• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2.5 Thread: RROD SCARE US!!

Somnia

GG Nightz...was a pretty damn defensive game in the first half. I almost had my goal with Desean ,but I cut to the left when I should have just tried to juke your kicker =( ah well

Slo

AirBrian said:
Did you try sending him a PM on GAF? That's how I got a hold of him for our game.

I went to try that, and noticed that he was banned. I sent him an XBL message and he has access to LD. I don't feel like chasing him any more.

Slo

Guys, if you score a TD against me, make sure to do a TD celebration. I still need that achievement for stealing the opponent's dance!

mr stroke

LJ11 said:
2 FB dives and a QB sneak on the first drive, is QB sneak even allowed? It's only the second quarter to boot.

He's (TVC) playing Dime exclusively...lol

TVCRod, I'm just running dives. Dude came out in goal line on 3rd and 2, I bombed it for 6.

:lol

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Lets start subbing these games. I don't care if the player is super active or not, if they don't have week 1 games in lets sub them at the first chance one of the players is available.

daw840

vumpler said:
Lets start subbing these games. I don't care if the player is super active or not, if they don't have week 1 games in lets sub them at the first chance one of the players is available.

No one is subbing for dammitmattt, he is reliable.

Bonsevan, please post your availability here. You have yet to play a game and we are on week 3.

vumpler said:

My week 1 opponent was MIA (for various reasons, I think). Hopefully we can hook up this weekend to get the game in now that he appears to be back.

On another note to all, I'm back on my standard work schedule so you won't be seeing me online all day anymore, unfortunately. I will be unavailable from Monday-Wednesday evenings, but I should be more or less free to schedule games during the rest of the week. Just contact me through PMs or XBL and we can continue the great Cassell crusade of '08.

daw,

Would sometime Sunday afternoon or evening work for you?

daw840

dammitmattt said:
My week 1 opponent was MIA (for various reasons, I think). Hopefully we can hook up this weekend to get the game in now that he appears to be back.

On another note to all, I'm back on my standard work schedule so you won't be seeing me online all day anymore, unfortunately. I will be unavailable from Monday-Wednesday evenings, but I should be more or less free to schedule games during the rest of the week. Just contact me through PMs or XBL and we can continue the great Cassell crusade of '08.

daw,

Would sometime Sunday afternoon or evening work for you?

Sunday evening would work best, after football. Just hit me up on AIM or something.

AIM - daw840daw

Ophiuchus

Banned
Guys i Just got the game after not playing since 06? (macnabb on the cover) im ok running the ball but passing? o man am i terrible. any tips?

Nightz

Anyone have a problem with the game freezing when trying to start an online game? Anything I do (unranked game, ranked game, create session, invite from a lobby) will end up freezing my 360 completely. Other offline modes work fine. I've had to manually shut off the 360 about 10 times this morning, and I'm afraid of touching online now because I'm scared of getting red rings from powering this thing off and on so many times. This just started this morning, so if anyone can give it a shot, please let me know if it works for you.

woodchuck

Nightz said:
Anyone have a problem with the game freezing when trying to start an online game? Anything I do (unranked game, ranked game, create session, invite from a lobby) will end up freezing my 360 completely. Other offline modes work fine. I've had to manually shut off the 360 about 10 times this morning, and I'm afraid of touching online now because I'm scared of getting red rings from powering this thing off and on so many times. This just started this morning, so if anyone can give it a shot, please let me know if it works for you.

i can't give it a shot right now, but...

If offline works fine, then I don't think it's your xbox. This has been happening with other EA games also when trying to get online to work. The problem is of course, FUCKING EA SERVERS.

vumpler

BigAT said:
Bosevan, are you going to be around this weekend at all to play or what? This is getting a bit ridiculous.
I agree. I texted him today and I don't know what's going on. I would drop him, he said he doesn't even know when he's going to be home again...

Ridiculous for sure. Takes less than an hour a week to get a game in... wowzers

daw840

vumpler said:
I agree. I texted him today and I don't know what's going on. I would drop him, he said he doesn't even know when he's going to be home again...

Ridiculous for sure. Takes less than an hour a week to get a game in... wowzers

HMmmmm, maybe we should stop letting Vumpler vouch for people.:D

vumpler

daw840 said:
HMmmmm, maybe we should stop letting Vumpler vouch for people.:D
Beh. He used to be really reliable and everyone knows that. Just something tragic has come up recently in his personal life.

daw840

vumpler said:
Beh. He used to be really reliable and everyone knows that. Just something tragic has come up recently in his personal life.

I was just kidding. Your little bro on the other hand......

woodchuck

vumpler said:
wood you around still?

spoonkiiiah - hit me if you're around. I should have posted earlier.

oh. i thought i said tomorrow afternoon (saturday). can you still do that? 7 pm saturday?

AirBrian

woodchuck said:
still need a sub for the skins. anyone?
I've already subbed for them once, so I'd like to let someone else do it. Plus it's a divisional game, so if it waits until sable comes back this week (Tuesday I think), I'm OK with that.

woodchuck

Code:
              Pass Yds	          Pass TD	    Pass Int	 Pass Comp	     Pass Atp	
Campbell        118                0               3             15                  26

Rec                   Yds
Portis           6                      37
Thomas        6                      60
Moss             1                       6
Cooley          1                       8
Sellers          1                       7

Yds                 Att
Portis              25                  8
Sellers             4                   1
Campbell        1                     1

Tack                  Tkl                 Sack                 Pdef
Smoot                         5                     1                                            1
Fletcher                       4                     1
Montgomery                 3                     2
Taylor                           3                    1                    1
Griffin                          3                      1                   1
Washington                  3
Landry                         3
Horton                         3
Springs                        3                     1                                             1
Rogers                         1                     1                                             1

eh. don't really care if the formatting is off as long as it's readable. didn't really feel like typing in all the stats. hope that's ok.

daw840

I just finished a game with Birdbomb. Apparently he does not know the clock milking rules. Running the clock in the 4th quarter is completely acceptable. He sent a me a message on XBL bitching about this. Just wanted everyone to be clear. Also, I don't care if you lose a game, shutting your xbox off with 1 second left in the 4th quarter is ABSOLUTELY not acceptable. Birdbomb obviously did this as he was not still signed into XBL and never got back on. If it was an EA connection error he would still have been signed on to XBL. I was forced to enter stats for both team and player for both teams. Your welcome Birdbomb (even though your banned from GAF and will never see this.)

Somnia

daw840 said:
I just finished a game with Birdbomb. Apparently he does not know the clock milking rules. Running the clock in the 4th quarter is completely acceptable. He sent a me a message on XBL bitching about this. Just wanted everyone to be clear. Also, I don't care if you lose a game, shutting your xbox off with 1 second left in the 4th quarter is ABSOLUTELY not acceptable. Birdbomb obviously did this as he was not still signed into XBL and never got back on. If it was an EA connection error he would still have been signed on to XBL. I was forced to enter stats for both team and player for both teams. Your welcome Birdbomb (even though your banned from GAF and will never see this.)

Ugh that's just stupid. I've lost quite a few games and am still having a blast...sucks you had to do that daw =/

daw840

Somnia said:
Ugh that's just stupid. I've lost quite a few games and am still having a blast...sucks you had to do that daw =/

LOL, I play with the Chiefs. The new LOLphins, I know what it's like to lose games.:lol :lol :lol

AirBrian

NFC East has all their games in so far. <3

daw840 said:
Ugh. Not cool, birdbomb.

daw, thanks for entering the stats even though it was not required in that situation.

Also, thanks woodchuck...I'll enter the Skins stats now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao you guys haven't dealt with birdbomb before :lol

Top Bottom