• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i'm probably the one that challenges and plays people the most on here so stfu
everyone knows about your legendary ducking abilities.

Although props for not being pheeknicks and quitting all together. I accept the cant connect issue.

CB3

I lol'd. You respond hours later (if you respond at all) with a "you'll get what's coming to you this weekend."

My personal favorite was "Ill get back to 2k next week", while he plays randoms on NCAA.

Unfortunately, i dont run on smokey time.

Smokey

everyone knows about your legendary ducking abilities.

Although props for not being pheeknicks and quitting all together. I accept the cant connect issue.

you never offered a rebuttal when i said you ducked me to play fmt that same night in ncaa..which means you know it to be true smh

I lol'd. You respond hours later (if you respond at all) with a "you'll get what's coming to you this weekend."

well if we're being real here..you did get what was coming to you in the form of a donut

It was the most boring game of NCAA in history. It was in the rain, so the offenses were pretty much useless. In the first half, I managed to take a whole quarter driving down the field only to miss a 40 yard field goal because the "up" on the stick didn't register at all, so my kicker kicked it about ~12 yards.

We did nothing all game, but Livewire's D couldn't stop Lattimore up the middle. I ended up running it in for a TD in the 3rd quarter, while managing to make a million ugly passes that LV's defenders dropped a few easy ints on. In the 4th, I had the ball late and on a 3rd and like 7 at about his ~38 I went to run, but audibled to a pass.. should have run with the QB because I had an open running lane but had second thoughts and threw a pass that was easily intercepted and returned for 30 yards. LV scored a TD off the short field on that. I got the ball back and did nothing with the minute left in regulation. In Overtime, he couldn't move the ball but kicked a ~45 yard field goal to go up 13 - 10. But, on my 2nd play in OT I scored a ~20 yard rushing TD to win.

Odd thing is, after the game finished... I'm back on the dynasty screen and it says I have to sign into the dynasty, but I can't select anything, my game buttons just wouldn't work. Eventually after 5 mins it disconnected me, so the results recorded for LV on the Dynasty site but not for me.

I took screen shots of the stats screen, but they're on the Dynasty site anyway just under his game report, not mine.

Anyway, ugly, boring game. I was glad to finish it.

*edit*
NM on that glitch, I think it's still all set.

Well now I'm getting a glitch that "The Dynasty is currently being advanced..." when I go to recruit. EA seriously get your shit together.

*edit again*
"The dynasty has been advanced to the next week by the commissioner."

Is this true or is EA servers just stupid like usual?

LiveWire

Next time I think I'm just going to go for it on late game scores. Herbstreit was urging me and I ignored his sage advice.

What the balls... advanced the week while I'm in the middle of recruiting, a full 24 hours before y'all said it would advance? That's bogus.

CB3

What the balls... advanced the week while I'm in the middle of recruiting, a full 24 hours before y'all said it would advance? That's bogus.

(7:28:21 PM) whossorrynow015: and this is vancin when the last game is done
(7:28:26 PM) thecoldone33: well
(7:28:29 PM) thecoldone33: let albatross do his!
(7:28:35 PM) thecoldone33: he still shows 10 hours

I tried to not let that happen, friend.

But yeah, most recruiting is done before playing the game. That comes into play with the visiting recruits

my bad tross. i saw you and ferny on so i left for about 10 mins or so and i didn't see you in the list on the main ncaa page so i thought you had finished, but maybe i didn't notice the little icon that you were logged in :/

Aye aye, I didn't have time to get through the recruiting today because I am not some sloven hobo like FMT is! Sitting at home, not working, spending 10-real-life-hours-a-day recruiting fake people. Watching French Movies. EATING BELLY BUTTON LINT.

my bad tross. i saw you and ferny on so i left for about 10 mins or so and i didn't see you in the list on the main ncaa page so i thought you had finished, but maybe i didn't notice the little icon that you were logged in :/

MAYBE YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE THE ONLY THING AWAY FROM STEVE SPURRIER THAT HE HAS LEFT.

Connections with these young men

steve-spurrier.jpg

In truth, I don't really care

CB3

Too many of the guys that wanna come to USC are duds. DUDS I SAY

Though i found some decent gems in the 3 and 4 star ranks

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
found some 4 star gems too.

Got a 1,166 on a player I only put 40 minutes on. Dat Michigan Boost in Effect

Finished mine about an hour ago. I won 17 - 7, but damn Texas A&M computer cheesed all over me. Fake punt pass for a first down, went for it on 4th, ran with their QB on like every play. I was lucky that they were completely anemic otherwise. They put together one drive where they were virtually unstoppable and I thought that I was going to suffer the same fate in the 2nd half, after their QB pulled this magic trick which I Swore was a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage, but alas, it was not. I ended up just running like 35 times on them to win... but gosh, they put it to me for quite a bit.

Top Bottom