• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

lol Bama and Michigan play in real life in week 1 wtffffffffff

oh don't worry, you play lonestar. the problem was i had to coordinate everyone playing on their various schedules so your game had to be moved.

if everyone played in the same conference or even if all "conference" games started the same week the schedule would be somewhat easy. but because some conferences start conference play in week 3, and others as late as week 6. even though i can put in a "request" that conference games don't start until week X, the game tells you on that screen that it can't guarantee it will be honored :(

Week 1 home game
Week 6 2nd home game

WAY TO GO DALLAS

There are a surprising amount of players that trend down upon scouting. -5 and -6 OVR points!

i know some people got the short end of the stick with early home/away. it's difficult when i can't change the conference home/away games and trying to make sure everyone has 6 home and 6 away :/

also, USC shant be competing for a national title this year! the first thing i did after that win is check the difficulty setting because holy shit there was NO DEFENSE at all. i got CB in a safety after i pinned him on the 1 and then he got an interception when his guy peeled off another guy and followed my open receiver. not sure if it was a zone or what but beyond those 2 players there wasn't shit.

on my last drive i threw the ball between 2 usc defenders and as soon as i let it go i said aw shit this is going back the other way for 6.... but nope, it was caught. then i had 4th and inches on the 31 and came out to kick a FG with 1 minute left but there was 4 mph wind against me and i had missed a 40 yarder against smokey SHORT with no wind so i went for it and got it. then i got pushed back to the 31 anyways and made it. not sure how i missed in exhibition

i'm sure CB will be mad about me going for it on 4th and inches but honestly i'll take my chances on a 4th and inches vs. kicking a FG and you having 1 minute to easily get a TD (all your TD drives were like a minute)

went to bed last night with the league not moving; woke up this morning to SATURDAY GAME TIME. Me & Ph33nix are setting this up. Ph33nix where do you live? ... Phoenix? If people forgot from the MAdden league, I'm in Massachusetts. I'm free until like 10pm EST tonight. Not free tomorrow that much, but free on Monday anytime after 6EST.

I guess for future reference:
I'm free M, W, T, F from 6pm - 10pm. I get home from work around 6, except on Tuesdays when I get home at 8 from a bball tournament. Saturdays are usually pretty open from 7:30am to say 4:00pm. Sundays are hit or miss because my GF is usually over.

Ferny

GG Sok

If your WRs caught a couple more balls that was all you. Derby pretty much kept you in as much as you did cause he got open and caught everything you got to him.

Sokantish

Yeah I can't believe they dropped all those passes. I couldn't stop your run game though, and that dumb int for a TD screwed me all up. I couldn't believe I made you fumble on that kick return, but then I threw another int on that drive so it was all for nothing. Good game!

LiveWire

OK I finished my recruiting so Smokey whenever you're free... I'm around most of the weekend (today is better than tomorrow but whenever). Let me know what times work for you.

Smokey

OK I finished my recruiting so Smokey whenever you're free... I'm around most of the weekend (today is better than tomorrow but whenever). Let me know what times work for you.

I'm about to head out, but I should be back sometime early evening. If I can't go I'll post letting you know.

It's pretty new for me to see Lonestar complaining about rules since people are usually complaining about him breaking rules

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
dammit, lost connection. I concede defeat, down 28-7 in the 4th. I'm horrible at this game.

How do I turn into the CPU in case Bob has to redo?

Also, how do you throw the ball away, LB doesn't seem to do it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
click right stick in i think

Has it always been that, because muscle memory is making me hit LB. Though Muscle Memory is also making me hit LB for RB.

Not sure where Bob went. Shows inactive but online. No game result showing, no update.

Oh yeah, the INT earlier. My TE is running a large crossing route, and he's got a 3-4 yard gap between his defender. My pass to him hits him, bounces off of him "backwards" and it's immediately snatched by the defender. Something similar I think happened in my exhibition with FMT. Anyone else seeing alot of deflection INTs?

Ferny

Has it always been that, because muscle memory is making me hit LB. Though Muscle Memory is also making me hit LB for RB.

Not sure where Bob went. Shows inactive but online. No game result showing, no update.

Oh yeah, the INT earlier. My TE is running a large crossing route, and he's got a 3-4 yard gap between his defender. My pass to him hits him, bounces off of him "backwards" and it's immediately snatched by the defender. Something similar I think happened in my exhibition with FMT. Anyone else seeing alot of deflection INTs?

In NCAA it's always been the right stick. In Madden it's the LB.

Top Bottom