• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Looks like I was the shit stain that started the USC rebirth. Not just win, but seemingly had a mega recruiting bonaza.

2 AM, I recruited, but I'll play the CPU game when I get home tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the-dark-knight-rises-batman-poster1.jpg

Lonestar

VT, Washington, and Utah are possible 1,2,3. No Worries, as Utah and Washington should be taken care of by the PAC guys. Just leaves VT (and Okie State is hanging around).

Lonestar

Someone get this on film, what specifically is this "user DE" effect? Is it any different than trying to pull swim/bull rush moves to get past the blockers? Is it something like pulling back the DE (screwing up the AI)?

I want to know, so I can use it.

Someone get this on film, what specifically is this "user DE" effect? Is it any different than trying to pull swim/bull rush moves to get past the blockers? Is it something like pulling back the DE (screwing up the AI)?

I want to know, so I can use it.

It's something for people to complain about. Doesn't affect the outcome of the game anymore than a manual lb making a tackle for loss or an int from a user safety.

But the way cb tells it, it's a devastating cheat!

Lonestar

It's something for people to complain about. Doesn't affect the outcome of the game anymore than a manual lb making a tackle for loss or an int from a user safety.

But the way cb tells it, it's a devastating cheat!

I'll tell you what is a devastating cheat

THE A BUTTON. FUCK YOU A!

When I get more practice in beating the first guy and running circles around the second blocker to get to the QB you'll see what a hack it is!

Magically you had 0 real sacks. There were a couple coverage sacks.

And so you're telling me it takes some degree of skill and practice to do anything meaningful on the d-line?! What?!?!?!?

Mrbob

Buck I have a couple errands to run today but beyond those I should be free almost all day. Let me know what your availability is like!

Buck I have a couple errands to run today but beyond those I should be free almost all day. Let me know what your availability is like!

My buddy is in from out of town so hopefully I'll get a chance before we go out tonight. I could pm you my cell number if you would like to text me.

Mrbob

Depends on the time tomorrow. I'm heading out tomorrow and will be gone most of the day.

I can play later tonight too if it is not too late.

I would really like to play my game. :/ my buddy is just in town who's in the navy and were out at the bars. I'm not sure if I'll be in the right state of mind to play tonight. :p but I'll be able to play tomorrow 100%.

Mrbob

Why don't we play right now before you head out!

Tomorrow is bad for me unless you can play early, and you might be hung over! You drinking early or what? It's only 6:30 central time!

Mrbob

What time can you play tomorrow? I'm leaving around 1 central, but I could play earlier like around 11am central. Give you time to sleep in and shake off the drunken cobwebs!

We were out when I posted that. Gotta hit happy hour! I can probably play tomorrow I'll pm you my phone number so you can send me a message.

I appreciate eveyOne waiting for me, I only get to see my buddy once a year.

Mrbob

Alright. Just be ready to play at 11am central tomorrow. It's the latest I can start while giving you enough time to sleep off the night.

CB3

The remaining game better be in progress by the time I wake up in the morning. Human vs human or human vs CPU. Or so help me god, heads will roll.

Mrbob

GG Buck....I think. I went full Sanjuro mode that game. 8 ints! I've never played so poorly on offense throwing. I'm pretty sure I threw 4 ints inside your 15 yard line, but I don't want to think about it! I was underthrowing, over throwing, making bad reads. It was truly a team effort! Looks like I'm gonna be relegated to some shit bowl now!

GG Buck....I think. I went full Sanjuro mode that game. 8 ints! I've never played so poorly on offense throwing. I was underthrowing, over throwing, making bad reads. It was truly a team effort! Looks like I'm gonna be relegated to some shit bowl now!

Yeah your wideouts were dropping a lot and getting them striped out, also had a few bounce of some players back of heads lol.

Mrbob

Don't make me remember. :( It was a snowball effect the entire game.

Has anyone run into a no huddle glitch I had? I couldn't hike the ball after trying to run hurry up. I had to literally change the play to snap the ball once I was set at the line.

Don't make me remember. :( It was a snowball effect the entire game.

Has anyone run into a no huddle glitch I had? I couldn't hike the ball after trying to run hurry up. I had to literally change the play to snap the ball once I was set at the line.

Weird, I was wondering why you called timeout after those.

Mrbob

Where is our fearless leader? We are ready to vance! I could get my cpu game in before I have to leave if he vances in time! Of course he is nowhere to be seen!

The only good thing about this last week is me stealing that 5 star HB out of Ohio. Glad he committed before seeing that dumpster diving game I just played!

CB3

Where is our fearless leader? We are ready to vance! I could get my cpu game in before I have to leave if he vances in time! Of course he is nowhere to be seen!

The only good thing about this last week is me stealing that 5 star HB out of Ohio. Glad he committed before seeing that dumpster diving game I just played!
Hi

Top Bottom