mmm. Upgrades are pretty good.

DCX

DCX
Can't remember this, but... it probably happened.

I lay claim to the Twins formation Exploit and the "moving the controlled interior D-Lineman away from his pre-programmed spot" exploit (not the same as DLine Spread).

So who were the pioneers behind double corner routes, spread D-Line, L-Running (think that was Shawn, I remember a conversation on this one), and the other tricks?
Shawn was indeed the L Runner.

DCX

Mrbob

I'll get my SC legs back under me...hopefully.

I'm not much of a Toss player. They are usually the last race I use. My SC usage normally goes Zerg >>>>>> Terran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Protoss, but I want to learn how to use the Protoss in SC2.

McNei1y

Mball is where its at. I def need to start playing as other races. Ive only played as zerg and toss for a combined amount of 5-10 out of like at least 200-300

Top Bottom