• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

The athlete that committed to me is unlike any I've seen in this game ever:

94 speed
92 agility
95 accel
86 INJ
84 stamina
75 break tackle
88 juke
91 elusive
88 spin
87 man coverage
79 zone coverage
78 press
90 throw power
78 throw accuracy

Is this the dude whos SPARQ rating was liek 104 or something? Think I was targeting him too.

bucknuticus let me know when you can play

I can play later tonight, when are you free?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If we end up the last game tonight or tomorrow because Lonestar rather play other things, let it be known ill be watching preseason football tomorrow evening. Dont blame me!

CB3

I'll hop on now if you want to play.

Also I looked in the OP for league rules, but what are they? I know each league I have been in has their own house rules. I assume and always play sim games, but any other specific things?

Off the top of my head: No manual catching on offense. No chess piecing players around on defense. No manual rushing the QB with players other than D-Line

CB3

Also, i dont blame you on this one, but for future games against the cpu, try not to blow them out too much. If you do, do it with your 2nd string. FMT didnt tell you and it was against Buffalo so i understand. Just for future reference.

Also, i dont blame you on this one, but for future games against the cpu, try not to blow them out too much. If you do, do it with your 2nd string. FMT didnt tell you and it was against Buffalo so i understand. Just for future reference.

My 2nd string was in the entire 4th quarter and all I did was run. I had 2 pick 6's i believe that game. I didnt want it to get out of hand, I tried not to.

Okay, you still here?

Yeah im on now finishing up recruiting.

94 speed
92 agility
95 accel
86 INJ
84 stamina
75 break tackle
88 juke
91 elusive
88 spin
87 man coverage
79 zone coverage
78 press
90 throw power
78 throw accuracy

There is only one other man to ever display such attributes..

sananda2.jpg

Sokantish

GG, I can't believe my kicker couldn't make a 49yr field goal with the wind, and then the second one I thought the wind would push it over and it didn't do anything. Not that those two FGs would have won me the game though.

GG sok, we combined for 10 ints lol. The end of the 2nd quarter may be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

Also I now hate you for hurting Carlos! Time to ride my freshman to championship!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GG Kimosabe

Follow up 2 shitackular games with a luck pullout at the end. Those damn USC wr's man. Zone does nothing, and they can actually beat out most man in this Man coverage broken game.

Lonestar

For awhile, it was like no one in my defensive backfield would do anything, lucking out with an occasional sack.

But looking at the team stats, it looks like I whipped up on you, but I know that can't be true. I assume lose sack yards, but looking at it, you barely ran the ball. You went 0-4 on third down, I went 8-12. 6 redzones and only 3 TD's are possibly why.

Thank God Murderer's Row is over. #1 Arkansas, #2 Oregon, #3 USC. Lucky to end 1-2.

Ramirez

Smokey messages me on AIM "you gonna play your game so we can advance", so I hop on real quick to knock it out and realize that I wasn't holding the league up, what a POS!

Also Ferny, if you thought Trickett was bad, I'd like to introduce you to some of UK's QBs. Trickett is like Joe Montana in comparison!

Lonestar

94 speed
92 agility
95 accel
86 INJ
84 stamina
75 break tackle
88 juke
91 elusive
88 spin
87 man coverage
79 zone coverage
78 press
90 throw power
78 throw accuracy

Late, but that is one great Athlete. You're gonna have a tough time deciding where to use him. He could be another Denard Robinson (with an even worse arm, that's a pretty meh accuracy rating, but then it "should" get better) Not sure on his size, but could be a great RB with those ball carrier ratings. Don't see Catch Ratings, but could probably be a great WR.

Problem comes into if you want him on Defense. Could fit into most of the DB roles, depending on tackling.

If this ATH is "Gibson" and a 4 star ATH, wow, his scouting must have been astronomical. 72 OVR at first glance, but those rankings would put him at or above 80.

Comparing to Bailey, my QB who won me the game against CB. Him having 84 accuracy (just enough) made me choose QB over DB. 77 QB, but I want to say was 79-80 at the CB positions. 77-78 at the Safety positions (the tackle and hit power were a little lower, but the press made up for it) It was a tough decision, but having a running threat at QB was something I didn't have, while I have alot of quality (except against CB, FMT...and Bob) CB's on the bench.

Bailey-SuperAthlete
90-94 speed
90-92 agility
92-95 accel
80-86 INJ
80-84 stamina
74-75 break tackle
90-88 juke
88-91 elusive
84-88 spin
81-87 man coverage
84-79 zone coverage
86-78 press
80-90 throw power
84-78 throw accuracy
69 catching
67 tackle
80 pursuit
81 play recognition

Hoping that in a year or 2, his THP will perhaps climb to 83-85, but THA (which always grows more than THP) will get into the upper 80's. A respectable arm + speed. But Running QB's are Fumble Factories. Hell, all QB's are fumble factories, if you take off with them and get hit instead of slide.

CB3

Oregon (DM) Vs. Texas (Pheeknicks)
SC Gamecocks (Albatross) Vs. Kentucky (CPU)
Ohio State (Buck) Vs. Nebraska (CPU)
Wisconsin (Bob) Vs. Iowa (Sok)
USC (CB) Vs. TCU (Smokey)
FSU (Ram) Vs. Missou (CPU)
Michigan (Lukems) Vs. Northwestern (CPU)

Lonestar

Arkansas Bye
Oregon Texas
South Carolina Kentucky
TCU USC
Ohio State Nebraska
Wisconsin Iowa
Alabama Bye
Florida State Missouri
Michigan Northwestern

Lonestar

Coaching and Media Poll: Do Not See Eye 2 I.

I'm still 14th in the Coaches, I'm 9th in Media.

FMT (Coach) and DM (Media) split the #1's. VT, Washington, Utah are 3,4,5

Oregon (DM) Vs. Texas (Pheeknicks)
SC Gamecocks (Albatross) Vs. Kentucky (CPU)
Ohio State (Buck) Vs. Nebraska (CPU)
Wisconsin (Bob) Vs. Iowa (Sok)
USC (CB) Vs. TCU (Smokey)
FSU (Ram) Vs. Missou (CPU)
Michigan (Lukems) Vs. Northwestern (CPU)

You're horrible! Where are the rankings?!

Balls, I won my game and dropped a position so that cake schedule Utah and Washington could leap frog me. Washington beat the storied Oregon State while Utah beat freaking FIU. Quite an achievement...

Lonestar

Filling up on 5 star DE's now. Got J. Goins to commit during a phone call, edging out Bob's South Canadian Accented phonecalls.

Goins, alongside Nick "Edgar Allen" Poe, plus Freshman sensation(?) Matt Hall (6 sacks in 6 games), I've changed the mechanics of the Alabama Defense, from an unplayable in videogames 3-4, to a more standard 4-3.

Filling up on 5 star DE's now. Got J. Goins to commit during a phone call, edging out Bob's South Canadian Accented phonecalls.

Goins, alongside Nick "Edgar Allen" Poe, plus Freshman sensation(?) Matt Hall (6 sacks in 6 games), I've changed the mechanics of the Alabama Defense, from an unplayable in videogames 3-4, to a more standard 4-3.

Matt Hall was supposed to be mine :(

Lonestar

I can see why you wanted him.

I'm glad that I picked up Murphy the DT, after botching the recruiting on Mosely the DT, that Smokey has. Mosely has 8 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, and a FF, but Murphy has 5 tackles, 5 TFL, 4 sacks.

I'm in another DT recruiting race with Smokey, Scott 5 Star. I accidently set up his visit for this week (Bye Week) instead of next week (Texas A&M). So, I'm hoping it'll be enough to get a commit, or put me in position to still have a lead after his visit to TCU next week.

Top Bottom