• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
AirBrian said:
:lol No. 3.

C'mon, do you honestly think the Bears' D would give up 12 TDs? :p
lol no but the number of TDs it showed in that thing you quoted added up to 12.

AirBrian

vumpler said:
lol no but the number of TDs it showed in that thing you quoted added up to 12.
Oh, that's receptions. The third stat is TDs. The lack of formatting makes it a little hard to read.

woodchuck

Week 2: New Orleans 25 at Denver 59 (Oct 2, 2008 8:10 AM)

jesus christ

fuck this new schedule. i have to play denver week 12!

Somnia, when do you want to get our week 2 game in?

btw, for the stats, is there any way to see overall leaders for "passing yards per game" or "receiving yards per game"?

AirBrian

woodchuck said:
btw, for the stats, is there any way to see overall leaders for "passing yards per game" or "receiving yards per game"?
I'll check when I get home and add it if it's not there already.

Slo said:
I format for no man!
I bet you'd format (and a lot more) for TJack and AD!

Somnia

woodchuck said:
Week 2: New Orleans 25 at Denver 59 (Oct 2, 2008 8:10 AM)

jesus christ

fuck this new schedule. i have to play denver week 12!

Somnia, when do you want to get our week 2 game in?

I can play anytime tonight, anytime after 10pm cst on friday and anytime on Saturday...no idea sunday on if none of those work for you. Just let me know...I'll also be on AIM if you want to get ahold of me there...Somnia1982

woodchuck

Somnia said:
I can play anytime tonight, anytime after 10pm cst on friday and anytime on Saturday...no idea sunday on if none of those work for you. Just let me know...I'll also be on AIM if you want to get ahold of me there...Somnia1982

you up for 8pm cst tonight?

vumpler

daw840 said:
Alright Vumpler, when do you want to get this done?
Not sure. Pretty busy tonight with the debate in an hour and I just got off work.

Tomorrow I'm free from 3-5pm cst. Not sure what I'm doing that night yet.

Saturday I'm at a winery from 10:30am - 5:30 pm. (a group deal at my wifes work)
Sunday - six flags all day but might have some time early that morning.

How's saturday at like 8:30am? :lol

I don't know, what's your schedule maybe I can work around it somehow.

daw840

vumpler said:
Not sure. Pretty busy tonight with the debate in an hour and I just got off work.

Tomorrow I'm free from 3-5pm cst. Not sure what I'm doing that night yet.

Saturday I'm at a winery from 10:30am - 5:30 pm. (a group deal at my wifes work)
Sunday - six flags all day but might have some time early that morning.

How's saturday at like 8:30am? :lol

I don't know, what's your schedule maybe I can work around it somehow.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Good Christ man. Maybe tomorrow at 5 pm CST would work. I could just skip out early on work and work from home.......If I get off any earlier than that I will post here.

Saturday at 6:30 PST (my time zone) is COMPLETELY outside the realm of possibility. Unless I can figure out a way to play Madden in my sleep. Now that I think about it, that may be how the Chiefs usually play.......:lol :lol

AirBrian

woodchuck said:
Hmm...per game stats are tricky, so I might have to ask the Daddy.

woodchuck

it was 10-7 somnia

about 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter. i had the ball at his 30. 3rd and 2.

and it says "you have lost connection to your opponent. do you want to continue vs cpu"

fuck.

somnia, do you want to say the score is 10-7. and just kick off me to me and i'll run back to your 40 and go out of bounds.

we'll play till theres 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. quit.

then play again to finish the 2nd half.

now, i can't connect to the ea servers "servers are unavailable at this time"

Somnia

woodchuck said:
it was 10-7 somnia

about 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter. i had the ball at his 30. 3rd and 2.

and it says "you have lost connection to your opponent. do you want to continue vs cpu"

fuck.

somnia, do you want to say the score is 10-7. and just kick off me to me and i'll run back to your 40 and go out of bounds.

we'll play till theres 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. quit.

then play again to finish the 2nd half.

It's up to you...we can completely restart if you want. I'm more worried about the stats personally. Up to you though.

woodchuck

Somnia said:
It's up to you...we can completely restart if you want. I'm more worried about the stats personally. Up to you though.

i think the fair thing would be just to continue where we left off since we almost finished a half.

woodchuck

ok. it's 13-7 you. fuck. i threw a stupid int lol.

i guess now you kick off to me, and we'll just finish the 2nd half by playing all of the 1st half.

for stats, i'm just going to double my "2nd half" stats. it's not ideal, but oh well. i'm still going to include the TD for MBIII though. and westbrook got a TD

and the interceptions for romo

Somnia

woodchuck said:
ok. it's 13-7 you. fuck. i threw a stupid int lol.

i guess now you kick off to me, and we'll just finish the 2nd half by playing all of the 1st half.

for stats, i'm just going to double my "2nd half" stats. it's not ideal, but oh well. i'm still going to include the TD for MBIII though. and westbrook got a TD

and the interceptions for romo

wild ass game lol...gonna remember the stats best I can from the 1st half and still enter them..I know mcnabb had 130ish passing and stuff

daw840

AB, what do you think about instating a rule that if the game disconnects in the first half, then it is replayed, as long as the score was within 7 points?

I was just thinking that it would be better for stat tracking.

woodchuck

good game somnia.

it wasn't under ideal circumstances unfortunately.

that was a tough loss for you with the pick 6. reminded me of the monday night game couple years ago.

Somnia

woodchuck said:
good game somnia.

it wasn't under ideal circumstances unfortunately.

that was a tough loss for you with the pick 6. reminded me of the monday night game couple years ago.

Yep very very good game. I thought I had it in the bag till that pick 6..21-20 whew...Man I did one bad ass kick in the 20 though :D

woodchuck

Somnia said:
Yep very very good game. I thought I had it in the bag till that pick 6..21-20 whew...Man I did one bad ass kick in the 20 though :D

holy shit yeah. that punt was amazing, down at the 1.

i got pretty lucky at the end though. i was pretty much shit in the "3rd quarter" with like negative 10 yards.

Somnia

woodchuck said:
holy shit yeah. that punt was amazing, down at the 1.

i got pretty lucky at the end though. i was pretty much shit in the "3rd quarter" with like negative 10 yards.

We both were...I think you had -10 and I have -7 in the 3rd lol

Somnia

I missed a few receivers on my stats...could not remember their exact stats from the first so if you look at the game stats to the individual stats it might be a bit off...I do remember mcnabbs yards though

vumpler

Daw can you play now? your gamertag in your profile doesn't work neither does your aim name for some reason.

Nightz

BigJonsson said:
If you are still around, sure
Sorry I missed your message on AIM...I was asleep already because I had to get to work early today. I may be available tonight around 10 pm PST, but I'm not sure yet.

Nightz said:
Sorry I missed your message on AIM...I was asleep already because I had to get to work early today. I may be available tonight around 10 pm PST, but I'm not sure yet.

If I can get off work early I'll try and get on Live

But I'm scheduled until 2:30am EST (I work at a bar)

vumpler

daw840 said:
Vumpler, do you want to play our game in about 45 mnutes?
Can't. Was under the impression you couldn't play until 5:30 CST.

I only had time for 1 game. I would have been able to play but someone from another league asked to play before you got on.

vumpler

AirBrian said:
41-0? 3 pick-sixes? Ouch. :-(

Man, Huard went to the school of Grossman!
Yeah it was a rainy game and Huard wasn't having his best day. Chiefs turned it over 7 times and all of which but 1 turned into a score. Most all were close to a score, field position wise.

Wasn't either of our best games.

AirBrian

vumpler said:
Yeah it was a rainy game and Huard wasn't having his best day. Chiefs turned it over 7 times and all of which but 1 turned into a score. Most all were close to a score, field position wise.

Wasn't either of our best games.
From an offensive standpoint, right? :lol

Nightz

BigJonsson said:
If I can get off work early I'll try and get on Live

But I'm scheduled until 2:30am EST (I work at a bar)
Sounds like a fun schedule. Well I'm on right now and I'll be around for a little bit if you're available tonight.

BigAT

Anyone know what the deal with Bosevan is? He has yet to accept my XBL friend invite, hasn't said anything on here and I haven't seen him on AIM at all.

Slo

BigAT said:
Anyone know what the deal with Bosevan is? He has yet to accept my XBL friend invite, hasn't said anything on here and I haven't seen him on AIM at all.

Could possibly be an emergency or something. I'd be more worried about it if he WAS signing onto AIM and the forum, etc. Just move onto your week 2 game and we'll let Airbrian decide when/if he needs to have someone sub for the Titans.

vumpler

Slo said:
Could possibly be an emergency or something. I'd be more worried about it if he WAS signing onto AIM and the forum, etc. Just move onto your week 2 game and we'll let Airbrian decide when/if he needs to have someone sub for the Titans.
I finally just got ahold of him. He said he's stuck in Knoxville for a few days? LOL wtf? Knoxville.. Anyway he said he'll be back in Nashville by Tuesday and if someone has to sub for him he requested I do it.

However I don't think he has the power to pick his sub :lol

Slo

vumpler said:
I finally just got ahold of him. He said he's stuck in Knoxville for a few days? LOL wtf? Knoxville.. Anyway he said he'll be back in Nashville by Tuesday and if someone has to sub for him he requested I do it.

However I don't think he has the power to pick his sub :lol

Not to step on AB's toes, but I think if you two can get together on Tues or Wed, we shouldn't bother subbing for him. If AB says otherwise, just post here and he, I, or daw can grant the sub access.

Somnia

Goal for the Eagles...get one punt return touchdown with Desean :D That's my only real goal :lol

If anyone ever wants to play a scrim and you see me on live just shoot me a message and let me know. I'm open to play whenever usually.

Top Bottom