• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Can I get my game in tomorrow, my dog is sick and I'm laying with him on the floor. If not I'll try and play it tonight. I feel bad for him :(

nm, I got him to go to sleep on his bed so I'm free to finish tonight

Mrbob

They may have the nice weather and half naked women walking around every day but we get to watch Breaking Bad before them! Checkmate.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They may have the nice weather and half naked women walking around every day but we get to watch Breaking Bad before them! Checkmate.

You do know Direct TV gives us the east coast feeds, right?

Actually i think most of them do. Uverse has the separate west coast and east coast channels

nope. directv shows everything on east coast time! mid-west loses again and again!

See, I respect that you chose Iowa. FMT just picks teams with OP Qbs every year since ITT Technical Institute doesn't have a football team

every other year i do! ncaa 10 i had cal (crappy qb), ncaa 11 stanford (great qb), ncaa 12 nebraska (ok qb), ncaa 13 arkansas (great qb). but the truth is i don't give a shit about college football. i've had shitty qb's in madden for the past decade and it hasn't bothered me :D

LukeSmith

nope. directv shows everything on east coast time! mid-west loses again and again!

every other year i do! ncaa 10 i had cal (crappy qb), ncaa 11 stanford (great qb), ncaa 12 nebraska (ok qb), ncaa 13 arkansas (great qb). but the truth is i don't give a shit about college football. i've had shitty qb's in madden for the past decade and it hasn't bothered me :D

This bothered you
Colin Kaepernick QB 49ers 68.8 95/153 62.1 1442 15.2 7 15

Sokantish

See, I respect that you chose Iowa. FMT just picks teams with OP QBs every year since ITT Technical Institute doesn't have a football team

I didn't realize how important recruiting in stuff was in NCAA and how much your choice affected it or I may not have picked them. Seeing those instant commit of 5 star guys that other schools get makes me jealous

Mrbob

DM needs time to prep the dumpster you are about to be tossed back into. You're there so often lately you get you get your own suite!

Mrbob

If I want something I'll take it! Just like I tore that National Title last season away from everyone's stacked teams!

But now that I have my NCAA title it's time to move onto bigger and better things. Next step another Madden chip!

LukeSmith

I save my A efforts for when I slap down on a regular basis when we play.

You need address me by my proper name: Big Game Bob

You need to read your posts before you desperately mash submit after cooking up one of your 'zingers.'

The way you wrote this makes it sound like you're giving yourself a rub and tug when you play

Mrbob

Speaking of desperate, you are always over anxious to attack to a bunch of my posts! Stop being a stalker. Leave me alone!

Little Duncan slept for 3 hours. And woke up fine. Got my game in.. Killed Georgia despite them being a pluses times 1mil. & Duke almost beat me 3 weeks ago..

Smokey

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/132668113

I love it when I know exactly where Smokey is going and I slip on my stick AND get my CPU Safety to completely wiff on an easy INT on the same play (swat animation?! SERIOUSLY?!)

Mmmmmmm dat new directional touch!

You know what I like? Nike putting the call in and giving you a fumble for a td end of first half with less than 15 secs to go and I'm at your 20 or whatever.

And if we are being real here with all your TOs game shouldn't of even been that close #realtalk

I enjoyed the game tho!

DMczaf

Mmmmmmm dat new directional touch!

You know what I like? Nike putting the call in and giving you a fumble for a td end of first half with less than 15 secs to go and I'm at your 20 or whatever.

And if we are being real here with all your TOs game shouldn't of even been that close #realtalk

I enjoyed the game tho!

It shouldn't have, a better player would have blown me out with all my INTs instead of being down 4 with 16 secs left and relying on a miracle throw to win the game.

Smokey

It shouldn't have, a better player would have blown me out with all my INTs instead of being down 4 with 16 secs left and relying on a miracle throw to win the game.

Oh you

A good player wouldn't rely on 4 wide hb azwethinkweiz counters to move the ball down the field. Everytime you threw it was bad news or a int. When I figured out your daffy duck bread and butter you were done.

Nike even gifted you a fumble for a TD and you still ate the L

DMczaf

Oh you

A good player wouldn't rely on 4 wide hb azwethinkweiz counters to move the ball down the field. Everytime you threw it was bad news or a int. When I figured out you daffy duck bread and butter you were done.

If you figured it out, you wouldn't have been down 4 after my 3 INTs and fumble.

Week 12

Vance date: 8/22/12 (Wednesday) @ 8 pm pst

Human games:

#5 Arkansas Vs. #16 South Carolina
#6 Alabama @ Miss St (CPU)
#13 Oregon @ Stanford (CPU)
#3 Ohio State @ Purdue (CPU)
#11 Wisconsin Vs. Illini (CPU)
#8 USC Vs. #15 Utah (CPU)
#14 Texas @ Oregon State (CPU)
#18 TCU Vs. #2 Washington (CPU)
#9 Michigan Vs. Minnesota (CPU)