• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
sokantish when can you play smokey? he wants to know!

Why cant he ask himself?
rvNaS.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Still mad that 2 of my int's were button blunders, thought I had gotten over that.

Hate that as well as my defense played, I kept screwing them over on Offense.

Still mad that 2 of my int's were button blunders, thought I had gotten over that.

Hate that as well as my defense played, I kept screwing them over on Offense.

i lucked out big time early when you dropped that pick. there was a lag spike and by the time the game recognized that i pressed the button the window for my wr wasn't there anymore and it should've been picked

Lonestar

i lucked out big time early when you dropped that pick. there was a lag spike and by the time the game recognized that i pressed the button the window for my wr wasn't there anymore and it should've been picked

also something that felt similar to last game. Something like that happened, but can't remember the result.

Sokantish

I would like to thank Smokey for taking out my starting QB like 7 plays into the game for 3 weeks! I'm still without my #1 receiver for 6 more weeks too. Smokey is such a jerk

Mrbob

And the Pac 12 goes down. Phee gets a ton of 4th quarter breaks and still can't take advantage. Time for the Badgers to RISE like batman.

And the Pac 12 goes down. Phee gets a ton of 4th quarter breaks and still can't take advantage. Time for the Badgers to RISE like batman.

1 quarter of breaks doesn't outweigh 3 quarters of bullshit, as well as 2 "breaks" for you on the final drive

But sure, continue selling yourself as legit

Mrbob

Lol, so much salt by people trying to diminish my title. I went through a bunch of human opponents, won the conference championship against Luke, and then won the title against a human (Your Pac 12 Champion). What did you finish, 7-5 last year? And you come after me? Pathetic.

Since Livewire is gone, you get to be the honorary Livewire in his spot!

Lol, so much salt by people trying to diminish my title. I went through a bunch of human opponents, won the conference championship against Luke, and then won the title against a human (Your Pac 12 Champion). What did you finish, 7-5 last year? And you come after me? Pathetic.

Since Livewire is gone, you get to be the honorary Livewire in his spot!

Yeah, I come after people who I believe are frauds. Doesn't matter what my record is either because you've taken DCX's honorary "fraud title" spot as voted on by the majority of this league.

It's not a fluke when I've done it to you many times before. You just can't hold me down for 4 quarters, you always choke when it matters.

if you are man enough to meet me in the title game then we'll see!

actually i'll probably lose to luke because i'll be the one game he decides to give 100% on :(

Mrbob

Yeah, I come after people who I believe are frauds. Doesn't matter what my record is either because you've taken DCX's honorary "fraud title" spot as voted on by the majority of this league.

Your post makes no sense. Well I suppose I should expect nothing less from livewire jr. Always smack talking but never backing it up! Maybe one day you'll actually beat me but I don't expect that day to come any time soon!

Lonestar

dm is the last person to beat me on a fluke 4th quarter run. see you in the national title game DM... if you make it that far!

I just have to get past Ferny, and it'll be rematch time. Barring pulling an Tross ;)

Best I can figure is, I have a tiebreaker with Albatross, but I can't lose another SEC game, unless he does too. Now, I believe you 2 play at some point, so it's a fluid situation.

Your post makes no sense. Well I suppose I should expect nothing less from livewire jr. Always smack talking but never backing it up! Maybe one day you'll actually beat me but I don't expect that day to come any time soon!

You're right, it wouldn't make sense to someone who can't comprehend English and what "choke" actually means

just to set the record straight i go to bob with a plain ol GG and nothing else. and he has the audacity to bitch about a fumble where he ran right three straight times snd on the third one i smacked the shit out of him. but oh no he has a high carry rating! it should never have happened!

I fumbled twice vs iowa and took it in. you win and thats the first thing you complain about...smells as illegitimate as shawn kemp jr.

Oh i am totally fine anytime it comes to Bob. he can't win games legit and he knows it, and I've had to listen to him pretend like he knows anything about basketball.

bob, i told you that the bulls were getting boozer in the summer of 2010 and they were never winning a title with him. for a change you should listen to people who know what they are talking about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You're right, it wouldn't make sense to someone who can't comprehend English and what "choke" actually means

just to set the record straight i go to bob with a plain ol GG and nothing else. and he has the audacity to bitch about a fumble where he ran right three straight times snd on the third one i smacked the shit out of him. but oh no he has a high carry rating! it should never have happened!

I fumbled twice vs iowa and took it in. you win and thats the first thing you complain about...smells as illegitimate as shawn kemp jr.

lololol. he does do that. I made him fumble 3 times in our game and he complained about the ONE I recovered

Wow, you're not even trying anymore.

Also, I love how something over three hours ago, you were "half-asleep, lol good time to play me"

Fantastic that was your built in excuse!

Top Bottom