• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wellington isn't a mod on gaf anymore. hopefully your buddy can get in though, it would definitely help in setting up the games

god damnit motherfucker they didnt say he was they said he used to be so he might have connections still.

WHY DONT YOU EVER READ THE THREAD!

Trasher

Next advance is Thursday. I play Trasher. I'm gone Friday-Monday so I may miss two advances.

Trasher are you available late Thursday night after the advance?

If I can't play my games I nominate CB3 as my replacement. My game after Trasher is BigAT anyway.

I work until uber late that night I think. So if you want to play late, then I can probably do that. Just cause you are a friend.

Who plays with the Broncos? You available earlier tomorrow?

Mrbob

Shake, where you at? I should be home after 4:30 Cst today.

Also, FMT is right about Twisted Metal. Demo is great! Only thing dumb is using a waggle flick for an extra boost but other that game is golden! Ordered my copy from Amazon.

BigAT

How is Twisted Metal for someone that has never been in love with the series and has no nostalgia factor for it?

TheCrow

looks like the only games we aren't sure about are broncos/ravens and bears/jags
I can play tonight after 9 and tomorrow after 5. I might be able to go earlier tonight since we are just working on group projects but I don't want to promise anything just yet. Hopefully me and Trasher can make it work.

I can play tonight after 9 and tomorrow after 5. I might be able to go earlier tonight since we are just working on group projects but I don't want to promise anything just yet. Hopefully me and Trasher can make it work.

nah I don't wanna pressure you if you got stuff to do you got stuff to do. I was just posting that to update the thread

with that said hopefully it can advance tonight lol and ferny can play because damn I have not played since Sunday and it's felt ages

DCX

DCX
nah I don't wanna pressure you if you got stuff to do you got stuff to do. I was just posting that to update the thread

with that said hopefully it can advance tonight lol and ferny can play because damn I have not played since Sunday and it's felt ages
Same here, I feel like I'm gonna get blown out :)

DCX

Ferny

It depends on when its advanced but I should be good to play.

eznark

Banned
download it and find out bruh! the game is legit but i can't comment on not having a nostalgia factor because i have it!

Out of curiosity, do your no pants party buddies play games? I can't see anyone being excited for TM unless they have a group of people to play it with in person.

TheCrow

It didn't come off that way, I just wanted to get my availability out there for Trasher. And I know how you feel, I can't even remember when I last played.

Ramirez

Shake, where you at? I should be home after 4:30 Cst today.

Also, FMT is right about Twisted Metal. Demo is great! Only thing dumb is using a waggle flick for an extra boost but other that game is golden! Ordered my copy from Amazon.

Wait, you have to use Move to play? Or are you talking about Six Axis or whatever it was called...

Out of curiosity, do your no pants party buddies play games? I can't see anyone being excited for TM unless they have a group of people to play it with in person.

nah, i'm the only TM fan! the game is quality and now with online play its going to be even better.

i played quite a bit of twisted metal black online when the PS2 network adapter came out. one of the best multiplayer experiences around and it was incredibly bare bones.

this isn't meant to offend in anyway, but if you don't find twisted metal enjoyable then you're a fucking idiot

DCX

DCX
nah, i'm the only TM fan! the game is quality and now with online play its going to be even better.

i played quite a bit of twisted metal black online when the PS2 network adapter came out. one of the best multiplayer experiences around and it was incredibly bare bones.

this isn't meant to offend in anyway, but if you don't find twisted metal enjoyable then you're a fucking idiot
I played Black to death. Played online and enjoyed it. I'm sure ill like the new one..

DCX

Sokantish

I played a bot game as Shadowfiend, he seemed kinda cool. Although his ult was really useless, maybe I just don't know how to use it correctly though... it did like no damage. I don't think I'm ready for real games yet

BigAT

I played a bot game as Shadowfiend, he seemed kinda cool. Although his ult was really useless, maybe I just don't know how to use it correctly though... it did like no damage. I don't think I'm ready for real games yet

I've never played as Shadowfiend, but in games I've played against him he seems like an absolute monster if he gets fed at all. Practically invincible.

Trasher

I've never played as Shadowfiend, but in games I've played against him he seems like an absolute monster if he gets fed at all. Practically invincible.

Shadowfiend is actually incredibly squishy. He has to rely on BKBs and Shadowblades in order to survive.

His ult is great if it's paired with other ults like Enigma's where it brings heroes in close together. The closer you are to someone when you use your ult, the better it is. So if you don't have a good ult to pair it with then it makes it very difficult to get off at the right times. That's why the Shadowblade is such a good item for him because he can cloak up and get in next to the enemy team. The problem with that though is that as soon as your ult goes off you better have lots of friends nearby to help finish off the job otherwise you are toast.

Top Bottom