• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Nice. If you're ever out there on a weeknight again hit up Caddie's on Cordell. Used to go there on Wed nights after my bball league. Good happy hour spot.

That's actually my go to place when I'm in Bethesda. I love that bar. Last night we went split time between Barking Dog and Blackfinn though.

hey bro's, i want to take an early poll on who might be back for a possible 4th and final season of madden. put yourself in one of these categories:

1. Definitely!
2. Unlikely
3. Nope!

wellington told me he is in as well. so far that would be 7 people in. to run a true league we have to have probably at LEAST 24 people, and thats assuming there is just 1 missing team from each division

and just as a heads up, if we DO have a 4th season, the winner of said season will get a free copy of madden 13 (or any other game you want, i dont give a shit)

cb, ramirez, mrbob, luke also in. so far that makes 11

Players coming back (so far):
1. fmt
2. cb
3. ramirez
4. mrbob
5. luke
6. dcx
7. drizzler
8. birdman
9. livewire
10. mcneily
11. wellington
12. splat
13. levious
14. ferny
15. goldlion

Ferny

and the Bills guy, he being deployed to UAE in about a month and a half so he will be able to get to play till about March 4th and then is away for a month. He will be able to have internet over there so he would still like to stay on if possible. Just wanted to throw that out there.

well it looks like we should have enough to have a season 4 for sure. carry on then!

p.s. sokantish, the chargers are yours. this will also be a good test for madden 13! if you are reliable then there is a good chance you'd have a spot

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Back to .500!! Defense is fucking rolling now after I slapped them around for that poor showing against AT, and Fat Back is just Fat Back. 71 yard TD to start the game.

If I can go 4-2 I should make the playoffs (assuming I beat Striker)!

Sokantish

Nah, I'm done with Madden 12. I'll take the Chargers back in 13 though. :)

I'll get on Twisted Metal after I eat dinner!

Well I better get the Raiders then! I bet Rors will show up to steal them though...

Has this happened to anyone before? Literally unable to audible.

That's happened to me a like a few times in one game, but it would let me audible other times during the game, I didn't really get why it was happening so figured it was a bug. I couldn't really reproduce it though, it seems so random.

Ferny

Are you sure it's actually him? He's not streaming right now.

I played a game a couple of weeks ago with DDE (Starcraft 2 pro).

Blah it wasn't him. We thought it was because he played Pudge exactly like him but we checked his steam account and it was just some dude :(

eznark

Banned
gg smoke. After he got hurt on that sack/fumble, Waters was a 62 overall! His accuracy was down to 50. Even his speed was demolished. Fucking pinched nerves!

Top Bottom