• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

daw840

Well, we've reached that point that we always reach in Madden leagues. That point where everyone else seems to have improved far more than I. lol

EVEN PHEENIX BEAT ME, WHAT THE HELL?!?

bluemax

Banned
Well, we've reached that point that we always reach in Madden leagues. That point where everyone else seems to have improved far more than I. lol

EVEN PHEENIX BEAT ME, WHAT THE HELL?!?

I thought Pheenix's problem was that he never played sober.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pheeknicks is good when he isnt high as shit

And despite what he may say Locker has evolved into OP

pheeknicks is good when he isnt high as shit

And despite what he may say Locker has evolved into OP

He his fucking ridiculous. Never seen a QB throw so accurate on the run. Neutralized my pass rush with it. Had to play contain when he was on offense to keep him in the pocket

LiveWire

Yea I sexted CK and everything. I guess he's busy. We can try again tomorrow night. Would have already been in the books last night with a Skins win if it weren't for fucking Comcast. Fuck you Seattle let Verizon FIOS be freeeeeeeeeee

eznark

Banned
Since SWTOR only sold 2 million units and subscribers hardly crack 1.7m, who are you hoping picks up the Madden license next year?

McNei1y

Oh for Christ sakes, Madden is already enough of a retread every year. We'd only get roster updates every four years if Luke takes it over.

We need someone with vision and ability. 8monkey Labs would be awesome!

Am I the only one that liked the fumble recovery mini game from a few years back? I thought that was innovative.

Oh for Christ sakes, Madden is already enough of a retread every year. We'd only get roster updates every four years if Luke takes it over.

We might get shitty stadium re-designs of stadiums that should have just been brought back untouched. Like when Bungie made the decision to bring the best Halo map ever back and turn it into shit piled on shit and call it Blackout.

But maybe we will get lucky

Ramirez

We might get shitty stadium re-designs of stadiums that should have just been brought back untouched. Like when Bungie made the decision to bring the best Halo map ever back and turn it into shit piled on shit and call it Blackout.

But maybe we will get lucky

So true it hurts. :(

I sure hope Wellie is free tomorrow night, I think he said he's gone all weekend. =\

McNei1y

fuck no. i hated that shit. the best feature in madden of the past 10 years was vision cone and that got trashed :(

I sucked with the vision cone but it was pretty cool too. I just liked the fumble thing because it at least gave you a chance to get the ball back. I didn't want the computer randomly deciding if his guy picked it up over me.

I'm in the SIMIT crowd... :p

Yeah. Blame Ramirez! Go at him, he's a man!

Ramirez

I sucked with the vision cone but it was pretty cool too. I just liked the fumble thing because it at least gave you a chance to get the ball back. I didn't want the computer randomly deciding if his guy picked it up over me.

I'm in the SIMIT crowd... :p

Yeah. Blame Ramirez! Go at him, he's a man!

I'm 25!

LiveWire

I'm not playing a division rival as a fill-in. No one should. If Wellington can't play tomorrow night, then I'll play either the CPU, a non-division opponent or sim it.

Sanjuro

I think we can let go of the dream of Wellie showing up tonight. :p

Yup. I'm out. MST3k and bedtime.

iuLRwmJi7oBKD.gif

DCX

DCX
Levious, we should advance at a decent time tonight so i hope we can play after . Hope the rust doesnt result in a blowout :(

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
sorry DCX, I got plans tonight and tomorrow, I could play late Friday night (like after 11 est) or early tonight if we could start around 7 pm est.

Otherwise I'm free all Saturday.

DCX

DCX
sorry DCX, I got plans tonight and tomorrow, I could play late Friday night (like after 11 est) or early tonight if we could start around 7 pm est.

Otherwise I'm free all Saturday.

Friday sounds good, see ya then brosef.

DCX

Top Bottom