• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

DMczaf

I wanted to see what was going on in your league but i didnt want to venture past the first page of the community forum :(

tumblr_m8olmzkqf81qhmjgz.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nevermind that you've thrown out the "wait till the season's over" speech, but I already know what you're going to do.

I'm gonna play Ram week 9, lose because I can't remember how he plays (not to mention I'll lose because I'm already thinking now that I'll lose).

Then you'll turn around and lose on purpose to Albatross in Week 12, knowing you can afford to lose and make it to the CCG, but breaking the tie on the West, letting Albatross into the CCG over me, because you're as spiteful as Luke.

So, I'm on my way now, to EA, and I'm shutting down all the internets. No more leagues for ANYONE.

I give this rant a 2/10. Maybe if I was in Blackface, then I might break a 5/10.

Nevermind that you've thrown out the "wait till the season's over" speech, but I already know what you're going to do.

I'm gonna play Ram week 9, lose because I can't remember how he plays (not to mention I'll lose because I'm already thinking now that I'll lose).

Then you'll turn around and lose on purpose to Albatross in Week 12, knowing you can afford to lose and make it to the CCG, but breaking the tie on the West, letting Albatross into the CCG over me, because you're as spiteful as Luke.

So, I'm on my way now, to EA, and I'm shutting down all the internets. No more leagues for ANYONE.

I give this rant a 2/10. Maybe if I was in Blackface, then I might break a 5/10.

and i would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

got on to check ramirez status. he's in the 3rd quarter now.

but a funny thing happened. i thought tross was playing his game (or had played his game since he was on ncaa).... and it still hasn't been played -_-

Ferny

Son of a gun! I was just coming on to tell you I was on my way home to play my game too. Oh well, have fun Ram. Get rid of Trickett quick!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Our league member just cheated on us with another league and FMT is like hey bro thats cool no worries. No wonder his wife is always happy!

Bastards! My roommate took over my SMU/C-USA league, I was long in bed. He left me a note on the refrigerator this morning that said that I got a message about playing my dynasty game... I was like "wtf" in my morning grog. I'll get my game in today as soon as I'm home from work. Hell I'd do the super sim online if it weren't busted to shit.

It's a worthwhile guess that if it's after 10pm EST on a week day, I'm passed the F out and if my XBL is online it's one of my roommates.

Bastards! My roommate took over my SMU/C-USA league, I was long in bed. He left me a note on the refrigerator this morning that said that I got a message about playing my dynasty game... I was like "wtf" in my morning grog. I'll get my game in today as soon as I'm home from work. Hell I'd do the super sim online if it weren't busted to shit.

It's a worthwhile guess that if it's after 10pm EST on a week day, I'm passed the F out and if my XBL is online it's one of my roommates.

did this get done or what!

Week 5

Vance date: 8/16 (Thursday) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#2 Arkansas @ #15 Michigan
#7 Alabama Vs. #3 Oregon
#5 South Carolina @ Miss St (CPU)
#14 Ohio St. Vs. Buffalo (CPU)
#10 Wisconsin Vs. #16 MSU (CPU)
#1 USC @ Cal (CPU)
#21 Texas (BYE)
#6 TCU @ Stan (CPU)
#19 Iowa (BYE)
#17 FSU @ Tenn (CPU)

Lonestar

after the fuck it roughing the passer, fuck it, DM's going to score a TD. No sissying out with a field goal, I made sure of that.

lonestar come on man don't pull that shit. just play the game and don't pout. you've done stuff like this before (going for it on every 4th down in that one bowl game we played, pausing and typing complaint messages) just play the game and complain after about the mountain of bullshit you had to deal with. don't waste peoples time!

Lonestar

What? I've got him 4th and 24 at the 50 with 1 second left, he hail mary's, completes it at the 9 but times run out, oops now a roughing the passer's called, so a free play. I can melt down if I want to motherfuckers!

And the long pause was to get the batteries back into my controller. That flap comes off too easily for my taste.

Top Bottom