• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
albatross.gif

Bob and Smokey left to play
DM, Luke, and Ram have CPU games.

Lonestar

interesting thing to look at while we wait, in game on the recruiting screen, I didn't realize there was that much info tracking on the "My School" page. Particularly the Playing Style and Playing time categories. It's telling me what I already know, that I've been lousy at running and passing the ball!

interesting thing to look at while we wait, in game on the recruiting screen, I didn't realize there was that much info tracking on the "My School" page. Particularly the Playing Style and Playing time categories. It's telling me what I already know, that I've been lousy at running and passing the ball!

lol wut

didn't know this existed

I really don't understand how they do the grading at all

Lonestar

it's pretty neat. Like on playing time, it calculates how good the recruit is, and compares him to the known returning players and other recruits. So, example, I've recruited 3 tackle players. The best guy is given an A for potentially playing early, the 2nd best is a B, and the 3rd guy (who's a Bust) a D+.

Playing style, goes into how each type of player has "played"
My QB-Passing style is a C+ with a "240 YDS" given. I think this is an average per game. I only see CB3's User team in the top 6, with 301 YDS and an A rating.

QB-Balance, I got a C+ with 139 YDS given. I don't know what this means.
QB Scramble I've got a C, with 38 YDS. 1st place is UTSA with 98 YDS.
etc etc

Lonestar

WR's, DE's, and DB's are where it's at, at Alabama.

Every other position comes with a side of Free Business Suits.

I hate how they only have shit Fbs in this game. My fb right now was a 1star whos like a 56 overall freshman. I'm surprised I can run the ball at all.

My RE, LE, DT, MLB, LOLB, CB, FS, and SS are all top 4 ranks. ROLB is a D- lol. HB is a ranks 6.

Lonestar

I hate how they only have shit Fbs in this game. My fb right now was a 1star whos like a 56 overall freshman. I'm surprised I can run the ball at all.

My RE, LE, DT, MLB, LOLB, CB, FS, and SS are all top 4 ranks. ROLB is a D- lol. HB is a ranks 6.

You've played a bunch of CPU teams!

Actually true, 2 human games to 6 or 7 human games.

Time for me to kill a bunch of CPU teams (hopefully I don't let a SEC CPU team beat me, I managed to potentially wrap up the SEC west with the win over Ram)

You've played a bunch of CPU teams!

Actually true, 2 human games to 6 or 7 human games.

Time for me to kill a bunch of CPU teams (hopefully I don't let a SEC CPU team beat me, I managed to potentially wrap up the SEC west with the win over Ram)

My DB ranksings are so high becuase vs Sok I had 6 ints and Bob threw me 8Ints. I really havent picked off the CPU all that much.

Smokey

Something definitely felt off that game against Bob. From his defensive audible box taking up my screen for the majority of the second half to my QB not hiking the ball when repeatedly pressing A. I also noticed that my LT was stuttering quite a bit when running to the line (fat?)?. It looked like frames were jumping it's hard to explain.

What's not hard to explain is weasel bob needing a score so he throws 3 straight curl patterns to give him the go ahead lead which he held on to.

Something definitely felt off that game against Bob. From his defensive audible box taking up my screen for the majority of the second half to my QB not hiking the ball when repeatedly pressing A. I also noticed that my LT was stuttering quite a bit when running to the line (fat?)?. It looked like frames were jumping it's hard to explain.

What's not hard to explain is weasel bob needing a score so he throws 3 straight curl patterns to give him the go ahead lead which he held on to.

curls don't work again press coverage. adapt your defense or suffer the consequences!

Smokey

curls don't work again press coverage. adapt your defense or suffer the consequences!

they still work actually. he threw one when i was playing off which was smart thing to do. the other times i was in normal or press, and then he resorted to just throwing one to his TE lol

but my dbs aren't all that great to begin with

they still work actually. he threw one when i was playing off which was smart thing to do. the other times i was in normal or press, and then he resorted to just throwing one to his TE lol

if you played press coverage and he still completed curl routes to the WR then it was a tight throw that he got lucky on. that is an incompletion or a pick 9/10 times against that coverage

Smokey

Yeah Smokey just salty. I got picked off twice on curls against Ohio State.

no im not salty this game didn't mean anything. just because u get called out doesnt make me salty. you used da curl to get you a lead and then magically didn't use it much if at all after you got it.

fyidm jr play on playa #justsayin

Mrbob

I'm not sure where this curl into press coverage talk is coming from. I wouldn't throw a curl unless the defense has backed off.

Look at that Smokey salt above. Two times in two years he has failed to prevail. I'm used to tossing Smokey into the dumpster alongside his buddy Phee.

Smokey

if anything the two defensive boxes staying on my screen was annoying as fuck.

another slime tactic used by bob i message him and it goes away u weasel

I'm not sure where this curl into press coverage talk is coming from. I wouldn't throw a curl unless the defense has backed off.

Look at that Smokey salt above. Two times in two years he has failed to prevail. I'm used to tossing Smokey into the dumpster alongside his buddy Phee.

you are lucky my footage of your exploits in the mnc game was auto deleted off of my site

Something definitely felt off that game against Bob. From his defensive audible box taking up my screen for the majority of the second half to my QB not hiking the ball when repeatedly pressing A. I also noticed that my LT was stuttering quite a bit when running to the line (fat?)?. It looked like frames were jumping it's hard to explain
My friend has complained about this problem too, must be new

by the way that's 2/2 acknowledging bob's fraudness

Week 11

Vance date: 8/21 (Tuesday) @ 6 pm pst

Human games:

#7 Arkansas @ Tenn (CPU)
#9 Alabama @ #20 LSU (CPU)
#16 South Carolina Vs. UGA (CPU)
#6 Oregon @ #21 TCU
#3 Ohio State @ Illini (CPU)
#12 Wisconsin @ IU (CPU)
#10 USC Vs. Stanford (CPU)
#14 Texas @ UCLA (CPU)
#11 Michigan (BYE)
#23 Iowa @ Purdue (CPU)
#22 FSU (CPU)

Lonestar

Director Tony Scott killed himself, just...wow.

Game related, Okie State loses to CPU colorado I believe. OSU is #5.

Top Bottom