• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

So I think we should really think about switching to the Xtreme Football LM next time. It looks cleaner and overall better than LM. I know it was brought up a while back but Leaguemanager is just so clunky.

So I think we should really think about switching to the Xtreme Football LM next time. It looks cleaner and overall better than LM. I know it was brought up a while back but Leaguemanager is just so clunky.

Agreed but god willing madden 13 will have a real online franchise mode.....

Lololololllll

Sokantish

GG, ints have been killing me all three games I've played so far. I thought that fumble was going to cost me the game but the I ended up somehow stopping you and then you missed the FG.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuck, Soka broke my streak right at the end of the first half. I had gone my previous 3 games without allowing an offensive touchdown. :(

It was also ridiculous how you were able to so easily run right through me. Fucking Tolbert could not be tackled, goddamn.

I've won my last 5 in a row to put me right back into the playoff mix, pretty much solely carried by my D. My rookie Devante Morris has 6 picks. Between him and Leon Hall my secondary has been out of control.

Ferny

Ferny if you can tell you friend, I'll be around to play my game after the Heat game so after 5 CT or so. I also sent him a friend request on live

Hey bro he can't play till tomorrow sometime. Let me know what time is good for you and i'll let him know to be on then.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That dude that sacked me like 3 times in a row on that one drive was driving me crazy, I think he ended up with like 5 or 6 sacks.

PGe2W.jpg

He drives everyone crazy <3

gg blue. just wasn't my game! seemed like all your good karma we returned to you in one game :(

now i don't have to feel pressured to go undefeated at least.... yeah!

McNei1y

PGe2W.jpg

Yeah where the hell did he come from? Three weeks ago, my rookie DE and a couple of others were tied with the most at like 8-9 sacks. Now he's got 18 with my DE and someone else at 11!?

Oh and Adrian Peterson is running away with the yards. (finally I'm doing something right)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah where the hell did he come from? Three weeks ago, my rookie DE and a couple of others were tied with the most at like 8-9 sacks. Now he's got 18 with my DE and someone else at 11!?

Oh and Adrian Peterson is running away with the yards. (finally I'm doing something right)

Really good last couple of games.

Fuck you and Peterson. Fat Back was poised to take the rushing title, now I'm in a distant 2nd.

BTW, LOL @ the thought of LeShoure winning it. Fuck outta here gold!

McNei1y

Fuck you and Peterson. Fat Back was poised to take the rushing title, now I'm in a distant 2nd.

BTW, LOL @ the thought of LeShoure winning it. Fuck outta here gold!

8FxEa.gif

I'm looking forward to these last weeks. It's getting intense.

Oh and for the record: NFC North is best conference.

bluemax

Banned
gg blue. just wasn't my game! seemed like all your good karma we returned to you in one game :(

now i don't have to feel pressured to go undefeated at least.... yeah!

Ryan Kaiser with his best game as a pro: 17/22 303 yards 2 TDs 0 INTs and 14 straight completions until Golden Tate got rocked and dropped a TD in the fourth. Also one completion that hit off 3 defenders and landed right in Sidney Rice's hands for a TD!

And despite all that I still had to hang on and eke out a victory.

4 of my 6 wins are against division leaders.

McNei1y

Fortunately for me, I get to play Mcneily again. So thats a 300 yard day for Leshoure and probably another 100 yards-ish in my other games? Got this shit on lockdown

I would say something witty about your team but you're right. I'm like Bizarro FMT... My team allows the opposing run game 60+ yards. You're welcome everyone.

However, I do know that LeShoure won't win rushing leader though. AP will be on top for the last four weeks.

LukeSmith

PGe2W.jpg

Just audible your RB pre-snap to pick up blocks from his side of the field. And then you'll have to make a second adjustment once Wellie realizes that's what you're doing.

Just like I said when I vetoed the Rodgers trade, it doesn't matter who is on that side, whatever the playcall or scheme is that's freeing that end, it doesn't matter who it is, and ya'all don't adjust.

Also, if you play Wellie and get sacked a bunch save and upload the plays to EA's site. I want to see them and then I'll reveal what the play is or why you're bad and got dumpstered. And I'll do it for free

Hey bro he can't play till tomorrow sometime. Let me know what time is good for you and i'll let him know to be on then.

I will basically be around anytime after noon CT. So if you can get from him what the best time is for him and tell me I'll be there
thanks man

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just audible your RB pre-snap to pick up blocks from his side of the field. And then you'll have to make a second adjustment once Wellie realizes that's what you're doing.

Just like I said when I vetoed the Rodgers trade, it doesn't matter who is on that side, whatever the playcall or scheme is that's freeing that end, it doesn't matter who it is, and ya'all don't adjust.

Also, if you play Wellie and get sacked a bunch save and upload the plays to EA's site. I want to see them and then I'll reveal what the play is or why you're bad and got dumpstered. And I'll do it for free

y u so mad?

LukeSmith

What does the Rodgers trade have to do with it? Don't pin this on me.

Ha, no my only point about the Rodgers trade was that you weren't going to get the value out of Dunlap that it appears Wellie had in him, because the sacks Wellie gets aren't because of a player's ratings (outside of maybe 3 stats that matter).

Fun fact: My entire team has forced 3 fumbles this year. FMT had Pwilly force 2 in his last game. Look at Ramirez forced fumbles totals in the franchise if you feel like getting a laugh.

I bet he's controlled the player who forced the fumble on 3 of them, tops.

Colts suuuuuuuuuuuck

eznark

Banned
Ha, no my only point about the Rodgers trade was that you weren't going to get the value out of Dunlap that it appears Wellie had in him, because the sacks Wellie gets aren't because of a player's ratings (outside of maybe 3 stats that matter).

Fun fact: My entire team has forced 3 fumbles this year. FMT had Pwilly force 2 in his last game. Look at Ramirez forced fumbles totals in the franchise if you feel like getting a laugh.

Colts suuuuuuuuuuuck

Oh, like I had any idea what Wellis stats were! Dunlap has anchored a very solid defense for me and has played better then the shit I had there before.

Ramirez

Colts suuuuuuuuuuuck

It says I have 11, but like 5 of them came from your Mike Vick lite, still salty I see.

GG CB, seemed like a game of who wanted it less. Some of the worst throws I've ever made in this game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It says I have 11, but like 5 of them came from your Mike Vick lite, still salty I see.

GG CB, seemed like a game of who wanted it less. Some of the worst throws I've ever made in this game.

Dude you have no room to talk. You're salty even in wins, you pretty much invented the "GG but"

McNei1y

I'm surprised LM doesn't show forced fumbles. I feel like I've created so many of them but a lot are lost because a lineman jumps on it.

McNei1y

i had 2 against blue where my guys were right fucking there but just didn't get to the ball :(

I know the feeling. I caused a fumble against Luke today when one of my guys hit his QB who was scrambling for the first down. I hit him inches from the first down marker but before he goes down he loses the ball, which trickles past the first down line. One of his linemen jump on the ball for the first down before two of my corners, who were right next to it, because they didn't get on the floor. I had to lol at my luck.

LukeSmith

I'm surprised LM doesn't show forced fumbles. I feel like I've created so many of them but a lot are lost because a lineman jumps on it.

the fumble you forced on the Toscano raider today on 4th down where the ball bounced across the first down marker and one of my guys scooped it up was bullshit. I'm sorry on behalf of Madden

Little know fact... speaking of dunlap!

Wellie actually had the number 1 overall pick all wrapped up for dunlap because i had a hardon for dem stats

this close to taking DCX's crown :/

Top Bottom