• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

It's probably wishful thinking but I hope Madden decides to update their Online Franchise next year. I know we all want it. I like websites like LM and all but its such an unnecessary thing.

I'd love to have a system with practicing, scrimmages, player scouting, etc etc. And having the ability to do it from a good website.

Is there any news of a new creative developer or whatever for Online Franchise for next year?

Ferny

They are working closer with the guys from LM/DLG and they actually went or are going to their studio to talk about OF so we shall see how true that is. It's been the same OF for the last two years so there better be changes.

McNei1y

They are working closer with the guys from LM/DLG and they actually went or are going to their studio to talk about OF so we shall see how true that is. It's been the same OF for the last two years so there better be changes.

lol Remember the first time they introduced Online Franchise? The fantasy draft just added players to your team without you having the ability to choose aside from a draft board. I didn't mind the flex-schedule system though.

Then the following year came and I was excited a bit, was bummed about the lack of a flex schedule though. Then it stayed the same for two years. Great. It's like Tiburon took a page out of the 2k playbook.

Did you ever hear back from your friend?

bluemax

Banned
Just audible your RB pre-snap to pick up blocks from his side of the field. And then you'll have to make a second adjustment once Wellie realizes that's what you're doing.

Just like I said when I vetoed the Rodgers trade, it doesn't matter who is on that side, whatever the playcall or scheme is that's freeing that end, it doesn't matter who it is, and ya'all don't adjust.

Also, if you play Wellie and get sacked a bunch save and upload the plays to EA's site. I want to see them and then I'll reveal what the play is or why you're bad and got dumpstered. And I'll do it for free

zelda_secret_to_everybody.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Code:
Jaguars	  1	10	0
Chiefs	  2	9	0
Rams	  2	9	0
Cowboys	  3	8	0
Panthers  3	8	0
Ravens	  3	8	0
Bills	  4	7	0
Chargers  4	7	0
Dolphins  4	7	0
Falcons	  4	7	0
Redskins  4	7	0
Titans	  4	7	0
Seahawks  5	6	0
Packers	  5	6	0
Colts	  6	5	0
Bengals	  6	5	0
Buccs	  6	5	0
Giants	  6	5	0
Jets	  6	5	0
Lions	  6	5	0
Raiders	  6	5	0
Texans	  6	5	0
Vikings	  6	5	0
Bears	  7	4	0
Browns	  7	4	0
Cardinals 7	4	0
Patriots  7	4	0
Eagles	  8	3	0
Broncos	  9	2	0
Saints	  9	2	0
Steelers  9	2	0
49ers	 11	0	0

Draft pseudo standings through week 12.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW, DCX wanted me to sub for him against Raiders guy, but I play him the week after. It'd be an unfair advantage for me to see his game before playing him with my real team. Someone else fill in for him!

Me and DCX have the same record and "Raiders guy" is another guy in the playoff hunt who I would like to take out. And after I play against the Bills I have nothing to do

Clearly I am the perfect candidate for a sub

DCX

DCX
BTW, DCX wanted me to sub for him against Raiders guy, but I play him the week after. It'd be an unfair advantage for me to see his game before playing him with my real team. Someone else fill in for him!

Actually my plans changed..I won't be needing a sub :)

I can continue to take my mid season annual dive.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OK perfect.

Further, I am putting out a request, a friendly request. It goes as follows:

Please beat Striker and let me get into the playoffs!

Your friend, Wellington.

I need to go to Interception Academy or something

if I could just not donate the ball to the other team so much I would win more games :(

TRASHER- When do you want to rumble, good Sir.

I need to go to Interception Academy or something

if I could just not donate the ball to the other team so much I would win more games :(

Join the club.

know that feel bro.

I think i might pull a sanjuro the last few games of this season. Fuck the run and just pass alllllllll damn game. It might end in a blow out but at least ill get some decent practice against a real opponent.

We play the last game of the season ph33nix IIRC... we should scrim a few times beforehand with our OF rosters just for practice. If your down for that

bluemax

Banned

know that feel bro.

I think i might pull a sanjuro the last few games of this season. Fuck the run and just pass alllllllll damn game. It might end in a blow out but at least ill get some decent practice against a real opponent.

We play the last game of the season ph33nix IIRC... we should scrim a few times beforehand with our OF rosters just for practice. If your down for that

Sanjuro ran the ball more than he passed against me. I think he only attempted 4 passes in the first half.

Of course it was raining stupid hard so that probably accounts for some of it. He also completed as many passes to my team as his own team and he was getting good yards running so I don't blame him.

Sanjuro ran the ball more than he passed against me. I think he only attempted 4 passes in the first half.

Of course it was raining stupid hard so that probably accounts for some of it. He also completed as many passes to my team as his own team and he was getting good yards running so I don't blame him.

This year Sanjuro is pretty balanced it seems. He was in my game when i played him. I am talking about what he did last year when he threw 70+ ints. He was just passing all day and didnt even try to run. It was pretty obvious to me that he was trying to get practice passing. He's only got 22 ints this year

What's your deal, mastershake? Don't tease like that

It's not an actual scrim in the sense that you are thinking... but you most certainly can practice with your OF rosters. Just takes a little finesse and some cooperation from the person you are playing that week.

Most people would be fighting for a playoff spot so they arent going to want to play multiple games but my fate was wrapped up since week 2 and pheenicks fate will be wrapped up here soon too(sorry bro)

So we both want some practice and have nothing to lose!

Trasher

know that feel bro.

Yo homie. Can you go right now by chance? If not, tomorrow night should probably work for me.

Top Bottom