• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
gg

i wasnt really gonna kick a fg on you tho!

I just wanted to "air it out" one more time. I think I would have been just as well putting in my back up quarterback/punter Tim Masthay.

Fucking weird about audibles. Did you have the same problem?

Smokey

lol, why would I be salty over an exhibition?

I got got, but it doesn't count! When Smokey shows up for a game that matters, that's when I'll be salty.

it does count..u called me out in front of my fans and got tapped

spotlight..dat shrinkage

Mrbob

McNeily we playing tonight?

I can play during the day tomorrow or around 9cst tomorrow night if we aren't playing tonight.

McNei1y

McNeily we playing tonight?

I can play during the day tomorrow or around 9cst tomorrow night if we aren't playing tonight.

I can play tonight but how long are you awake for? I'm typing a spanish paper for my spanish class lol. I'm almost done and trying to finish before we play since I'm in a groove.

Mrbob

Alright. I do have to get up early tomorrow so probably not too much later tonight but i'll be available around 10am to 2pm central tomorrow or around 9pm central.

DCX

DCX
dont know why you passing late bro but whatever. Ryan cant fucking complete a simple out on a third down to save his life.

Played decent D until Tebow summon the perfect passer spell from his deck of bs lol

Ugh..freefalling :(

DCX

Smokey

ah successful night

ram gets cocky and tries to call me out..gets crushed in madden
cb tries to get cute..gets crushed 90-70

seems some cant handle the spotlight

lesson of the night...if you cant back it up get off the plate!

TheCrow

dont know why you passing late bro but whatever. Ryan cant fucking complete a simple out on a third down to save his life.

Played decent D until Tebow summon the perfect passer spell from his deck of bs lol

Ugh..freefalling :(

DCX
Was trying to get back into my game since I hadn't played in forever. My first drives were horrible, especially those sacks because my timing was off. Tebow also missed some easy passes but Murphy should've caught that pass at the corner of the endzone. gg at least you made it somewhat close toward the end.

actually it is!

ill demolish you tomorrow in the same way

This is really funny considering it's been almost a week since the last time you lost 3 in a row and you keep dodging me, tomorrow night will turn into Friday night and then Saturday night. I'll go play someone who actually has legit balls

dboythaGr8 27917 Send Message
Online playing Modern Warfare® 3

wow

Smokey

This is really funny considering it's been almost a week since the last time you lost 3 in a row and you keep dodging me, tomorrow night will turn into Friday night and then Saturday night. I'll go play someone who actually has legit balls

dboythaGr8 27917 Send Message
Online playing Modern Warfare® 3

wow

i wanted to feel casual...is that not ok?!!?!

i know you feel anxious to feel like you've accomplished something (finally) in your storied 2k career but until you knock da champ off you're still a pretender. i said we can play tomorrow!

Ramirez

ah successful night

ram gets cocky and tries to call me out..gets crushed in madden
cb tries to get cute..gets crushed 90-70

It's like bragging about being 4-0 in preseason, I love it!

bluemax

Banned
GG Birdman. Couldn't stop Graham and Brees ability to drop passes in like no other QB I've faced in this league.

That and 3 more INTs for Kaiser, including two on the same pass play, sigh.

Birdman02

GG Birdman. Couldn't stop Graham and Brees ability to drop passes in like no other QB I've faced in this league.

That and 3 more INTs for Kaiser, including two on the same pass play, sigh.

GG Man. I thought the lag spike on my 1st FG was gonna cost me the game, but my defense bailed me out with a few big picks. You pretty much shut down Ingram, but Brees was fitting the ball into some tight windows. The two picks he threw were just terrible reads by me.

Splat

You were in my backfield like instantly on a lot of the snaps. Being able to throw it up to Fitz and have him come down with it is another story.

Well Fitz is awesome, but I don't think my guys were in the backfield as instantly as you thought they were.

Ramirez

Well Fitz is awesome, but I don't think my guys were in the backfield as instantly as you thought they were.

Trust me, it's not in my head. Smokey was all up in my backfield in the game we played too. I get pretty decent protection and a hell of a lot better run blocking in the OF. I don't think I even have any of those guys in my starting lineup aside from Pouncey in the OF.

My downfall in that game was when Polamalu got hurt, Allen is a 69 OVR and on that last Fitz TD, I was in Cover 4 and Allen was no where near where he was supposed to be, not that I was shocked.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
either would be fine for me. Been playing terrible, you're gonna face me sober for once.

Top Bottom