• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sanjuro has finally beaten me. GG. That shit sucked, your long td runs were bs (well 1 was, the other I was doubling your TE and there was no safety to be found) and I should've had a few tds with Gates but got caught on invisible walls of fallen guys so many times it felt like. Madden didn't want me to win with Campbell throwing 3 of his 4 picks in the 4th. 1 was a terrible choice by me tho. The others were single coverage on the streak and Gates even had a few steps on the last one.

Mrbob

Fuckers raised the price on hot shots.

Yeah, I figured they would for the B2G1 free promo. Still comes out to be a slightly better deal when picking up 3 games.

Holding out till Wednesday to see if Dynasty Warriors Next gets added to this promo. Need to get my musou on!

Sanjuro

Sanjuro has finally beaten me. GG. That shit sucked, your long td runs were bs (well 1 was, the other I was doubling your TE and there was no safety to be found) and I should've had a few tds with Gates but got caught on invisible walls of fallen guys so many times it felt like. Madden didn't want me to win with Campbell throwing 3 of his 4 picks in the 4th. 1 was a terrible choice by me tho. The others were single coverage on the streak and Gates even had a few steps on the last one.

KUaIl.jpg

eznark

Banned
Woo hoo my GameStop is doing a midnight launch...even though I am the only one besides the owner to even ask about one!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got damn Splat has some good running backs and a ridiculous run blocking line.

Im doing Gods work with this team

Splat

The Cards are a weird team, sometimes they gash teams on the ground, and sometimes they are braindead and block all the wrong guys for TFLs all game (Bills game was like this).

McNei1y

The Cards are a weird team, sometimes they gash teams on the ground, and sometimes they are braindead and block all the wrong guys for TFLs all game (Bills game was like this).

You said you'll be back when? I play you in two weeks (advances).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Those blocks were magical. I could not get past any of them half the time. Oh and had like 3 guys knocked out. Ugh

that was only half your problem. you get into some real questionable defenses at times. a 3-3-5 in anything but a 3rd and 7 or 8 is gonna get you in trouble. a 3-3-5 on a 2nd and 5? your screwing yourself over when you do something like that. Everytime i saw you in weird passing defenses like that i just audibled to a run up the middle. its like stealing.

I also remember from season 1 that you overpursue with your linebackers. When your usually stacking the strong side anyway it makes the cut back real easy

DCX

DCX
You know what i hate? When good players get gifted BS. How many fucking breaks can someone get seriously.

DCX

Top Bottom