• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD |OT|

$20 for this sounds like a steal in any case.

I don't know. Beyond Good and Evil HD came out at $10 and has dropped as low as $5 on sale. $10 seems a lot more reasonable for a game that came out in the previous console cycle, especially for game that people may have already rebought due to the last rerelease on the Wii. I think Capcom is loosing a lot of sales at that $20 price point that could be had at $10. Also, kind of a weak decision keeping this Playstation exclusive.

GQman2121

Banned
I totally spaced that this was coming out so soon. I'll pick this up to kill time until the holiday sales start. My Move controllers are all the sudden getting a workout.

I've always wanted to play Okami, but never got around to it. This might be my chance. I just hope it's not too Japanese and eccentric for me. I don't have a ton of patience these days unfortunately. Mostly because I don't have a ton of free time.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Next week will be awesome. I'll have 5 entire days off and I'll get to play Okami HD.

I've always wanted to play Okami, but never got around to it. This might be my chance. I just hope it's not too Japanese and eccentric for me. I don't have a ton of patience these days unfortunately. Mostly because I don't have a ton of free time.
This is a game about Japanese myths and legends. This is as Japanese as it gets.

joe2187

Banned

Japanese game, made by japanese people, based on Japanese mythology

and it's almost a 30+ hour game without doing everything

Animekatt

OMG! Just one more week to go... The wait is killin me :(

Edit: My PS3 is ready.
723125B1-A394-41C7-9F4A-08E290754EC9-3423-0000076803F4E190.jpg

Haunted

Don't think I'll play it again, but it's a great game, comes highly recommended to anyone who hasn't played it before (for whatever reason).

Chesskid1

Banned
im buying it just because thsi game is so beautiful..

ill prolly be bored of it within like 6 hours like everytime i try to play it.

RPGCrazied

Still can't get over the no disc release. Yeah I know its only one game, but certain PS2 games should be able to go over that rule, like Final Fantasy X. Shame.

Tizoc

Subtitle should've been 'The sun rises' or something refering to it.
Dunno if i'd get it for $20 even tho it's one of my fav. PS2 games >_<

Bought it the day it came out on the PS2 in the UK, but that was so long after it's release in Japan and the US my hype was almost zero for it.
As such, it's never been played.

Top Bottom