• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Here you go, FMT. PS1 classics will be available on Vita soon:

GlpqV.jpg

Thank tebow!

Ramirez

how are you a steelers and indians fan? lulz

ez then give me the A's or dodgers! if both of them are taken then i'll take the brewers

One of the perks of not having any local teams. Cincinnati is kinda close to me, but I picked all of my teams when I was young. I loved Omar Vizquel when I was younger and aspired to be just like him! 90's Indians were so good. Vizquel and Alomar were a treat to watch in the middle infield.

Sanjuro

Yeah, I've been running the MLB league. Corran Horn has the Giants. There is at least another dozen unloved California teams I believe though!

Does anyone in the league use the Marlins or does this lifelong get to use them

Anybody else here have NBA Jam On Fire? You should get it. Me and FMT played last night where I somehow blew a fucking 20 point 4th quarter lead because Pippen and Rose turned into Olajuwon on defense, but it was fun. it would be excellent to have some 2 v 2 going on

Sokantish

I thought the Show wasn't out yet, or are you guys talking about a league in 11?

Anybody else here have NBA Jam On Fire? You should get it. Me and FMT played last night where I somehow blew a fucking 20 point 4th quarter lead because Pippen and Rose turned into Olajuwon on defense, but it was fun. it would be excellent to have some 2 v 2 going on

PS3 or 360? I kind of wanted to buy it because I really loved the old NBA Jam but I guess I just never got around to it.

I thought the Show wasn't out yet, or are you guys talking about a league in 11?

PS3 or 360? I kind of wanted to buy it because I really loved the old NBA Jam but I guess I just never got around to it.

360 version. I would get it, it's getting roster updates and I love all the unlockables

BigAT

360 version. I would get it, it's getting roster updates and I love all the unlockables

They said that about the disc version and then they left it to die. I'm still bitter about that and refuse to buy the downloadable version, fuck them for ignoring the original game.

league vanced! play your games!

NEXT ADVANCE DATE: WEDNESDAY, 2/22/12 @ 6 PM PST

Offensive POTW: CJ Spiller (Bills) - 18 rushes, 264 yards, 3 TD's
Defensive POTW: Jarius Byrd (Bills) - 3 tackles, 2 int's, 2 FF's

Game of the Week: Jets defeat Bills, 38-37; this appears to have been a wild game between two best bro's!
Upcoming game of the week: Steelers Vs. Eagles; battle of the cheese QB's!

Striker

GG Live. Thank Tebow for that Tatupu pick, because you were driving and I couldn't stop it. Armstrong's long TD pass would have been picked if Pey Pey wasn't throwing. That was a laser!

Unfortunately, while I did win and keep my playoff hopes alive, I lost another goddam Safety, this time T.J. Ward, now out 9 weeks. -_-

Off to LM to sign somebody.

They said that about the disc version and then they left it to die. I'm still bitter about that and refuse to buy the downloadable version, fuck them for ignoring the original game.

Yeah I fucking hate them for what they did about the original version...but the new game has gotten roster updates (I still don't see any Jeremy Lin though) and it's good.

LiveWire

GG Live. Thank Tebow for that Tatupu pick, because you were driving and I couldn't stop it. Armstrong's long TD pass would have been picked if Pey Pey wasn't throwing. That was a laser!

Eh, it wasn't that laser. That's the type of timing pass that is completed a lot in the NFL but not in Madden. It is what it is, lol. gg.

Smokey

Oh, so if Striker shows up, we'll actually advance tonight. You gonna be around if we do CB?

I really feel like the middle of the road on THP is better than high THP. Most of the time Ben just rockets it straight towards a defender, where as with Schaub I was leading people like crazy and putting some nice touch on passes that I can never throw with Ben. Still don't know what Smokey was smoking.

As far as my stock team yeah I crush you with the current state of the Texans. Get used to it. My OF I got rid of Schaub to save cap space for other moves. Ended up getting a comparable QB back in the long run so it's worked out fine. So how about you hop off my giant sack of nuts.

You're lucky I don't have the stock team otherwise you'd get ass blasted in just about every game like you did during Primetime.

Ferny if you can tell you friend, I'll be around to play my game after the Heat game so after 5 CT or so. I also sent him a friend request on live

Playoff picture -

AFC:

1. Broncos (9-2)
2. Steelers (9-2)
3. Patriots (7-4)
4. Colts (6-5)
5. Browns (7-4)
6. Bengals (6-5)

In the hunt:
Texans (6-5)
Jets (6-5)
Raiders (6-5)

NFC:

1. 49ers (11-0)
2. Saints (9-2)
3. Eagles (8-3)
4. Bears (7-4)
5. Cardinals (7-4)
6. Buccaneers (6-5)

In the hunt:
Giants (6-5)
Lions (6-5)
Vikings (6-5)
Packers (5-6)
Seahawks (5-6)

Key playoff matchups this week:
Broncos vs. Texans
Patriots vs. Dolphins
Cowboys Vs. Bucs
Colts Vs. Vikings
Steelers Vs. Eagles
Saints Vs. Packers
49ers Vs. Seahawks
Jets Vs. Cardinals
Giants Vs. Redskins
Bears Vs. Lions

a lot of wild games this week. i would expect things to clear up soon!

Top Bottom