• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

ANybody think that the CPU is way harder since the latest patch? Mississippi State almost beats me last week, and now Duke probably should have beaten me except I got a bull shit lucky interception late in the game to seal the win.

You usually see one or two games where the CPU does everything right, but these were two consecutive games where the CPU was an assassin on offense... A shitty QB picked apart my defense, through perfectly timed/placed passes and his offensive line was god like.

It's probably just me sucking lately, but anybody else noticed a much more difficult CPU?

I really wish there was more skill in recruiting. Right now it so boring. Most of it is just luck.

THere is no skill against the CPU, but I think that landing the players you want requires some strategy. Not anything more than following a recipe though. I think mostly it's about knowing who you can easily recruit and who is out of reach and not wasting time on them.

Mrbob

USC and Bama get auto win with recruiting. There is no skill for them recruiting.

Sok I can play tomorrow.

Btw thanks for that 5 star Athlete Tross!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
e2i7s.jpg

Mrbob

We're playing sometime tomorrow! Unless he can be online in the next 15 to 20 min, otherwise it will be too late for me.

THere is no skill against the CPU, but I think that landing the players you want requires some strategy. Not anything more than following a recipe though. I think mostly it's about knowing who you can easily recruit and who is out of reach and not wasting time on them.

I mean in the fact of who wants to come to your school is all pretty much luck. You need a RB? Too fucking bad the top 6 RBs all have you outside the top 8, youll never catch up! Then once you find all the high, most, and very high things just pound those and hope you have a leg up on the other schools so you can negative recruit them.

Mrbob

I mean in the fact of who wants to come to your school is all pretty much luck. You need a RB? Too fucking bad the top 6 RBs all have you outside the top 8, youll never catch up! Then once you find all the high, most, and very high things just pound those and hope you have a leg up on the other schools so you can negative recruit them.

Sounds like real life, does it not. :p

Seems like someone is salty Wisconsin has a leg up on a 5 star RB out of his home state, and can't gain any ground. :D

Sounds like real life, does it not. :p

Seems like someone is salty Wisconsin has a leg up on a 5 star RB out of his home state, and can't gain any ground. :D

Nah, im good at RB for another 2 years or so. I'm just saying I wish there was something more, something more involved. It's really boring after the first week or so of recruiting.

Mrbob

Yeah, I agree that it can be tough to overcome others in recruiting but it is possible. With the scouting ability I find it interesting to see if you can find an unknown talent others have missed. 5 star guys are nice but they are few and far between.

Yeah, I agree that it can be tough to overcome others in recruiting but it is possible. With the scouting ability I find it interesting to see if you can find an unknown talent others have missed. 5 star guys are nice but they are few and far between.

Yeah the scouting feature is neat, although I dont like how you can go after a guy with a sub 4.4 40 and hes like an 89 speed or something. I have found a few 3 stars that are +8 or +9 in my other dynasties.

Mrbob

GG Sok. Game was much closer than the score. You punched me in the mouth in the first half. I couldn't do anything! Luckily I got some offense rolling in the second half to secure the win.

Now watch FMT not be around for the vance!

Week 8

Vance date: 8/18 (Saturday) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#1 Arkansas Vs. #23 Texas
#14 Alabama Vs. TAMU (CPU)
#8 South Carolina Vs. UF (CPU)
#2 Oregon Vs. #9 USC
#6 Ohio State Vs. #11 Wisconsin
#15 TCU Vs. TTU (CPU)
#18 Michigan @ #24 Neb (CPU)
Iowa @ PSU (CPU)
#16 FSU (BYE)

Mrbob

Damn, that sucks! I had a soft commit on him too. Oh well. I thought I was going to steal him from Texas but of course a Texas college cheats to get his guy!

wtf did this patch do to the defenders reaction times on runs?

pheeniks has gotten to the edge all game and my guy is in perfect position but he stops. retarded

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wtf did this patch do to the defenders reaction times on runs?

pheeniks has gotten to the edge all game and my guy is in perfect position but he stops. retarded

FMT making up things. The new Pumpfake

3rd and 21 and CB3 just lobs it between double coverage (with a 3rd guy in the area) for a 1st down.

Jesus fuck.

woods-and-lee-espnla.jpg

Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

Top Bottom