• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

LukeSmith

Yup, stumbles withstanding, that's already a lock. Winner of the Pac 10 Title game will go to NC game. Loser to the Rose Bowl.

SEC has the next best shot. Specifically, Alabama could still sneak back into the NC game.

Big 10 is a bit of a long shot, but if things break (Oklahoma State and Bama both lose) then it is a possibility!

Edit: I don't think TCU and Texas have played yet? Phee could put a huge wrench into Smokey's national title hopes!

Actually when the National Title team comes from an automatic qualifier, the spot becomes an At-Large bid.

So PAC-12 runner-up isn't guaranteed a trip to Pasadena

Conference championship match-ups will be big.

Big Ten Leaders representative in the game will come down to winner of Penn State/Wisconsin
Legends division will come down to Michigan v. Iowa

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey still has ph33nix left, and CB3 has Ph33nix and Albatross. CB3 will play whoever wins the Smokey/Ph33nix game.

I play whoever wins the Ferny/Albatross game.

Okie Lite's fate is on it's own, don't think they have any human intervention coming up.

Sokantish

Whoever still needs to go told me that you could go ahead and sim it, they don't mind. I wouldn't lie about this.
Or would I?

Amazon Video Gamer wont hand me over a War of the Roses beta key, what is his DEAL.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Go back to your league where members openly cheat the game and dont get punished.

CB3

ill take a slower running league with higher competition than one where people restart because their QB got hurt

CB3

Higher comp? You know Smokey's in this one right?

I couldnt name more than 3 guys in your league. Real talk.

I realize your taking out your frustrations over here because you weren't allowed in our league. But the person responsible for that is back in that other thread.

GCQuinton

I couldnt name more than 3 guys in your league. Real talk.

I realize your taking out your frustrations over here because you weren't allowed in our league. But the person responsible for that is back in that other thread.

You rang? I love how it's not about who's fastest anymore when you're no longer the fastest. But I never cared about that anyway so make of that what you will.

To answer your other comment, the player was punished according to our league rules. And by that, he was issued a warning for a first time offense and we move on. Tossing the game out wouldn't have done any good because he'd still get the injured player back.

And we're back to the popularity contests again? Seriously?

CB3

Warnings?

DCX would be King over there.

He pulled the okie doke on you fellas and got the same punishment Nightz got for accidently scoring 2 points in the 4th. Whats to stop other guys from doing the same thing since they would only get a warning?

GCQuinton

Warnings?

DCX would be King over there.

He pulled the okie doke on you fellas and got the same punishment Nightz got for accidently scoring 2 points in the 4th. Whats to stop other guys from doing the same thing since they would only get a warning?

After that initial warning, it's three strikes and you're booted from the league over the course of the dynasty. So if someone's dumb enough to want to do that enough times they won't be with us long. Same penalties apply to the scoring stuff, and even more so for Nightz who's been with our league long enough to know better.

CB3

So in other words you have 2 grace periods if you lose an important guy to injury. You can just restart and its all good.

GCQuinton

So in other words you have 2 grace periods if you lose an important guy to injury. You can just restart and its all good.

If that's the way you choose to spin it, then yeah. And that applies to restarts and overscoring. They keep doing it enough times and they're gone.

I like how it's impossible for two leagues to exist in the same game and coexist nicely

this and whatever nhl becomes

CB3

If that's the way you choose to spin it, then yeah. And that applies to restarts and overscoring. They keep doing it enough times and they're gone.

Tough running a B team league. We dont need such rules or warnings because we know how to play correctly.

Ramirez

Tough running a B team league. We dont need such rules or warnings because we know how to play correctly.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40118523&postcount=592

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40118619&postcount=593

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40118963&postcount=594

binoc.gif

Lonestar

No one has told me what this DOTA thing is, and how I can play it.

Why does this DOTA survey ask questions that already imply that I've played DOTA before. Of course I've never use General FancyPants. Stupid DOTA.

lol why is there any fighting!? we are all one brotherhood.... the madden brotherhood!

except for the guys in the other league who don't play madden....

p.s. league is vancin tonight! either fern is going to show and play tross or tross is playin' the cpu!

Ferny

lol why is there any fighting!? we are all one brotherhood.... the madden brotherhood!

except for the guys in the other league who don't play madden....

p.s. league is vancin tonight! either fern is going to show and play tross or tross is playin' the cpu!

You ain't vancin shit! We are playing right now. I set the expectation before the game was even played so no crying babies!

-
All done. GG Tross... that was almost controller breaking the play at the line there. Thought I could get out of there with just a FG but nope. My QB threw way too many INTs anyway.

Yeah, good game.. tons of mistakes all around. Although that run by lattimore... at the goal line... I thought you completely stood me up at first, it looked like it. Would have made a major difference too... between 17 - 10 and 21 - 10. My idiot interception at the end of the firsdt half... I should have a) run or b) taken the sack. But I thought I could get randomly lucky with a come back route and the zone defense. Dumb play. My kicker probably would have missed the FG anyway.

But aye, too many INTs by your guy to stay in it, still a close game. Did you like my trick play at the end...?

Oh... and this just makes me all the more pissed that I lost to god tier Tennessee Volunteers. I'll still probably be out of the top 10.

Week 12

Next vance date: 8/3/12 (Friday)

Human games:

#8 Arkansas (BYE)
#3 Alabama @ ATMU (CPU)
#11 South Carolina (BYE)
#25 Penn State Vs. #17 Nebraksa (CPU)
#22 Oregon Vs. Cal (CPU)
#7 Wisconsin Vs. IU (CPU)
#2 USC Vs. #13 Texas
#1 TCU Vs. Wash (CPU)
#5 Michigan @ NU (CPU)
Iowa @ Illini (CPU)
#14 FSU @ Miss

NCAA at least gets their top 25 realistically.

#10 LSU 7 - 2 (lost to South Carolina)
#11 South Carolina 10 - 1 (Beat LSU)

... freaking.. Kansas State, 6 - 3 is #8 in the Media poll... wtf.

Lonestar

NCAA at least gets their top 25 realistically.

#10 LSU 7 - 2 (lost to South Carolina)
#11 South Carolina 10 - 1 (Beat LSU)

... freaking.. Kansas State, 6 - 3 is #8 in the Media poll... wtf.

They DID just beat #3 oklahoma state 52-17...

52-17!?!

#4 is Rutgers!?!

Lonestar

Good point. 52 - 17...

See my post about how all teams in this game are rated like A-. I think it throws off the simulations.

my in game broadcast says that West Virginia beat Okie State something like 52-27. OUCH

I beat Aggie, but fucking CPU. Aggie's gone no huddle 4 wide as well. Knocked out my starting RB early. Then late in the game, knocks out my backup QB for the game. My 3rd string QB isn't a QB! So ran option with my HB-As-QB.

FMT, did you change the passing tuning any lately? Cause last 2 games, my starting QB feels different than the first 8 games of the year. Passes are just going randomly at times.

my in game broadcast says that West Virginia beat Okie State something like 52-27. OUCH

I beat Aggie, but fucking CPU. Aggie's gone no huddle 4 wide as well. Knocked out my starting RB early. Then late in the game, knocks out my backup QB for the game. My 3rd string QB isn't a QB! So ran option with my HB-As-QB.

FMT, did you change the passing tuning any lately? Cause last 2 games, my starting QB feels different than the first 8 games of the year. Passes are just going randomly at times.

nope! you playing in bad weather?

Top Bottom