• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okcupid is not that bad. I already got a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I think I have screwed up.

I mean, now she is talking with a group of girls and I'm just sitting with her friend. Right now I'm on toilet though.

Advices. I have stopped drinking and age told me to stop so now I'm asking for water. What else? Should I just sit and sleep?

.GqueB.

Banned
Since she is separated from him at this moment, I'd like to see a photo of the environment to confirm that this is truly going down.

Yea I was gonna request the same. I find it hard to believe he's sitting in a stall posting on GAF when a girl he is on a date with is ignoring him talking to other girls at a karaoke bar.

Zomba13

Since she is separated from him at this moment, I'd like to see a photo of the environment to confirm that this is truly going down.

This is the sort of thing that is usually it's own topic. Someone drunkily liveblogging their date from a toilet. Would love to see some pics if possible.

Pachimari

Im cold now. Bam. I can't read her signals oh my..

It seems like she is trying to get me on her friend instead , sucks!

I don't know what to say anymore. I have no words. Empty.

noire

Unconfirmed Member
Having a good time with this. I'm going through a divorce, so I'm not looking for a whole lot right now. Just figured it'd be a good way to meet folks. Due to the nature of it though, meeting people of the same sex seems a little awkward.

My profile is pretty lame, but I guess it's working. I've gotten a few unsolicited messages, and those have worked out a lot better than the ones where I've initiated. Going to get ice cream with someone tomorrow.

Other thing that worked: me making a stupid face with my dog in the picture.

Im cold now. Bam. I can't read her signals oh my..

It seems like she is trying to get me on her friend instead , sucks!

I don't know what to say anymore. I have no words. Empty.

What's wrong with her friend?

Also, can't wait for your update tomorrow morning for the full story.

Pachimari

Its going good again oh my I'm awesome.!! I touched someone others piss just now, should I give my girl a kiss? Maybe I should just JUMP on her! Haha toilet again I need to pee but I like the Dutch people here

Pachimari

I have video where I give concert. Now I go with the girl home cause don't Knute where my car it's. I want to give it away hahaga I buy one more stink. I love her I truly do. I am reborn.

Pilgor

Incredibly hot girl on OKCupid.

Add on Facebook.

Same girl, but 15 years old. What the fuck. Since when do kids look like this.

fml.

Sblargh

Banned
Neogaf is awesome.
KuGsj.gif

I'm gonna drink a beer or two, maybe a bottle of Tequila or Rom lol.

I think it would be okay if I drink a beer or two before going out tonight. So that I won't be a nerve wreck.

I don't think it would be wrong to take one beer to calm myself.

I'm listening to music and drinking a beer, just chilling until then.

lol he was shitfaced even before he left the house.
Loving it, make us proud!

Furio53

Dates are going to go well when they're paying more attention to GAF for sure.

Of course. I always make sure to be on my phone when meeting girls for the first time....

That crap just reminds me of teenage bullshit. Teehee I care more about impressing GAF than this girl. Who is out with me. On a date.

Get off my lawn.

Help, GAF! I met a girl on OkCupid! She said she wants to have some fun, and she gave me directions to some house. Well, I get there, and some dude is already with her. I'm pretty sure he's a gaffer too. His phone has a neogaf emblem. Should I go through with this?

Sblargh

Banned
Help, GAF! I met a girl on OkCupid! She said she wants to have some fun, and she gave me directions to some house. Well, I get there, and some dude is already with her. I'm pretty sure he's a gaffer too. His phone has a neogaf emblem. Should I go through with this?

Maybe he's just her room mate? Also, if he is a gaffer, there is a good chance he is on the friendzone.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

Recommendation, don't to go their house (any house) for the first date. If this is not your first date, then you know the girl better than us at this point.

Zomba13

Been sending messages back and forth with a really cute girl now :)
Not much in common but she's pretty interesting and insanely cute (apart from a nose ring I'm not too fond of) She seems to like me :) Sucks that she's in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom