• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD |OT|

corn_fest

Guys, I'm looking for a savegame for the Japanese, disc-based version of Okami HD.

I've heard (a confirmation would be nice...) that you can skip cutscenes only when you have completed the game at least once, and since I've already beaten Okami on the Wii (and did 80% on the PS2) I really, really do NOT want to stare at the screen while the story unfolds.

So I basically need a newgame+ savegame.

Any help would be appreciated. ^_^

Just so you're aware, upgrades and most items carry through into Okami's NG+, so any completed save you find will likely have you super overpowered for what's already an easy game.

Turrican3

Ouch, didn't know/remember that! :-\
Any chance that completing the game just clears some flag on the savegame, letting you skip cutscenes on a regular, brand new try as well?

Or is the cutscene skip only enabled on the newgame+?

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Coconut

Banned
Guys, I'm looking for a savegame for the Japanese, disc-based version of Okami HD.

I've heard (a confirmation would be nice...) that you can skip cutscenes only when you have completed the game at least once, and since I've already beaten Okami on the Wii (and did 80% on the PS2) I really, really do NOT want to stare at the screen while the story unfolds.

So I basically need a newgame+ savegame.

Any help would be appreciated. ^_^

the save is the same for the download and disc version.

mooncakes

Question about the story mode.

Who was the guy that pull the sword out in the beginning? I never knew who he was since I first bought the game on the ps2.

jonno394

Question about the story mode.

Who was the guy that pull the sword out in the beginning? I never knew who he was since I first bought the game on the ps2.

it is definitely Susano. Thought it was confirmed during your first interactions with him but I can't be sure.

Edit - it's in the OP ;)

mooncakes

it is definitely Susano. Thought it was confirmed during your first interactions with him but I can't be sure.

Edit - it's in the OP ;)

thanks. In the beginning of the game, he was just covered in black.

This game is like 3 games in 1 lol. There is so much to remember when it comes to the story and it lore.

Decided to buy the HD version so it was on sale.

Top Bottom