• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
In other news, wellie looks absolutely nothing like i had pictured!

It always works that way too... i think the only person that i had an accurate picture in my head of was Ez lol

You must have have not been here the time we found out that CK was the 4th Barber Brother, behind Tiki, Ronde, and Shaun.

BigAT

Did anyone play NFS: Hot Pursuit on PC? I just started up and it stinks to have Autolog be essentially worthless since the game doesn't import any friends list, so I'm looking to add whoever.

bluemax

Banned
Bluemax, I think you're next on my schedule. What's your availability like? I can play at 1est during my lunch break, at 6-6:15 when I get home from work, or anytime after 10. Let me know what's good for you.

I can play any time after about 11:45pm est tonight. Tomorrow doesn't really work but Friday at roughly the same time would work as well.

Birdman02

I can play any time after about 11:45pm est tonight. Tomorrow doesn't really work but Friday at roughly the same time would work as well.

I think we're advancing tomorrow night, so we'll have to play tonight. Anytime from 11:45 up until about 2 should work fine for me.

Ramirez

Anyone else notice their guys getting fatigued easier? I had a guy that was gray the entire last drive of the game, and it was only like 4-5 plays with 2 spikes in between. The whole offense was red by about the 4th play...

eznark

Banned
Smokey are we playing tonight?

Ugh, I think I am going to preorder a Vita tomorrow. After talking with the dude at gamestop, with all the unused electronics I have laying around it's going to be essentially free.

Nightz

Ugh, I think I am going to preorder a Vita tomorrow. After talking with the dude at gamestop, with all the unused electronics I have laying around it's going to be essentially free.

You gave in, you weakling.

I'm getting one too when my tax return comes in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

gamestop will rob you blind. use craigslist to sell that stuff

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
He's getting a Vita free, how is that robbing him blind? lol

Not worth the hassle of putting up with people you don't know to sell it all individually.

I agree about the hassle of random buyers but

"Since I have a few DS's, a PSP and an ipod touch all sitting around unused"

we need more details but we should have the shadow council vote on this trade.

Ramirez

I agree about the hassle of random buyers but

"Since I have a few DS's, a PSP and an ipod touch all sitting around unused"

we need more details but we should have the shadow council vote on this trade.

He has my vote!

Look at what I did for the Cardinals!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He's getting a Vita free, how is that robbing him blind? lol

Not worth the hassle of putting up with people you don't know to sell it all individually.

Its not free. I saw the trade in values they have for some of that shit. its disgusting low. He would be giving alot to work his way up to the bare minimum of 250. (And lets face it your really paying atleast 310 because the 16 gig is probably the lowest amount of storage you can survive with.

Ramirez

Its not free. I saw the trade in values they have for some of that shit. its disgusting low. He would be giving alot to work his way up to the bare minimum of 250. (And lets face it your really paying atleast 310 because the 16 gig is probably the lowest amount of storage you can survive with.

It's a convenience thing, I traded my PS3 into them a few years ago and got 200 bucks for it, I only paid 300. I just don't get the GS hate, they give some pretty decent deals to you considering how easy it is compared to listing stuff on Ebay or whatever.

It's a convenience thing, I traded my PS3 into them a few years ago and got 200 bucks for it, I only paid 300. I just don't get the GS hate, they give some pretty decent deals to you considering how easy it is compared to listing stuff on Ebay or whatever.

listing stuff on amazon is much easier than ebay. i got $50 (after amazons cut) for radiant historia.... without instruction book or case! and the game is being re-released at 34.99 in a couple months!

LiveWire

Speaking of selling/trading in, anyone want to buy my copy of Skyrim for 360? $40/free shipping? Or if you have another recent 360/PS3 game you would be willing to trade let me know.

LukeSmith

There isn't a microscope powerful enough to measure my interest in Vita, or handheld gaming at all. iPhone/iPad are fine if I have to travel.

Otherwise, DOTA

eznark

Banned

I guess you missed the part where all portables get an extra $25 when put towards a Vita. I'm going to end up with extra credit. 250 for the system, 35 for the card. Boom. Each DS Lite is getting 60 in credit!

The fact that I can get rid of this shit and get value out of it is as much a reason for me getting the system as anything else.

It's an MLB machine, Luke!

There isn't a microscope powerful enough to measure my interest in Vita, or handheld gaming at all. iPhone/iPad are fine if I have to travel.

Otherwise, DOTA

portable phones can't compare to 3ds/vita if you actually want to play a videogame and not some garbage like angry birds or plants vs. zombies.

and ez i'm trying to decide on whether to get MLB on ps3 or psv. i wish cross play was available :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
portable phones can't compare to 3ds/vita if you actually want to play a videogame and not some garbage like angry birds or plants vs. zombies.

and ez i'm trying to decide on whether to get MLB on ps3 or psv. i wish cross play was available :(

Pac-Chomp is awesome

BigAT

How long before AT gives in?

Nevahs!

5t4At.jpg

LukeSmith

Eznark being as manly as he is, Hunting, Plays DOTA, watches Luck is such a juxtaposition to Bob.

But they both love MLB The Show. Has online ever actually worked in those games? I'd rep the Tigers on PS3 if it did

Ramirez

Eznark being as manly as he is, Hunting, Plays DOTA, watches Luck is such a juxtaposition to Bob.

But they both love MLB The Show. Has online ever actually worked in those games? I'd rep the Tigers on PS3 if it did

I remember participating in one season, the online worked pretty well. There wasn't much to the stats and stuff though, if I remember right.

I know no one would fight me over the Indians.

Mrbob

Sony going to do what they do best: Fix a software problem with hardware.

All online games for MLB 12 will be hosted by dedicated servers. It almost has to work. Don't know how Sony fails with online this year.

Ramirez

Sony going to do what they do best: Fix a software problem with hardware.

All online games for MLB 12 will be hosted by dedicated servers. It almost has to work. Don't know how Sony fails with online this year.

Videogames always find a way to fail.

eznark

Banned

It worked two years ago. Last year was a total clusterfuck because of PSN being down for so long. Just destroyed the launch and the league never recovered.

the problem i've always had with MLB leagues are that they didn't track individual stats. i mean.... wtf? wtf is the point in playing then? maybe they fixed this in the past 2 years, i dont know

LiveWire

Bethesda. We didn't have the patience for the metro. Surprisingly there were a lot of people out.
Nice. If you're ever out there on a weeknight again hit up Caddie's on Cordell. Used to go there on Wed nights after my bball league. Good happy hour spot.

Top Bottom