• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
49153f3deabb3&filename=lakers_toronto_kobe_bryant_81_points.jpg

hell no! I am in this for the long haul. By the time madden comes out we may be heading into seasons where we actually use the dudes we recruited

Mrbob

Can't believe Luke is going to tuck his tail and possibly leave. Guess he is scared of the impending beat down he is going to get in the Big 10 from me and wants to back before the match up occurs.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll finish off a season. Contractually forced too. I'll decide then what I want to do.

CB3

hell no! I am in this for the long haul. By the time madden comes out we may be heading into seasons where we actually use the dudes we recruited

seeing as you sold 2k because you were tired of losing, its not like you have many other options.

LukeSmith

Can't believe Luke is going to tuck his tail and possibly leave. Guess he is scared of the impending beat down he is going to get in the Big 10 from me and wants to back before the match up occurs.

1. This isn't even in English.
2. The last time you played me in a football game you didn't even score a point.

Whenever I read posts from you it's just coming from this:

ChihuahuaViansBigMacAttackMac3.JPG

seeing as you sold 2k because you were tired of losing, its not like you have many other options.

It's pretty amazing watching you ride this one victory all day long

Keep bragging about winning in a broken game though, cause it's the only game you have any bragging rights to *

Ferny

Im in it for atleast 3 seasons. After that it's up in the air. I usually don't touch anything else in the game except for the league so we'll see how it goes once Madden hits.

CB3

It's pretty amazing watching you ride this one victory all day long

Keep bragging about winning in a broken game though, cause it's the only game you have any bragging rights to *

Ive just never seen someone up and quit like you. I made smokey break his controller in Madden and he still came back for more.

Mrbob

Still living off a meaningless game. It meant nothing!

I might want to quit too if I lost to Lonestar (NO OFFENSE). Good thing I won by 21!

Ive just never seen someone up and quit like you. I made smokey break his controller in Madden and he still came back for more.

lol, get over yourself sugarcakes. you're not important enough to make anybody quit.

and what exactly did I quit....a league? a game? I guess you quit on me when you sold 2k11 when I asked you to play!

LukeSmith

Are you even literate Bob? Waning interest? Do you know what that means? I know you're a Sconi/Bears fan so keeping things straight is hard enough for you.

I like that you're on the quit bandwagon now though, I know you're afraid. Keep on jawing

chihuahua_dog.jpg

Mrbob

Waning interest aka you're scared to play me during the Big 10 season.

Your beat down is coming soon enough. You can't escape our week 1 Madden match up this season! At least you'll always have those precious memories of a Madden 12 game which didn't matter.

GCQuinton

Thats like saying the special ed class runs longer than the regular classes in high school. I mean its true and all....

That's funny, because aside from DM I wanna say we've got all the Madden-GAF Super Bowl champs going back to Madden '10's league. But keep throwing those stones, fellas!

CB3

That's funny, because aside from DM I wanna say we've got all the Madden-GAF Super Bowl champs going back to Madden '10's league. But keep throwing those stones, fellas!

interesting you coming to ramirez defense since he would be in our league as well if you hadnt cock blocked it.

GCQuinton

interesting you coming to ramirez defense since he would be in our league as well if you hadnt cock blocked it.

He was always in our league first, though. You and FMT were the ones who put on the scout hats and invaded our thread.

CB3

He was always in our league first, though. You and FMT were the ones who put on the scout hats and invaded our thread.

Hey, do what you do. Im just putting foward the irony of you claiming him as yours when you didnt let him join us, because you were so scared he would put us first.

lulz ramirez signed up for our league long before that but we wanted to give the most amount of people a chance to play in a league. i'm not even sure what this argument is. here are the facts:

1. league A lasts longer
2. 6* league moves faster

nothing wrong with that! but one thing i do know, our 12 would absolutely decimate your 12. i have already taught ramirez his lesson time and time again in NCAA. without his steelers armor he is helpless!

GCQuinton

lulz ramirez signed up for our league long before that but we wanted to give the most amount of people a chance to play in a league. i'm not even sure what this argument is. here are the facts:

1. league A lasts longer
2. 6* league moves faster

He committed with us back in May. If he did with you guys before that, great. But yeah, that was always to give other folks on the waiting list when we had people in multiple leagues. And your second point's debatable, but then again we do have storybook....
Love ya, story!

nothing wrong with that! but one thing i do know, our 12 would absolutely decimate your 12. i have already taught ramirez his lesson time and time again in NCAA. without his steelers armor he is helpless!

Sounds like a pre-roster tournament idea for next year...

He committed with us back in May. If he did with you guys before that, great. But yeah, that was always to give other folks on the waiting list when we had people in multiple leagues. And your second point's debatable, but then again we do have storybook....
Love ya, story!

Sounds like a tournament idea for next year...

i mean before we ever went to your thread looking for a 12th member. not that he signed up in our league before yours!

and yeah, a tourney would be pretty sweet..... i would say why wait for next year but you guys would probably have to pick different teams for your tourney because if you pitted your 3* against our 6* it would be a bloodbath. you could always play sokantish! he picked iowa of his own free will!

Ramirez

yeah, because i'm playing with powerhouses like cal and purdue!

That CB for Cal was playing like Prime Time the other night.

Smokey, that game was a fluke. Every other game I've played aside from maybe one other has been a one score game, but enjoy your win in NCAA, I'll still be putting you out of the playoffs in Madden every season.

GCQuinton

and yeah, a tourney would be pretty sweet..... i would say why wait for next year but you guys would probably have to pick different teams for your tourney because if you pitted your 3* against our 6* it would be a bloodbath. you could always play sokantish! he picked iowa of his own free will!

Yeah, we'd obviously all pick better teams. The ones in our dynasty are so we can build them up. But I'd put KanZolo's Ole Miss or AT's Rutgers post Year 5 squads in our league last year up against any team.

don't forget those c-usa powerhouse houston cougars either

Three star Houston would have been a perfect fit with our league! And we've already got someone playing as SMU.

Smokey

That CB for Cal was playing like Prime Time the other night.

Smokey, that game was a fluke. Every other game I've played aside from maybe one other has been a one score game, but enjoy your win in NCAA, I'll still be putting you out of the playoffs in Madden every season.

nah bruh..just like my transformation from ncaa 12 -> ncaa 13, it's not going down like that in m13.

you escaped the final season due to me having to leave, otherwise i was going to eat you alive for the world to see on STV

you can always play me again to avenge that donut, feel free to challenge

Smokey

he can challenge, but good luck getting you to take that challenge.

what does this even mean i respond to all challenges. i beat you down in ncaa 13 and you refused to play me again despite playing against FMT that same night. 2k i can't even play with friends anymore go ask pheeniks. i'm probably the one that challenges and plays people the most on here so stfu

Top Bottom