• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

gg albatross. that fucking jumpball was the dagger....it looked a little like a certain cardinals receiver

Yeah... every game has one of those that could go either way. What's funny is that the speed threshold is so low, it's tough to get away and get into the endzone on those, which is good and bad.

i went to the well on that screen pass at the end... just because my run was seriously so bad/your run d was excellent. What did I get like.. 17 carries for 11 yards? hahahaha... Even when I started to get separation from YOUR guys, I'd get stuck on my own. The one good run I had at a key time got taken back on a holding call after the fact... which was karma for my CB's having better hands than your WR's.

LiveWire

GG smokey. I gotta stop being so paranoid about getting the ball stripped from me and just run free, that wide open dagger bomb was the game-tying score if I didn't slow down. Nice job rallying back after throwing 3 INTs. That was a see-saw game, lol.

Smokey

GG smokey. I gotta stop being so paranoid about getting the ball stripped from me and just run free, that wide open dagger bomb was the game-tying score if I didn't slow down. Nice job rallying back after throwing 3 INTs. That was a see-saw game, lol.

Of course it was a zone defense that allowed that potential dagger bomb to even happen..Still need to mess with TCU some more. Some things I don't like about em, but i gotta dealwitit

we should be vancin in about an hour. i also have a request of all league members: over the next few weeks, keep mental notes on any possible slider changes. offense over powered, running not good enough, DB's too good or too bad, whatever, so that we can review if slider changes or difficulty changes need to be made or if its fine as it is

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh wow. i have a bye week in week 2

600x800px-ll-darth-vader-nooooo.jpg

league vanced!

Week 2

Advance date: Tuesday, 7/17 @ 9pm pst

Human games:

#2 Arkansas Vs. Texas
#9 Alabama @ #5 Michigan
#10 South Carolina @ Penn State
#11 Oregon Vs. Boise State (CPU)
#14 Wisconsin Vs. #24 Auburn (CPU)
#7 USC @ #6 Florida State
#17 TCU Vs. Iowa

nateeasy

Banned
sorry nateeasy. you seem like a good dude but albatross is a former madden league member and got back to me on the offer. if someone drops ill have you as next in line

Thats cool. If someone drops let me know.

Does anyone know if the gamestop preorder bonus players will be available for DLC? And what is a good gamertag to download the rosters from? Thanks

fuck this game

what the fuck

and it couldn't even upload the fucking video right

mack brown go eat a bag of dicks. you leave me only one pipeline state??!!

im changing quarterbacks. i have a baby freshman who isnt as mobile but has better throwing stats than either of my first two guys

that missed wheel route was so bad...my guy cant even throw spiral!

Whoever is playing me/South Carolina this week, I will be free late tonight... Maybe like 8pm est? Headed to a cookout but should be free later. I'll give a status update. Pm me

LukeSmith

Lonestar I just woke up, but I would prefer to play our game sometime today, as I will be completely unavailable till Wednesday, due to working till 10 every night

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, we'll get our game in today. I'm good at about 4pm CST and on till tonight. That good?

Sokantish

That was one of the saddest games ever. Could someone tell me how to play run defense, because he just walked all over my the whole game it wasn't even close. Wow my QB went 4/15. Those are Tebow stats, Tebow would have got the win though :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GG Luke

Didn't deserve that win, but thanks Luke, for raising my hopes for the future. Man, I was lolling hard on that 2nd half kickoff.

Not sure if the run defense is broken, or the safety pass defense is absurdly hard. We had large running lanes alot of the time, but man, throw it deep in the middle to a wide open TE, then FS outta nowhere.

So far in 2 games, I've had 3 defensive touchdowns that were CPU all the way, a hail mary before the half that worked, and 2 actual offensive drives that I didn't botch.

Breaking Bad time

That was one of the saddest games ever. Could someone tell me how to play run defense, because he just walked all over my the whole game it wasn't even close. Wow my QB went 4/15. Those are Tebow stats, Tebow would have got the win though :(

Man talk to whoever I played week 1... Sick run d, altho I'm very predictable too

Top Bottom