• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okcupid is not that bad. I already got a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about yourself, then? Do you have many friends, what are your hobbies, how old are you, and so forth. What have you tried in terms of meeting people in real-life?
I have a few friends at work, they are all older than me though.

I'm 25, getting a PhD at 25 took a lot of work and didn't allow for the real college experience. I didn't live at the dorms so I didn't have that experience as well.

I'm a shy quiet reserved person.

I prefer to be around a select few people versus a big crowd.

Hobbies? There's cooking, photography, writing, traveling.

I have season tickets for college football. I try to get to a few concerts a year, same for Hockey games. That was a sport I played from the time I was 5 through HS.

I more or less relied on having people introduce me to other people. I'm pretty bad at just meeting random people off the street and what not.

I'm clueless in terms of reading body language and thise subtle details.

stn

First thing that sticks out is that you're shy, quiet, and reserved. You need to get over this. What helps? Hit the gym to boost your confidence, join toastmasters to work on your oral skills, join a salsa club to learn how to dance, and so forth. You will need to force yourself to jump in the fire. I've done it, felt great. Feels great.

Second, your hobbies. Some of them may limit your ability to meet people (ex. writing). HOWEVER, there are ways around this. Join a cooking class just for the sake of meeting people, hit up Contiki Tours to get placed with random people and go travel to various destinations, and even join a photography club.

The main thing is to try things without thinking that others will judge you because you're new at them or whatever.

First thing that sticks out is that you're shy, quiet, and reserved. You need to get over this. What helps? Hit the gym to boost your confidence, join toastmasters to work on your oral skills, join a salsa club to learn how to dance, and so forth. You will need to force yourself to jump in the fire. I've done it, felt great. Feels great.

Second, your hobbies. Some of them may limit your ability to meet people (ex. writing). HOWEVER, there are ways around this. Join a cooking class just for the sake of meeting people, hit up Contiki Tours to get placed with random people and go travel to various destinations, and even join a photography club.

The main thing is to try things without thinking that others will judge you because you're new at them or whatever.

I can't dance for crap despite being able to ice skate very well.

I've tried the cooking class thing and no lie, the two times I did it I was alone because there was an odd number of people.

People suggest the bar thing to me, but that never works. Mainly since I don't drink, and you run into paranoid women not liking a guy drinking water or soda buying them drinks.

stn

I can't dance for crap despite being able to ice skate very well.

I've tried the cooking class thing and no lie, the two times I did it I was alone because there was an odd number of people.

People suggest the bar thing to me, but that never works. Mainly since I don't drink, and you run into paranoid women not liking a guy drinking water or soda buying them drinks.
Can't dance? Try more. I can't dance for shit and I go clubbing all the time. I've even gotten girls' numbers despite this. Try cooking class again, you won't always be left out. Why don't you drink? Unless its religious I'd say have a drink or two just for the sake of it. It loosens you up and makes people more comfortable around you.

Can't dance? Try more. I can't dance for shit and I go clubbing all the time. I've even gotten girls' numbers despite this. Try cooking class again, you won't always be left out. Why don't you drink? Unless its religious I'd say have a drink or two just for the sake of it. It loosens you up and makes people more comfortable around you.

Alcoholism runs in my family. It's a path I don't want to follow even if I drink in moderation and what not. I'll cook with it, but I don't drink at all.

The cooking class fiasco I even asked the teacher can we do one group of three and no one was willing to work with me. They regretted that at the end when we all tasted each other's creations and they were enamored with what I cooked.

RayStorm

The cooking class fiasco I even asked the teacher can we do one group of three and no one was willing to work with me. They regretted that at the end when we all tasted each other's creations and they were enamored with what I cooked.

So why did you stop attending then? I strongly believe that over time people would come to you, even if you don't take the first step. They would especially if you are able to show them something they don't know yet.

So why did you stop attending then? I strongly believe that over time people would come to you, even if you don't take the first step. They would especially if you are able to show them something they don't know yet.

It just turned me off to how they weren't willing to work with me. It wasn't like a 10 class thing it was a one and done. I might try to go back and give it another go though.

RayStorm

It just turned me off to how they weren't willing to work with me. It wasn't like a 10 class thing it was a one and done. I might try to go back and give it another go though.

I see. I assume there are some kind of cooking classes that run for several weeks, why not attend one of those? Same goes for dancing lessons.

I see. I assume there are some kind of cooking classes that run for several weeks, why not attend one of those? Same goes for dancing lessons.

At the time I didn't have the time to commit to multiple classes in a row that's why I did a one and done. Like I says I'm not adverse to it though.

You don't know her. She didn't owe you anything, and anything she gave you shouldn't have been taken so personally.

I get. I just prefer to deal with facts and honesty and not ambiguity. If someone messages me I make my intentions clear as crystal. I don't tell them I'm seeing someone when I just want to pass it off as I'm not interested.

ameratsu

okc girl said:
As for meeting, I don't think I'm there yet. I'm a weirdo and people scare me in general. I'd like to better get to know you first? If that's not what you're looking for than that's cool and I understand.

So tell me more about yourself? What kind of humour do you like? Do you have any siblings? What do you do in your spare time? Cats or dogs? Favourite ice cream? I love ice cream.

This is after exchanging about 10 messages total 4-5 sentences long detailing stuff like hobbies, education, careers, etc. I asked her out for a drink with the last message I sent. I guess everyone has a different comfort level for meeting in person, but come on, there needs to be some mystery to meeting a new person.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so i made a post earlier about how ive had some luck with badoo lets tell the full story.

i started with plenty of fish which after using for a month i didnt get anywhere but also got ip banned because i was messaging to many people according to the email they sent,

i went to there other site evow which is horrible and u cannot send free messages unless you use the mobile app, if your connect on your pc they ask you to pay.

i then went to okcupid which i do still have but man does it seem like no one ever replies and if they do it falls flat after exchanging some info.

so i looked around the net and found badoo, ok it doesnt seem the best, alot of cam girls and transexuals, i dont have a problem with the latter option i respect them they just arent what im looking for but i did notice theres alot more of them on here.

anyway ive been talking with this woman on badoo lives very close to me and we are meeting up tomorrow, had alot of chats on phone and everything is connecting perfectly so im currentlly happy.

obviously every site has there problems i guess and theres different people on all of them im guessing badoo was just the right one for me

Majestad

Banned
so i made a post earlier about how ive had some luck with badoo lets tell the full story.

i started with plenty of fish which after using for a month i didnt get anywhere but also got ip banned because i was messaging to many people according to the email they sent,

i went to there other site evow which is horrible and u cannot send free messages unless you use the mobile app, if your connect on your pc they ask you to pay.

i then went to okcupid which i do still have but man does it seem like no one ever replies and if they do it falls flat after exchanging some info.

so i looked around the net and found badoo, ok it doesnt seem the best, alot of cam girls and transexuals, i dont have a problem with the latter option i respect them they just arent what im looking for but i did notice theres alot more of them on here.

anyway ive been talking with this woman on badoo lives very close to me and we are meeting up tomorrow, had alot of chats on phone and everything is connecting perfectly so im currentlly happy.

obviously every site has there problems i guess and theres different people on all of them im guessing badoo was just the right one for me

How did it go dude?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
How did it go dude?

went really well, we connected in person just like we did over phone and txts, we mostly just hung around chatting and looking around shops. was great getting to know each other more in person and we had some great laughs. we are offically going out now so right now things couldnt be going much better :p

jorma

is now taking requests
So i'm talking to this girl from okc and in her second mail she told me how obsessed she was with giving head. As in she does it for hours. Dude cums? She don't care, just keeps going until mercy is begged for.

Now this girl seems to be pretty awesome in general, i like her a lot. And most of our talking is not about sex.

But this particular piece of information, i'm not sure what to do with it... but lets just say i really hope this goes well :p

Majestad

Banned
Have you guys "sexted" a girl. I'm playing with one right now, but it feels kinda fucking awkward lol.

So i'm talking to this girl from okc and in her second mail she told me how obsessed she was with giving head. As in she does it for hours. Dude cums? She don't care, just keeps going until mercy is begged for.

Now this girl seems to be pretty awesome in general, i like her a lot. And most of our talking is not about sex.

But this particular piece of information, i'm not sure what to do with it... but lets just say i really hope this goes well :p

Sounds like a keeper, dog.

I just don't even know what to do anymore.

You talk to someone for over a week, Skype every night, and then when you meet face to face, she pretty runs as fast as she can away. I don't even know why I bother anymore.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So I went on a date for the first time in a while now, and let's just say that I'm gonna start only replying to women who give a much clearer picture of what they look like...

Granted, I've managed to get lucky a good while back with this one chick who only posted her face, but turned out to be a total babe when we met. But I'm sure that's the exception.

stn

I just don't even know what to do anymore.

You talk to someone for over a week, Skype every night, and then when you meet face to face, she pretty runs as fast as she can away. I don't even know why I bother anymore.
Don't be discouraged, man. You gotta keep at it, there's always failure along the way. I've also been ditched after investing time with particular girls, makes me wonder why they found me attractive online but not in person. It had me down for a while but I'm still trying. You should too. :)

Don't be discouraged, man. You gotta keep at it, there's always failure along the way. I've also been ditched after investing time with particular girls, makes me wonder why they found me attractive online but not in person. It had me down for a while but I'm still trying. You should too. :)

Considering she was the first girl in over a month to respond from one of my messages it stings.

Especially when you text and Skype all week things seem to being well.

Then in person she's a completely different person.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Considering she was the first girl in over a month to respond from one of my messages it stings.

That's happened to me a couple of times as well. Don't let it get you down, dude. It's frustrating as hell, but usually given enough time, someone better comes along anyway.

maxxpower

Lol that happened to me, I think she expected me to be taller, which I guess means that she didn't even bother to read my profile.

Necrovex

So I went on a date for the first time in a while now, and let's just say that I'm gonna start only replying to women who give a much clearer picture of what they look like...

Granted, I've managed to get lucky a good while back with this one chick who only posted her face, but turned out to be a total babe when we met. But I'm sure that's the exception.

I received a message from a woman who is somewhat like this. She has a lot of pictures of her face and the myspace angle. One picture does have her full-body, and she does look slim in it, but she is wearing all black. I decided to play along since the worst thing that'll happen is me wasting a few hours of my life.

Lol that happened to me, I think she expected me to be taller, which I guess means that she didn't even bother to read my profile.

See that's what I don't get.

I'm short to begin with (5'4), but she was still shorter than me.

She can't use that excuse that "I thought he was taller."

stn

The last girl I met for drinks rated me 4/5 BEFORE the date. So she already went in thinking I had some flaws but was still fine (I assume that's what a 4/5 is). Then she never replied again after the date so I assume my "score" slipped down to a 3 or lower, lol. Which is funny because the only difference between my pic and me was my haircut. Guess it was a deal-breaker, lol.

EDIT: I tend to go off on personal tangents at times since I seem to experience a lot of what ails some people in this thread. Anyway, my point is not to let it you stop you from continuing your goal. It will definitely sting but don't let it go beyond that.

I used that last "rejection" to motivate myself to hit the gym. I'm now almost 2 months in of learning exercises and working out.

The last girl I met for drinks rated me 4/5 BEFORE the date. So she already went in thinking I had some flaws but was still fine (I assume that's what a 4/5 is). Then she never replied again after the date so I assume my "score" slipped down to a 3 or lower, lol. Which is funny because the only difference between my pic and me was my haircut. Guess it was a deal-breaker, lol.

EDIT: I tend to go off on personal tangents at times since I seem to experience a lot of what ails some people in this thread. Anyway, my point is not to let it you stop you from continuing your goal. It will definitely sting but don't let it go beyond that.

I used that last "rejection" to motivate myself to hit the gym. I'm now almost 2 months in of learning exercises and working out.

Sometimes you meet someone who looks great on paper but in reality you just don't have any connection or chemistry with them. Or maybe she was seeing other people and got more serious with one of them. Though ignoring your texts or whatever after the date is a bit of a dick move, but even girls who are actually really nice can pull that shit - one of my friends was asked out three times (via text) by a guy and she ignored all of them. She said she didn't want to be mean, though I told her ignoring it was worse than flat out rejecting him so after the third text she responded that she wasn't interested. I mean he should have taken the hint but she still did a pretty crappy thing. Anyway that was my tangent.

stn

Sometimes you meet someone who looks great on paper but in reality you just don't have any connection or chemistry with them. Or maybe she was seeing other people and got more serious with one of them.
I'd be surprised about the lack of chemistry because we had some great conversation. Unless she was faking it all. Then again, she has an Instagram featuring over 500 selfies of herself. Clearly beauty means a lot to her, hence why I naturally assumed my looks killed it. Or, yes, maybe she was seeing someone else. Either way, it motivated me to improve myself. :)

Maybe someone can help me clean up my profile a bit?

My self-summary
I'm Peter.

I'm a laid back over achiever, realizing damn I spent way too much time in a school to end up working in one.

I read, I write, I try to conquer? Outside of reading and writing, cooking and photography are sort of well my thing. There was a time I was strongly considering going into culinary school, but decided I'd rather read monotonous essays about some dribble with veiled references to archaic archetypes would be much more satisfying...I mean to help the children obviously.

What I’m doing with my life
Completed my Doctoral research, and now I've procured a fancy piece of paper with a frilly wax seal that allows me to get "Dr." embossed on my credit cards Seriously though I'm not that vain. I'm also trying to save the English language from the current trouble and tribulations it has encountered as of late.

I’m really good at
Sarcasm
Cooking
Creative Writing
Sports Photography
Using my turn signals
Using all my tiles in Scrabble
Abusing the Oxford comma

The first things people usually notice about me
That I have heterochromatic eyes, they are two different colors, it's quite common in cats, not so much in people. Also it apparently in certain mythos I'm immune to becoming a zombie.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

I'm an English Major, and future Teacher I've done way too much reading and writing, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

+ Anything Sci-Fi (Bradbury, Phillip K Dick)
+ Poetry e.e Cummings, Hughes, Whitman
- Wuthering Heights, Stephanie Meyer, John Milton = AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

When it comes to Music? It's mainly Alternative and Grunge and Classic Rock for me. The Pixies are the epitome of awesome, and don't get enough credit for what they accomplished. Seriously give them a listen, they got more hits than just "that" song from Fight Club. I'd say throw into that mix Jonathan Coulton if you love geeky things, science fiction, and math rolled into awesome music.

Movies and Television, I've found myself watching a lot less television as of late, my favorite shows though are ones that aren't even airing anymore; i.e LOST, Daria, The X Files, Twin Peaks and MST3K I mean who doesn't love awful cheesy B Sci-Fi movies, sarcastic quips at the drop of a hat, and a host who creates his own robot friends? However when it comes to current television; Survivor, The Big Bang Theory, Top Gear (UK), Top Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, No Reservations...See a pattern here? Hence my interest in cooking and food.

I love Tex Mex, and BBQ it's just a shame that it seems nearly impossible to find decent places like that in NJ. I love when I visit my Dad down in Charlotte, NC the vast number of BBQ places you can find. I do enjoy cooking in my spare time, and some of my favorite things to prepare include, 3 Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon, Beef Wellington, and Garlic Chicken.

The six things I could never do without

■ Sarcasm, laughter, comedy, and all its interpretations
■ Internet & Amazon Prime (Instant Streaming)
■ Diet Cherry Limeade from Sonics
■ My Nikon D7000
■ College Football
■ A well seasoned cast iron skillet

I spend a lot of time thinking about

How the Post Office hasn't gone out of business yet?

Who'd win? Batman with time to plan or Jackie Chan not looking for any trouble?

Silly social mores and why people feel obligated to continue acting upon them.

Why the American version of British shows tend to fall flat? Skins, Top Gear, etc.!

How filthy Chaucer's Millers Tale is, and it makes Fifty Shades of Gray seem tame.

What happens to a dream deferred?

Why do people find the "doge" meme so hysterical?

On a typical Friday night I am

■ Relaxing after a long week of work.
■ Laundry or anything that needs to get done around the house.
■ Forgetting Fringe is no longer on.
■ Partaking in a MST3K marathon.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
■ I own too many Yankee Candles

I’m looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 20–30
Near me
Who are single
For long-term dating

You should message me if
■ You're looking for a relationship, something legitimate, with no games or deceit.
■ You enjoy good conversation and laughing the night away.
■ You understand proper grammar and its nuances.
■ If you swore gorram when Firefly was canceled, totally not shiny.
■ You want to be my guinea pig in the culinary sense.

Any help would be appreciated

Oh god, I got a message on my fake profile... While my real profile didn't get any messages in months. I got replies, which is good, but no one openly approached my real profile.

megamerican

Maybe someone can help me clean up my profile a bit?

Any help would be appreciated

I would get rid of the Friday night stuff. I don't think it is very appealing to say that you either do laundry or watch MST3K on a Friday night. Not saying that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not gonna sell on a dating site.

Rest of the stuff is pretty good. I would maybe whittle down some of the stuff that may come off as pretentious like the PHD stuff and the literary opinions where you sneer at stuff they may like.

Don't sweat the profile so much. It's more about the pics anyways.

stn

@peteykirch

Your profile is well written but I doubt anyone will appreciate it. I like its sarcastic and funny tone but it might be too intense for some. Not to mention OKC is full of MANY girls who won't even look at your profile and just go straight for your pics. Hell, some of them may even be intimidated by the vocabulary and so forth.

My opinion is make it seem like it didn't take any effort on your part.

------------------

My self-summary
I'm Peter.

I'm a laid back over achiever, realizing damn I spent way too much time in a school to end up working in one.

I read, I write, I try to conquer? Outside of reading and writing, cooking and photography are sort of well my thing. There was a time I was strongly considering going into culinary school, but decided I'd rather read monotonous essays about some dribble with veiled references to archaic archetypes would be much more satisfying...I mean to help the children obviously.

What I’m doing with my life
Completed my Doctoral research, and now I've procured a fancy piece of paper with a frilly wax seal that allows me to get "Dr." embossed on my credit cards Seriously though I'm not that vain. I'm also trying to save the English language from the current trouble and tribulations it has encountered as of late. Simplify this to "I'm doing my PhD". And loving it. Or something to that effect which sounds positive.

I’m really good at
Sarcasm
Cooking
Creative Writing
Sports Photography
Using my turn signals
Using all my tiles in Scrabble
Abusing the Oxford comma

The first things people usually notice about me
That I have heterochromatic eyes, they are two different colors, it's quite common in cats, not so much in people. Also it apparently in certain mythos I'm immune to becoming a zombie.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

I'm an English Major, and future Teacher I've done way too much reading and writing, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

+ Anything Sci-Fi (Bradbury, Phillip K Dick)
+ Poetry e.e Cummings, Hughes, Whitman
- Wuthering Heights, Stephanie Meyer, John Milton = AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

When it comes to Music? It's mainly Alternative and Grunge and Classic Rock for me. The Pixies are the epitome of awesome, and don't get enough credit for what they accomplished. Seriously give them a listen, they got more hits than just "that" song from Fight Club. I'd say throw into that mix Jonathan Coulton if you love geeky things, science fiction, and math rolled into awesome music.

Movies and Television, I've found myself watching a lot less television as of late, my favorite shows though are ones that aren't even airing anymore; i.e LOST, Daria, The X Files, Twin Peaks and MST3K I mean who doesn't love awful cheesy B Sci-Fi movies, sarcastic quips at the drop of a hat, and a host who creates his own robot friends? However when it comes to current television; Survivor, The Big Bang Theory, Top Gear (UK), Top Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, No Reservations...See a pattern here? Hence my interest in cooking and food. Too much TV here. The amount of detail makes it seem like you go to work, come home, and watch TV. I'm not saying you do but that's what some girl may infer.

I love Tex Mex, and BBQ it's just a shame that it seems nearly impossible to find decent places like that in NJ. I love when I visit my Dad down in Charlotte, NC the vast number of BBQ places you can find. I do enjoy cooking in my spare time, and some of my favorite things to prepare include, 3 Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon, Beef Wellington, and Garlic Chicken.

The six things I could never do without

■ Sarcasm, laughter, comedy, and all its interpretations
■ Internet & Amazon Prime (Instant Streaming)
■ Diet Cherry Limeade from Sonics
■ My Nikon D7000
■ College Football
■ A well seasoned cast iron skillet

I spend a lot of time thinking about

How the Post Office hasn't gone out of business yet?

Who'd win? Batman with time to plan or Jackie Chan not looking for any trouble?

Silly social mores and why people feel obligated to continue acting upon them.

Why the American version of British shows tend to fall flat? Skins, Top Gear, etc.!

How filthy Chaucer's Millers Tale is, and it makes Fifty Shades of Gray seem tame.

What happens to a dream deferred?

Why do people find the "doge" meme so hysterical?

On a typical Friday night I am

You made it seem like you sit at home every Friday. Just make up a lie and say you go party every weekend.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
■ I own too many Yankee Candles

I’m looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 20–30
Near me
Who are single
For long-term dating

You should message me if
■ You're looking for a relationship, something legitimate, with no games or deceit.
■ You enjoy good conversation and laughing the night away.
■ You understand proper grammar and its nuances.
■ If you swore gorram when Firefly was canceled, totally not shiny.
■ You want to be my guinea pig in the culinary sense.

Alright, I changed up the vanity bit of becoming a Dr. for the title on my credit card, I added things I do on Friday night, and toned down the harshness of writers I find to be pretty bad.

I just can't catch a break.

Get a girl who on paper is everything I could ask for, and is totally gorgeous, and then she sends me this;

Hi! You seem very sweet and I think we'd get along. However, I've been talking to a girl recently (I am bisexual) and it seems like me and her are heading in the direction of a relationship. I wouldnt want to lead you on only to go off and end up dating her instead. But I think youre definitely someone id like to get to know if that wasnt the case.

At least if it was a lie, she was nice about it.

stn

Its nice that girls are at least telling you why, man. I've never had the privilege of receiving an explanation, just a disappearance act. I know it sucks though.

Its nice that girls are at least telling you why, man. I've never had the privilege of receiving an explanation, just a disappearance act. I know it sucks though.

I'm just getting fed up.

The few messages I get back, they don't add anything to the conversation. It's like they just responded to answer my one question, and that's that.

megamerican

I'm just getting fed up.

The few messages I get back, they don't add anything to the conversation. It's like they just responded to answer my one question, and that's that.

Yeah for me it's always difficult keeping convos going with the attractive girls. Unless they instigate it, then it's usually a good flow.

If anything, don't get so invested with it. I've had better results from just lame shit like "Hey" or "how's it going" then my more thought out messages.

I've come to the conclusion that it's your picture, your height, and your job status that will dictate if a girl will talk to you. Most of the profile and messages don't matter much.

Yeah for me it's always difficult keeping convos going with the attractive girls. Unless they instigate it, then it's usually a good flow.

If anything, don't get so invested with it. I've had better results from just lame shit like "Hey" or "how's it going" then my more thought out messages.

I've come to the conclusion that it's your picture, your height, and your job status that will dictate if a girl will talk to you. Most of the profile and messages don't matter much.

I'm not good looking.
I'm short.
I'm well educated and well employed.

1 out of 3 is pretty good for baseball.

megamerican

I'm not good looking.
I'm short.
I'm well educated and well employed.

1 out of 3 is pretty good for baseball.

I just looked at your profile. Sorry if you weren't cool with that. Dude, you look fine. Maybe get some more creative pictures, although I'm not really one to talk.

I'm not gonna lie 5'4 might throw people I would get some work boots and some Scholls inserts and get to the 5'6 - 5'8 range where it won't be an issue.

I just looked at your profile. Sorry if you weren't cool with that. Dude, you look fine. Maybe get some more creative pictures, although I'm not really one to talk.

I'm not gonna lie 5'4 might throw people I would get some work boots and some Scholls inserts and get to the 5'6 - 5'8 range where it won't be an issue.

I know I'm short, fine I can't control that.

It's not like I'm messaging Amazon women who are 5'9+.

The majority of girls I message are between 4'11-5'2.

megamerican

I know I'm short, fine I can't control that.

It's not like I'm messaging Amazon women who are 5'9+.

The majority of girls I message are between 4'11-5'2.

It's an evolutionary thing I guess. I was dating someone this summer 5' and she only liked tall guys.

Are you getting responses that taper off, or are you not hearing back?

It's an evolutionary thing I guess. I was dating someone this summer 5' and she only liked tall guys.

Are you getting responses that taper off, or are you not hearing back?

I'd say I send out about 10-15 messages a day.

Maybe I get 2-3 responses a month.

The majority of the responses are just answers to my questions, with no effort to create a conversation.

Very rarely is there a back and forth banter.

The last few times there has been, it's lead to crappy dates. One who pretty much sped out of there as fast as she could, and my most recent one who left me halfway through dinner.

Part of me nearly shed a tear reading this girls profile complaining about being short...she's 5'6. I wish I was 5'6.

Sorry dude, but theyre just too hot.

:-(

I guess I shouldn't say anything because it's in my genetics.

My Dad is 6'1, and my Mom is 4'11.

I end up smack in the middle of both of them >_<

Oddly enough my most successful relationship was with a girl who was 5'9.

Honestly I have no idea on how I pulled that one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom