• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Rorschach

He's a fool for posting in the gaming side, everyone knows community is the only safe haven these days. :p

Gaming community. FMT got banned in OT community! Stay out of the gaming section and any thread with FMT's 49er bandwagon girlfriend in it. Oh, and peanut butter threads... don't ask. :|

untitled-6z8bwi.gif

McNei1y

Fun games again. 1 away from earning a spot in a division for 4's. I'm going to play some more 1's today/tomorrow to follow this build I found.

Just thought about it messaging CB, but I just don't have anything interesting to say about video games anymore. I still play them time to time, but 2012 Sanjuro is different than 2005 Sanjuro.

Probably 98% of my posts are in the sports threads.

Community gaming is probably the most important to me. I like having a set group of people that I play with. Anything that reduces the bullshit.

This sounds about right for me too.

After lurking in some ME3 threads, I expected to be in a rage when I finally beat it yesterday but instead I was indifferent to the ending and went on with the rest of my day.

BigAT

Fun games again. 1 away from earning a spot in a division for 4's. I'm going to play some more 1's today/tomorrow to follow this build I found.

great games tonight. We were destroying people until they matched with platinum players

Yup, it was good to get back into SC2 action after being away for a while. Although it's really sad how quickly your abilities can fade after just a few months of not practicing. My fingers were so slow and clumsy and I was missing very basic parts of my build order.

TheCrow

So Fire Emblem is now 2013? I really dislike Nintendo of America.
Localization takes time and it looks like they want to space out their releases. I don't mind since I still need to play Kid Icarus and then there's Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion later this year.

Sokantish

I felt that way the first time I tried to play it, after clearing the two bosses in that first castle area I had no idea where to go next so I just quit.

Oh wait you said Dark Souls, not Demon's Souls. I haven't tried Dark Souls yet.

TheCrow

Yeah, it can be hard to figure out what you need to do next but it's part of the charm. Guess I'll just go fight this giant wolf because I do not remember doing that. I think I would.

Somnia

I need to actually play through Dark Souls one day, decided to play through MGS2/3 and Peace Walker (mgs HD collection) and then or at the same time dunno, I'm gonna also play ICO/Shadow HD.

Nothing coming out really till Theatrhythm and then Darksiders before Madden. This Holiday is pretty calm for me I think. Far Cry 3, RE6, AC3, All-Stars, Dishonored, XCOM and Hitman are the only sure fire things for me and some of those will wait a few weeks when they drop to like 39.99 (guaranteed to happen)

Oh also, this week theres some big sale at Gamestop apparently, I think Twisted Metal is 30 off Monday, Starhawk is 30 off Tuesday (think its only 39.99 right now, so if they dont change it....) and then a bunch of other games are 20-40 off.

DCX

DCX
I need to actually play through Dark Souls one day, decided to play through MGS2/3 and Peace Walker (mgs HD collection) and then or at the same time dunno, I'm gonna also play ICO/Shadow HD.

Nothing coming out really till Theatrhythm and then Darksiders before Madden. This Holiday is pretty calm for me I think. Far Cry 3, RE6, AC3, All-Stars, Dishonored, XCOM and Hitman are the only sure fire things for me and some of those will wait a few weeks when they drop to like 39.99 (guaranteed to happen)

Oh also, this week theres some big sale at Gamestop apparently, I think Twisted Metal is 30 off Monday, Starhawk is 30 off Tuesday (think its only 39.99 right now, so if they dont change it....) and then a bunch of other games are 20-40 off.

30 off? Like % or dollars?

DCX

TheCrow

Still need to play the MGS collection, probably after Dark Souls. I feel the same way about this holiday. I think I'll be playing way more on my 3ds then on the 360. Only booted it up for the first time in weeks yesterday.

Played a couple levels of Kid Icarus and it's fun. Looks like there is a ton of content.

well i want to have at least 4 so we can do the co-op horde mode. me and bob just get fucking crushed. maybe wait till somnia has it or if nightz wants to join in!

Top Bottom