• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

LiveWire

24182215.jpg

Mrbob

wow.

i've almost lost to the CPU once this season. i've been in plenty of close games with them but once they had me down 7 with 2 minutes left and no timeouts with a 4th and 7 to go and i converted and got the touchdown. failing that play i would've lost. sometimes they just cheese the fuck out of you

They really do at times. When I was playing Purdue in heavy rain no one could throw the ball nearly the whole game. But then on a late game tying td drive their QB became pin point and couldn't miss. He dropped a 20 yard dime over my nickel back and the TE made a forward diving one handed catch. I almost saved that play but was so mad at the bs-ness of it I decided I didn't want to see it again.

Those cpu aholes will also run hurry up and hike the ball before you are set on defense. I've taken like three 5 yard penalties this season because of that hurry up garbage!

LukeSmith

The computer is cheap as fuck, those swill merchants in Nebraska threw out of fake punt yesterday for a first down. And I see you, Taylor Martinez, always thinking about scrambling

Tempt you to what? Restart your CPU game twice because you lost to the CPU?

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN!?

i was up 62-7 and supersimming the last 2 minutes when the game froze on me. i even AIM'd CB to take a look at my xbl log to prove it so you can wash my balls with a warm wet rag till my balls feel smooth and soft like silk i'm sick of your mouth and your 2% milk and i'm no dope but i've lost all hope so hit the fuckin road and piss up a rope!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just a word of advice. In the later weeks, if you do some recruiting and stop with intention of doing more later, post here. To us, it looks like you dont want to use the rest of it. Some of you guys have time left and are finished but dont ready up. So when you dont have the full 10 hours and dont say anything here, its assumed you are finished

Week 11

Advance date: 8/2/12 (Thursday) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#10 Arkansas @ #24 Georgia (CPU)
#4 Alabama (BYE)
#16 South Carolina Vs. #6 Florida State
Penn State Vs. Purdue (CPU)
#13 Oregon Vs. #3 USC
#8 Wisconsin Vs. #20 Iowa
#14 Texas Vs. TTU (CPU)
#1 TCU Vs. UCLA (CPU)
#5 Michigan @ Minnesota (CPU)

Smokey

#10 Arkansas @ #24 Georgia (CPU)
#4 Alabama (BYE)
#16 South Carolina Vs. #6 Florida State
Penn State Vs. Purdue (CPU)
#13 Oregon Vs. #3 USC
#8 Wisconsin Vs. #20 Iowa
#14 Texas Vs. TTU (CPU)
#1 TCU Vs. UCLA (CPU)
#5 Michigan @ Minnesota (CPU)

And out from under the ashes of the fallen Albatross they emerged. They called themselves...

images

Mrbob

Going to do my recruiting tonight, but I have to get up for work in about 6 hours so I don't think tonight will work. I can play tomorrow night though, should be home around 9 central.

Ferny

Korrupt -- I am free anytime tomorrow after 6:00PM EST.

Edit

Shit I seriously dropped to #16... Jesus.

Wednesday I can play around 10PM est. Really the only time I can play during the week.

Edit: Today won't work sorry Albatross. Let me know you you're ok with Wednesday.

Wednesday I can play around 10PM est. Really the only time I can play during the week.

Edit: Today won't work sorry Albatross. Let me know you you're ok with Wednesday.

Wed at 10pm EST should be fine. I usually crash shortly around then because the albatross is a wise old bird. But if we can get to it at 10pm EST then that's good for me

Ferny

I'm seeing tenacious D tonight so I'll have to give cb commish status if it's going to vance tonight
It wont cause I won't be able to play our game till tomorrow.

I'll most likely be on earlier than 10PM Tross so that'll be the latest if I get held up for any reason.

Sokantish

Sent an invite

Wow my QB can not throw at all tonight...

Bob just completely destroyed me. I don't understand why my QB was so inaccurate this game.

Mrbob

Yeah my defense played on fire that game.

Ball finally started to heat up in the second half too after having a sub par first half so I could pull away! Damn QB injury bug hit me with my QB getting knocked out in the first quarter. Then the first snap of my backup QB he fumbles the ball away to Iowa at my 30. Thankfully my D ran around the field possessed!

Mrbob

I agree about HB injuries. Monte Ball had been knocked out of the game the last 3 games. He went out for a bit in the 4th in our game. I think I need to start going to a more balanced 2 back offense to split more carries.

Mrbob

I'm looking at the rankings right now, and if Oklahoma State stumbles there could be some very interesting Conference Championship games.

Pac 10
Big 10
SEC

All three of those matchups could be a win and get into the NC game.

Mrbob

Yup, stumbles withstanding, that's already a lock. Winner of the Pac 10 Title game will go to NC game. Loser to the Rose Bowl.

SEC has the next best shot. Specifically, Alabama could still sneak back into the NC game.

Big 10 is a bit of a long shot, but if things break (Oklahoma State and Bama both lose) then it is a possibility!

Edit: I don't think TCU and Texas have played yet? Phee could put a huge wrench into Smokey's national title hopes!

Top Bottom