• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

GG AT. Stopped my offense cold and I had no answers.

EA was penalty happy on pretty crucial drives, no idea what was going on. On a 3rd & 22, AT hits his WR for what would've been a 16-17 yard gain or so, but my DB is called for facemask, instant first. Another instance is in the middle of the 4th while driving, it's 4th & 7, I go for it and I hit Greg Little on a 8-yard play but it's called back because my TE did a block in the back (or clipping?). I am not blaming AT or anyone who accepts these, but fuck, EA, what the crap.

To worsen matters, my rookie CB Ricardo Bush is out 3 weeks. Ugh.

that's the bitch who got the game sealing INT on me, he was mad at me for passing up on him in the draft :(

Striker

that's the bitch who got the game sealing INT on me, he was mad at me for passing up on him in the draft :(
He's been pretty good, and since goldlion's trade gave me Alphonso Smith (pick six today as my team's only score lol) has been dang good also, I move Bush around. The guys backing up Bush aren't so hot.

I did re-sign back up CB Chris Carr, though I hope I don't have to use him often.

daw840

I might be able to play tonight after my son goes to bed around 9:30 est...just depends on the wife. She's not feeling well, so it depends on if she wants to watch netflix or go to sleep.

I'm cool to wait until tomorrow really. Long day at work and Skyrim sounds way better. lol

If no one fills in for the Bills I will sub Sanjuro. I could use a revenge match. In the rain, of course.

can I get a piece of the subbing pie, I have a bye week too :(

I wouldn't be able to play till tomorrow though so if you're around tonight and he is then go for it.

Ramirez

Man, me and Levious just played one that went to 1:30 left in OT. I was down 24-7 til about a minute or two left in the 3rd. Dunno what's up with me, been throwing multiple picks this season like it ain't nothing. A couple of them were of the defense is beat but speeds up variety, but the other two were bad throws...

Look out for Ziggy Hood, leading the league in sacks & FFs! looool

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah I just sort of ran out of ideas on offense in the 3rd... two times I could have put it away. Felt so good stealing points at the end of the half then nothing after that.

Great game though.

Ramirez

yeah I just sort of ran out of ideas on offense in the 3rd... two times I could have put it away. Felt so good stealing points at the end of the half then nothing after that.

Great game though.

Yea, the pick before the half made me want to break something. Your defender was on his heels, had one hand on the ground when the guy broke on the out route, then he magically undercuts it in a span of .5 seconds despite being beat. <3 Madden AI

Not calling fair catch on that first punt was such a stupid move by me as well, I never get any good returns, so I don't know why I don't automatically call for it. I also completely forgot about he last punt before OT, I would started at the 30 or so, but Brown runs away from the ball once it gets near him and it rolls to the 2, anyone ever figure out what causes the AI to do that? I had my cursor on him and he still moved like I didn't have control of him. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
. I also completely forgot about he last punt before OT, I would started at the 30 or so, but Brown runs away from the ball once it gets near him and it rolls to the 2, anyone ever figure out what causes the AI to do that? I had my cursor on him and he still moved like I didn't have control of him. :(

Happened to me a few times. including a complete destroyer against FMT in the playoffs. instead of getting the ball at the 20 to go on a final drive Jax ran away and the ball landed at the 1 or something.

Ramirez

Happened to me a few times. including a complete destroyer against FMT in the playoffs. instead of getting the ball at the 20 to go on a final drive Jax ran away and the ball landed at the 1 or something.

Unlike you, I overcame the odds!

4 picks and 2 fumbles lost, is there the part where I blame his OP team?!

Ferny

Fernys friend is the bills. Fern post ur boys info!

I did...multiple times lol.

XBL: alexsd619

He's been sending messages to people he is playing so if you play the bills, check your messages for scheduling. Im getting him to sign up to the forums though but who knows how long that'll take to get approved.

that wasn't in the playoffs, that was in our regular season meeting. i beat you in the playoffs by like 20 points :D

daw840

He's been sending messages to people he is playing so if you play the bills, check your messages for scheduling. Im getting him to sign up to the forums though but who knows how long that'll take to get approved.

I'm sure someone here knows a mod whom can help with that. That's how I got approved here. Didn't even have to be a Junior!

DCX

DCX
Already did, waiting at the game screen.

I believe he wants 24million.

3172_Dr_Evil.jpg

DCX

Ferny

I'm sure someone here knows a mod whom can help with that. That's how I got approved here. Didn't even have to be a Junior!

Oh ok nice. Once he finishes his application, I'll see who can get him on the fast track to GAF acceptance.

Nightz

Is your buddy from San Diego?

Ferny

Hey if anyone has any mod pull around these parts, my boy just registered on the site. Username is the same as his GT so alexsd619.

Nightz

Top Bottom