• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
my in game ticker has CIncy beating Rutgers 42-38. Lets see if that's what REALLY happened.

Lonestar

CPU going Sandusky on livewire

photo-43.jpg

Mrbob

So much for that final game mattering. Of course the CPU knocks Livewire out of contention ahead of time!

I'll see you in the Big 10 title game Luke!

Lonestar

There's a downsides to that picture...

I took it before Live play this most recent game. Penn State lost to Nebraska last week. Was that an advance sim or what?

Week 13

Vance date: 8/5 (Sunday) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#6 Arkansas @ #20 LSU (CPU)
#3 Alabama Vs. Auburn (CPU)
#8 South Carolina @ #2 USC
Penn State Vs. #5 Wisconsin
#17 Oregon @ Oregon State (CPU)
#25 Texas Vs. #1 TCU
#4 Michigan Vs. Ohio State (CPU)
Iowa Vs. #13 Nebraska (CPU)
#10 FSU @ Florida (CPU)

Lonestar

looks like Rutgers did go down. 42-38, just like my in game ticker said. That's pretty cool, seems like CPUvsCPU results are decided at the beginning of the week, so all results seen by each of us in game end up correct.

Potential Human bowl games:

Rose Bowl: Michigan Vs. Arkansas
Sugar Bowl: Alabama Vs. Wisconsin
Gator Bowl: Kentucky Vs. Penn State
Capitol One Bowl: South Carolina Vs. Nebraska
Outback Bowl: Florida State Vs. Iowa
Sun Bowl: Oregon Vs. NC State
Holiday Bowl: Mid Tenn State Vs. Texas
BCS National Championship: USC Vs. TCU

Lonestar

Potential Human bowl games:

USC/TCU shouldn't happen, as they play in the PAC12 CCG. Damn the SEC's Influence!

Albatross holds the pins to a lot of grenades. If he beat's CB3 this week, that could put him out. Then if CB3 beat's Smokey in the CCG, both of them out. And if Albatross defeats me in the SEC CCG, then who was phone?

At that point, the BCS game could be the winner of the B1G vs Albatross...

PLAYOFFS!

USC/TCU shouldn't happen, as they play in the PAC12 CCG. Damn the SEC's Influence!

Albatross holds the pins to a lot of grenades. If he beat's CB3 this week, that could put him out. Then if CB3 beat's Smokey in the CCG, both of them out. And if Albatross defeats me in the SEC CCG, then who was phone?

At that point, the BCS game could be the winner of the B1G vs Albatross...

PLAYOFFS!

i wonder if tiburon pitched the idea of having a playoff system in the game and the NCAA shot it down so as not to incite fans against the real NCAA!

Mrbob

I can't play now since I have to be up in 5 hours and I can't play till tomorrow night so it will have to be after 7 central!

Cb3 I can play tonight or tomorrow. I'll be home at like 530 pm tonight, I suspect my gf will take a nap, then I'll play. I'll update ya from my phone piece

Est

Mrbob

Yeah I should be free around 8 central to play.

There is still a small chance for me to make it to the national championship, so the game matters! Also, I might be able to lock in a BCS bowl bid with a win over Penn State. Too big of a game to SIMIT.

If EA got one thing right, it is making sure SEC bias is included in the polling! Spanked Bama by 21 and I need them to lose another game for me to jump above them!

Is this what it's like to have sex with a hot girl but you can't cum? because that's what my last 2 human games have felt like

Smokey

Meh EA failed when I tried to upload the videos.

Boils down to pheeniks went for 2 with 47 secs left and got it. He is now up by 1. I had 1 TO left. First play of my drive it was a 38 yard bomb to WR. Didn't call TO. Line up to run the ball pheeniks guesses 'Run right' and well...my play was to the left. 16 yard rush, ball is off center to the right. I call TO, then Pheeniks calls TO to ice. Offcenter 31 yard FG attempt FTW and BCS hopes alive FTW

Is this what it's like to have sex with a hot girl but you can't cum? because that's what my last 2 human games have felt like

gg tho plenty of BS on both sides

Also for some reason in game it says 'Advance Week? 4/12 players ready' like I'm commish...I clicked it not paying attention as that's usually the 'Ready' button. Well good thing i did pay attention soon after because we were about to advance to the next week...No idea why it is saying that but FYI

gg tho plenty of BS on both sides

plenty of bs on both sides---your guy failed to recover the fumble. that's about the only "bs" you get. also I am pretty fucking sure in college if you hit the pylon that's a TD. so i should have had 7 points at the end of the half!

and yes, I count the fact that your god like offensive linemen stood up to every single one of my defensive linemen. i don't think i got a single sack from a 4 man rush all game

plenty of bs on both sides---your guy failed to recover the fumble. that's about the only "bs" you get. also I am pretty fucking sure in college if you hit the pylon that's a TD. so i should have had 7 points at the end of the half!

and yes, I count the fact that your god like offensive linemen stood up to every single one of my defensive linemen. i don't think i got a single sack from a 4 man rush all game

this has absolutely nothing to do with how good his offensive line is. pressure on the QB is HEAVILY slanted in the offenses favor. i cannot honestly say that i have gotten 1 sack this year rushing only 3 or 4. if you only rush 3 or 4 the qb literally has all day to throw. it's fucking stupid

Smokey

That non recover was huge though and would've been play of the game if you won. My guy literally did a somersault right over the ball with no one else around him...and your guy comes right in and picks it up.

That last play in the 4th that led to your TD was a completely broken coverage. I watched the replay over and over and that saftey decided to run to the right and cover the other guy as well for whatever reason and your guy just strolls into the end zone.

Agree on your end of half deal though you were robbed

this has absolutely nothing to do with how good his offensive line is. pressure on the QB is HEAVILY slanted in the offenses favor. i cannot honestly say that i have gotten 1 sack this year rushing only 3 or 4. if you only rush 3 or 4 the qb literally has all day to throw. it's fucking stupid

Meh..Stansly Maponga is a straight a beast has 11 sacks this year and most of them are from him manhandling his opponent on 4 man rush.

there's this weird bug and thank god you ran on this play but I think i audibled to man coverage and then when i looked at my coverage, my entire secondary was on QB spy, wtf

Smokey

there's this weird bug and thank god you ran on this play but I think i audibled to man coverage and then when i looked at my coverage, my entire secondary was on QB spy, wtf

wtf i thought this was fixed in the lastest update? randoms no huddle all of the time because of this glitch

this happened to me as well but not my entire secondary. it was against the CPU and the 2nd to the last play of the game. they were 80 yards away and needed to get into FG range so with 8 seconds left i decided to just play man coverage and back all my guys off.

well i back them off and then take a look at the assignments and my LB's had suddenly changed to QB spy. i have no fucking idea why but it left the TE and RB wide open. THANKFULLY, the TE wasn't running a deep pattern because there would have been no one there to stop it. pretty sure with EA "fixing" some of the issues in that last patch they might have fucked some other stuff up so be sure to check what your audibles did!

Smokey

this happened to me as well but not my entire secondary. it was against the CPU and the 2nd to the last play of the game. they were 80 yards away and needed to get into FG range so with 8 seconds left i decided to just play man coverage and back all my guys off.

well i back them off and then take a look at the assignments and my LB's had suddenly changed to QB spy. i have no fucking idea why but it left the TE and RB wide open. THANKFULLY, the TE wasn't running a deep pattern because there would have been no one there to stop it. pretty sure with EA "fixing" some of the issues in that last patch they might have fucked some other stuff up so be sure to check what your audibles did!

I read this was supposed to be fix in the latest patch though.

Oh and I do have commish tools available to me in game lol we could be on to the next week if i press this button here

I read this was supposed to be fix in the latest patch though.

Oh and I do have commish tools available to me in game lol we could be on to the next week if i press this button here

lol wtf. i think that happened at some point in ncaa 12 too.... i didn't change anything so i have no idea

Smokey

So.

Obviously if I win I'm in the NC, but if I lose to USC in the conference ship do I have enough to still be #2 since we're both at the top? LSU and Alabama style

edit: forgot cb still has to play the tross

lol you don't even get the papajohns bowl. you get the fucking papajohns.com bowl. a true slap in the face!

p.s.

did you lose to me, cb and smokey by less than 7 points each time? you could be in the national title race!

yes and albatross too

I've only got 4 seniors graduating so my team should be a lot better next season, I hope

curious to see how my freshman does and if my elder QBs transfer lol

Lonestar

So.

Obviously if I win I'm in the NC, but if I lose to USC in the conference ship do I have enough to still be #2 since we're both at the top? LSU and Alabama style

edit: forgot cb still has to play the tross

Only if there's 3-4 weeks of games between the CCG and the BCS game, which there wouldn't be.

But then again, Oklahoma got in the BCS title game one year after losing in it's CCG. But as it stands, there's 4-6 other 1 loss teams right behind ya right now, who'll move ahead if you fail.

Mrbob

Damn, nothing went right for Livewire that game. Everything broke bad for him. Coach Livewire might be in trouble.

Top Bottom