• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Mrbob

Starting now!

Just saw an extended Dark Knight Rises trailer during Storage Wars. Holy cow my body is ready.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont get why people watch more than the initial trailer for movies they know are gonna be good.

I want to see everything as its happening. not 3 minutes of footage out of context.

Mrbob

I'm done. Kansas state dline giving me problems all game long but Monte Ball prevails in the end!

I dont get why people watch more than the initial trailer for movies they know are gonna be good.

I want to see everything as its happening. not 3 minutes of footage out of context.

It doesn't spoil the movie. It's a teaser to get you excited.

Week 4

Advance date: 7/20/12 (Friday)

Human games:
#2 Arkansas Vs. #5 Alabama *Game of the Week
$7 South Carolina Vs. Mississippi State (CPU)
Penn State (Bye)
#4 Oregon @ #14 TCU
#13 Wisconsin Vs. #17 Washington State (CPU)
#3 USC Vs. Stanford (CPU)
Texas @ UCLA (CPU) *Avenge livewire for recruiting bonus
#12 Michigan @ #25 Clemson (CPU)
Iowa (BYE)
#8 Florida State Vs. Kentucky

WEEK 3 Game of the Week: USC slips by Florida State 17-13 as two Top 10 teams collide!
WEEK 3 Offensive Player of the Week: Some CPU player
WEEK 3 Defensive player of the week: Some CPU player

Week is vanced! Put up some good numbers you bums! Otherwise the CPU gets all the player of the week glory! Don't let the robots do that to us!

Mrbob

I'm being SCREWED by the voters. Playing this season under protest!

Glad to see the team I beat by 21 sitting at number 5 while I've moved up 3 spots in 3 weeks after beating 3 ranked teams, including number 1!

LukeSmith

I'm being SCREWED by the voters. Playing this season under protest!

Glad to see the team I beat by 21 sitting at number 5 while I've moved up 3 spots in 3 weeks after beating 3 ranked teams, including number 1!

Game seems right, you're trash

I'm always surprised by how shitty EA's websites are and totally glitchy. Like, I'm glad for the features on their sites, but jesus there are so many bugs and failures. When you expand the size of an image, it's supposed to load into a shadowbox/lightbox, instead, it just makes your whole screen dark and you can faintly see the outline of three images. Who the hell does EA hire to do these sites.

Wait lemme get these rankings straight.

That's good, 0 - 0 West Virginia jumped ahead of me after I started 3 - 0 ... PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY HAS FAILED

I really think that EA should put in a "coaches poll" where users/players get to contribute to the voting in a small way, just as a joke. Even if it doesn't contribute to the BCS calculation thing, I think it'd be a lot of fun to have a weekly top 25 where the 12 players in the dynasty get to contribute, even if our votes are only 12 / 125 of the total.

Mrbob

Have we even played a meaningful game lately?

Two more weeks and we meet up! Although this match up is likely an appetizer to the main course which is the Big 10 Championship game.

Let's play our games so we can vance! I have a bye next week but I still want to recruit!

Played Mine & I'm all finished recruiting this week... Put the hurt on Mississippi State, winnint 35 - 3. I don't think that I gave up a first down in the second half until the final drive for Mississippi State, when while down 35 - 3 with 30 seconds left, and while I had my second stringers in, they used all of their timeouts to get 12 extra total yards in the game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Game's just continuing my day, apparently.

freeze during a play, it comes back to a lobbed pass for a pick six.
get a 14 mph wind in my face and sideways, and I've got a weak kicker: Go fo it. Then the games broken defense helps me by having FMT's DB move out of the way, giving me an easy TD.
Then we disconnect.

Lonestar

nah it booted me for some reason. my XBL was being weird last night and booted me and now it did it again. what a shame too since i was in a good rhythm on offense :(

we can try for tomorrow or friday

Struggling hard to press RB. I keep mentally projecting LB, and my guy just sits there going Herp Derp.

Weekends are always shitty for me. GOing to see Death Cab on Friday. Saturday my GF and I have something at night but hopefully I can get my game in while she's asleep in the morning.

Struggling hard to press RB. I keep mentally projecting LB, and my guy just sits there going Herp Derp.

i had a perfect D called on that 4th down TD you got. my guy was fucking right there and i thought i was getting another pick 6 and then he just fucking moved out of the way at the last second! wtf!

Lonestar

long hard day at work, I'm not as young as I used to be, and shit hurts, I just want to go to sleep at 8 pm, FMT. Let Grandpappy go to sleep.

Tomorrow I've got a couple hours of driving, delivering to job sites, and you've got some sort of family get together. So, I don't know, mang. I can put a rubber band on the controller, while you play, to get it over with.

long hard day at work, I'm not as young as I used to be, and shit hurts, I just want to go to sleep at 8 pm, FMT. Let Grandpappy go to sleep.

Tomorrow I've got a couple hours of driving, delivering to job sites, and you've got some sort of family get together. So, I don't know, mang. I can put a rubber band on the controller, while you play, to get it over with.

hey we got till friday holmes! i am known for talking people into doing things they don't want to do so i don't want that claim to be made after the game!

You know what happens on Friday, don't you?

batman?

well if you want to play tonight i'll play tonight. i need to figure out why XBL is disconnecting me first but i could play in like 30 mins or so if you wanted.

otherwise i'm around tomorrow but like i said i have to start before 4:30 pm pst!

Top Bottom