• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Sokantish

FMT, did you change the passing tuning any lately? Cause last 2 games, my starting QB feels different than the first 8 games of the year. Passes are just going randomly at times.

That was happening to me last game, WRs would be doing slants and my QB just bombed it straight out, and some other strange stuff happened. I think it was just bad luck though

Nightz

oh that's what that was. any idea on the changes?
Got this from Twitter yesterday:

EA NCAA Football ‏@EANCAAFootball

(1 of 3)The latest #NCAAFootball13 tuner update is now available on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

(2 of 3) The rate that you earn/lose coach trust points in Road to Glory has been adjusted in the tuner update.

(3 of 3) The tuner update also addresses the way LBs react to option plays in #NCAAFootball13.

games still pending:

Michigan (playing tonight)
Penn State

don't make me do it again livewire. don't turn me into a monster!

p.s. oh, by 11 pm pst. alright then, we should be vancin tonight.... late as it may be!

Week 13

Next vance date: 8/4/12 (Saturday) @ 9 pm pst

Human games:

#9 Arkansas Vs. Miss St (CPU)
#4 Alabama @ UGA (CPU)
#11 South Carolina (BYE)
Penn State @ IU (CPU)
#20 Oregon Vs. #21 Utah (CPU)
#7 Wisconsin Vs. Ohio St (CPU)
#3 USC Vs. UCLA (CPU)
#18 Texas @ Wash (CPU)
#1 TCU @ #17 ND (CPU)
#6 Michigan Vs. #23 Iowa
#12 FSU (BYE)

LukeSmith

I forgot who Michigan was. When can you play, Michigan?

I am. I could play now or Saturday morning

RzNHo.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
hmm. i went from first to gone on about 5 guys lists. thats really weird. only 2 of them mattered but i still dont get it

Edit: Lol Rutgers jumped ahead of me. i beat #18 Texas. Rutgers beat Army. Thanks, game

Sokantish

GG, I need to work on my passing so much. My last two games have been so terrible. 5-16 that game, 5 interceptions!

Also I don't like your QB very much

LiveWire

Will try to get my game in tonight for an early advance. Would be nice if we could get the nat'l championship done by tomorrow and get next season started by Monday.

LukeSmith

Will try to get my game in tonight for an early advance. Would be nice if we could get the nat'l championship done by tomorrow and get next season started by Monday.

We aren't even to the Bowl season, or the 4 bonus weeks of recruiting.

There's this week, next week, one more week, conference championships, bowls, players leaving, all kinds of shit. Hint: not by Monday

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Anyone else notice that CB3 has 1 scholarship left to offer. He's got 24 signees.

Won't have to worry about USC in the offseason recruiting period!

Of course my fucking HB fumbles on the first play in OT -_-

then the game tells me I just played the greatest espn classic ever! fuck you ea!

whatever. I'm saving all the fucks I have to give for the last week!

although I took myself outta contention for the CC game

Mrbob

CPU is being brutal down the stretch.

It ended up being too late for me to get my game in last night, but I'll play it when I'm home tonight. I should be home around 9 central.

LukeSmith

TROUBLE DOWN UNDER
AP- Tyler Wilson, QB for Arkansas has been suspended by the NCAA for 2 games whileallegations of statutory rape by a 17 year old Mississippi girl are being investigated.
Team officials had no comment.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Psh. King Cody had 7 td passes and 500 yards. And I only won by 18 so all of them were needed.

Kiss the ring.

LukeSmith

I've seen both my SS and the AI SS (among other positions) clearly have the right line of pursuit to make a tackle and then they just stop moving for a couple seconds, like they pull up and then start running again.

Seems like a bad bug and/or bad decision making by whoever is responsible for pursuit angle selection code.

I might lose to Washington. But I am convinced this game is trying to get me to lose. WTF

Ageed. I know the pain man.

Tennessee played harder than my 9 previous opponents, human opponents included. They were unreal.. I did everything I could to win that game and just got hosed.

I've seen both my SS and the AI SS (among other positions) clearly have the right line of pursuit to make a tackle and then they just stop moving for a couple seconds, like they pull up and then start running again.

Seems like a bad bug and/or bad decision making by whoever is responsible for pursuit angle selection code.

I've seen that too, or adjusting their pursuit to move into a block.

Ageed. I know the pain man.

Tennessee played harder than my 9 previous opponents, human opponents included. They were unreal.. I did everything I could to win that game and just got hosed.

It fucking sucks. I honestly didn't put forth that much effort in the first 3 Q, I kinda just did whatever I wanted and thought I could get away with it....nope :(

Smokey

Welp that was a tough game as I expected it to be. Notre Dame was actually better than me in overall team rating and on defense.

First drive make good progress then boom fumble on a catch. They drive down and score. 0-7. Get ball back couple plays in make a throw and boom, pick 6. 0-14 in the first. CPU was coming out in no huddle just slangin and bangin in the air and on ground. At this point I had to sit up and realize what was going on here..CPU was going for the kill. Bounced back with 14 straight points in quick span and it basically 0-0 going into the 2nd. Came out with the win though but hardest game of the season for me.

Top Bottom