• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Mrbob got J.T. Thomas who I was going also going after for a backup LB spot, but he nabbed him in the last second. >:|

:D

Glad I got him. I didn't realize he was auto cut over the off season, so I went to go get him again in free agency instead of making a ruckus about it here. Signed to a 5 year deal.

Max Unger also agreed to a 5 year 2.5 million per year extension after signing him to 4.2 million this season!

BradPittMoneyball.jpg

Sanjuro

That's fine, need to eat something anyway. Haven't eaten at all today except for a poptart before work. :/

Damn, I thought I had Watson locked up. Did you bid in the last minutes?

I bid initially, then a couple times around nine today.

Patriot family and all that.

bluemax

Banned
Whoever is paying Moise Fokou 5 mil is making a terrible mistake

One year deal! But I impose this question, have you seen my LB's? They gotta be the worst in the league, with or without Fokou. He and Bulluck were the best LB's available and I plenty of cash to use. I had to overpay!

Somebody was either raising the price on him, or bidding against me. Who was bidding for Moise Fokou aside from the Browns?!

Mrbob got J.T. Thomas who I was going also going after for a backup LB spot, but he nabbed him in the last second. >:|

I bid on Moise as well. Trying to switch to a 3-4. On the plus side I got Scott Fujita for a lot cheaper and apparently he's an 80 on my depth chart and not the 76 he shows up as in FA!

Between the weak draft class and weak FA group LBers were at a premium.

Only FA Im bummed I missed out on was that CB Khaynin whatever.

I won't be able to play until tomorrow night. I just moved and don't have the Internet hooked up yet.

Does tomorrow after 10 EST work for you?

DCX

DCX
Yep. Outside Bulluck, Fokou, and Fujita, it was embarrassingly weak, and at a time I desperately needed/wanted help!

Same. I was willing to spend on Bullock, not so much on Fokou and i bailed on even bidding on Fujita when Adkins has very similar stats and not that much of an upgrade.

DCX

Mrbob

Unger is garbo, that's why I spent a 1st on a center.

Fresh start can do him well!

If he doesn't work out he can be my backup next season. Well he might be anyway next year as I want to give Chase Finch one more year to develop before being thrust in the starting position.

McNei1y

I'm surprised at how weak the FA list was this year. I guess everyone signed their dudes on long term contracts since its much cheaper that way. I got some random cheap MLB.

BigAT

I'm surprised at how weak the FA list was this year. I guess everyone signed their dudes on long term contracts since its much cheaper that way. I got some random cheap MLB.

An unnecessary extra $15M in cap space meant no one was forced to cut bad contracts and had no problem re-signing players.

McNei1y

An unnecessary extra $15M in cap space meant no one was forced to cut bad contracts and had no problem re-signing players.

Ah good point. It was fun last year seeing all of those players available. I mean there were some decent guys this year but somehow I was "okay" at those positions.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If anyone needs a linebacker let me know. I've got some for trade! Especially if eznark needs them and wants to trade for Rodgers!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Actually I am surprised no one else bid on ROLB Anthony Benjamin (69 OVR):

23 Years Old.
84 SPD
89 PUR
87 POW

He will be a good guy to spell Rivers with.

I also had this crazy fucker on my roster, Darion Terrell (71 OVR)

23 years old
86 SPD
90 PUR
85 POW
70 MCV
74 ZCV

what the fuck, where did he even come from!? Score!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
nah thats too early. ill still be at work. 9 EST i probably the earliest i could do for tomorrow and thursday

LiveWire

gg Smokey. Was a defensive slugfest. Finally was able to get your safety on his heels in deep coverage and get the completion down the seam. Otherwise it was shutdown all day, as our passing stats showed. Surprised you didn't go to AJ down the sidelines more?

Bills CIRCLE THE WAGONS and come back from down 7 with under 4 to go in the 4th to win 10-7.

Smokey

gg Smokey. Was a defensive slugfest. Finally was able to get your safety on his heels in deep coverage and get the completion down the seam. Otherwise it was shutdown all day, as our passing stats showed. Surprised you didn't go to AJ down the sidelines more?

Bills CIRCLE THE WAGONS and come back from down 7 with under 4 to go in the 4th to win 10-7.

After playing with a left handed QB all last season gonna take me a second to get used to a righty again. I'm so used to looking to the left side and AJ by default lines up on the right as the primary receiver.

Manning out for 8 weeks ffs..ugh

PS: Nice intentional disconnect in our first game skank

ea smh

BigAT

GG Bird, you had some untimely penalties late that certainly didn't help your cause, that holding call especially.

Eli with a big scramble for a TD, plus he somehow broke a linebackers collarbone on the collision.

Birdman02

GG BigAT. An uncovered WR and a safety (3rd straight game with a safety) was the difference. I have no idea why my safety decided not to play the deep 3rd on that play. I called cover 3, but he just hung out in the middle of the field.

I dropped my controller on the punt before the safety. Unfortunately, it caused my guy to jump offsides and put me 5 yds closer to my own endzone.

Another 0-1 start to the season. :(

GG BigAT. An uncovered WR and a safety (3rd straight game with a safety) was the difference. I have no idea why my safety decided not to play the deep 3rd on that play. I called cover 3, but he just hung out in the middle of the field.

I dropped my controller on the punt before the safety. Unfortunately, it caused my guy to jump offsides and put me 5 yds closer to my own endzone.

Another 0-1 start to the season. :(

don't worry. niners will handle the giants in real life on sunday!

Nightz

Great start to the season. 2 games, 2 disconnects. Thanks EA. I told Crow to take the win if he was given the option.

TheCrow

GG nightz except for not being able to finish. We've played 4 times before and never had issues so I can't explain the disconnects. Anyway Tebow was unleashed and had a pretty good game minus those 2 picks in the 1st game but at least Rivers won't have those ints on his stat sheet. My defense is even better this year. My cbs are making plays despite coming up short by not catching ints and my rookie DT is having an impact in the middle.

Splat

Am I able to at this point of the season still drop guys for cap hits? There's a FA I want but I need to make room.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm alive! Didn't know the new season had started already. I wonder what my depth chart is like...

I can play tomorrow most likely. What times work for you?

Damn near anytime tonight after 6:30. Name a time and I'll be there.

Let's get this going, the road to Wrestlemania begins with you.

DCX

DCX
Livewire 2-0, impressive.

Bird, can you play Friday after we advance? Ready to lose my first game of the season.

DCX

Top Bottom