• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jesus Christ. The CPU almost took me out. Ive never been cheesed so hard by those assholes. Every play i faked snap, no movement. Every snap i didnt fake, they jumped.

The repeated offsides before the half during the Lonestar meltdown?

For the record, I've done that before late in games in Madden league when I was losing big.. running off sides and pumping up the crowd standing behind the QB, and then running back.

I considered it my way to say "you've bested me."

Similarly, in NCAA if I'm ahead and I'm draining the clock, I come out in Fake Punt run formations.

but.. this sounds different.

For the record, I've done that before late in games in Madden league when I was losing big.. running off sides and pumping up the crowd standing behind the QB, and then running back.

Similarly, in NCAA if I'm ahead and I'm draining the clock, I come out in Fake Punt run formations.

just play straight up!

SPEAKING of playing, when are you playing your game? everyone is done.... but you!

CB3

You should go try those tactics out on your CPU game in the dynasty right now

CB3

Imagine that, Albatross ruining advances again!

my favorite part is that inbetween his semi-daily multiple post run where he makes like 5 posts on different subjects that could easily fit in one, me and fmt are telling him to play his game.

What we've got here is failure to communicate
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here tonight
Which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men

dude wtf. Finish a game at 10pm and then we're expected to advance the week the same night.

This is madness and you're all crazy!

Unlike all of you filthy hippie bums, I have a full time job and I work for a living. The rest of you sit around eating cheetos, getting cheese dust on your 360s, picking your ass, shoving greasy pizza in your mouth. meanwhile, I'm a working man who gets up early, romances women, and makes love on a regular basis. You all know it's true. Per usual, I get home at 6:00pm EST tonight, I'll get my game in then. I gotta meet a new contract at 7:30ish, which will take like an hour and a half, if I get home early enough and ya'll have advanced this shitty week, then I'll play my next game. You bastards.

dude wtf. Finish a game at 10pm and then we're expected to advance the week the same night.

This is madness and you're all crazy!

Unlike all of you filthy hippie bums, I have a full time job and I work for a living. The rest of you sit around eating cheetos, getting cheese dust on your 360s, picking your ass, shoving greasy pizza in your mouth. meanwhile, I'm a working man who gets up early, romances women, and makes love on a regular basis. You all know it's true. Per usual, I get home at 6:00pm EST tonight, I'll get my game in then. I gotta meet a new contract at 7:30ish, which will take like an hour and a half, if I get home early enough and ya'll have advanced this shitty week, then I'll play my next game. You bastards.

It's a thankless job indeed

Mrbob

You probably should've just kept it to one. How the hell you get blown out by story is beyond me.

511001748_881f933034_o.gif

Sokantish

Well FMT did ask when you were gonna play and then you replied by asking if anyone has played Madden 13. You're crazy, that's what it is!

Ramirez

Yea, not taking anything away from Story, he beat me handily. Still would help if I could get a WR that would run the route before the DB does though. :p Come back La'Rod!

I hate how deep the CPU can kick in this game. 60 yard field goal..

Currently experiencing the computer in a "can't make a mistake perfect playcall mode" against Mississippi St. I hate how you can play a team that is A+ overall, and dominate them, and then play a team that is like ~B or whatever, and they call the perfect game. I mean, it happens, but... not with predictability. I'm up 14 - 10 right now, but I'm pretty sure I'll lose to Mississippi State... they're unstoppable on offense right now, and just completely impenetrable on defense.

edit.. just went down 17 - 14..

LiveWire, I feel you bro, I feel you.

Just took the lead with 60 seconds left. 21 - 17... LEt's see if SUper MISSISSIPPI State comes out and shreds my defense.

Eh, I'm gonna win. I probably shouldnt have by how tough that was. Bt... Up 28 - 17.

Week 6

Vance date: 8/17/12 (Friday)

Human games:

#1 Arkansas Vs. Penn State (CPU)
#14 Alabama Vs. #3 USC
#5 South Carolina (BYE)
#2 Oregon (BYE)
#13 Ohio State @ #16 Iowa
#9 Wisconsin @ Minn (CPU)
#18 Texas Vs. Cal (CPU)
#6 TCU (BYE)
#19 Michigan Vs. Purdue (CPU)