• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okcupid is not that bad. I already got a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she single, available and located within the greater Seattle Metro area?

iYnuXWYe8Q1W1.png

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Help, GAF! I met a girl on OkCupid! She said she wants to have some fun, and she gave me directions to some house. Well, I get there, and some dude is already with her. I'm pretty sure he's a gaffer too. His phone has a neogaf emblem. Should I go through with this?

forget the girl. blow the guy. post a detailed description of how it went and how it wasn't for you. It's been too long since we had one of those threads.

Pachimari

I honestly don't believe you. In my experience, if a girl is in my bed, I am not on my phone.
I don't need you to believe me. We just got up and it's 6 in the morning here in Copenhagen. I don't know what to think about the night.

I think she is disappointed with the size of me. Weird morning to, we haven't even slept. =/

I mean the size of everything about me. I don't know. Yes we did it but I just stopped cause I get annoyed when I am this tired and sleepy. =/

And I'm not confident with my own body.

I also now believe that OKC is magic. Have never tried anything like this. What is this.

Pachimari

Anyway, I got way more than expected at a first date woah!
I just picked up the car at Central Station and to my surprise hadn't gotten a bill fo parking there too many hours (it were there the whole night, cause I decided it would be unsafe to drive home). I then drove her home and I think I'm gonna sleep now, I'm exhausted.

I'm not too fond of her smoking and her friend trying to make me smoke for the first time (which is not her fault and I resisted with no problems), but I'm still confused to her. Sometimes she sound a bit arrogant and it's hard getting a conversation going when she just reply "ok", other times she is leaning her head on my shoulder, holding my arm, dancing in front of me with her butt etc. I don't know what to think about her borrowing my mother's umbrella.

She really liked my place and I think we watched movie for 5 minutes or something before I got us moved to my bedroom. Seriously, I got way more than expected.

It was my first time at a bar, it was my first time getting drunk "alone" with two "strangers", it was my first time in the city at night and it was my first time singing and dancing in front of people. They all laughed but it was a blast. It's actually my first time having fun and singing with people of my country. I had always had anxiety toward my people but tonight I let everything go.

I'm gonna read my messages in this thread first, I don't remember those.

EDIT:
I now read that GAF wanted pictures for proof, of course I understand you. I don't have anything from the toilet, and I'm not sure I wanna put the girl's identity up without her consent, so that's a hard thing to actually do. I do have a video of me singing karaoke, but I have to watch it myself first though.

Digishine

Banned
Anyway, I got way more than expected at a first date woah!
I just picked up the car at Central Station and to my surprise hadn't gotten a bill fo parking there too many hours (it were there the whole night, cause I decided it would be unsafe to drive home). I then drove her home and I think I'm gonna sleep now, I'm exhausted.

I'm not too fond of her smoking and her friend trying to make me smoke for the first time (which is not her fault and I resisted with no problems), but I'm still confused to her. Sometimes she sound a bit arrogant and it's hard getting a conversation going when she just reply "ok", other times she is leaning her head on my shoulder, holding my arm, dancing in front of me with her butt etc. I don't know what to think about her borrowing my mother's umbrella.

She really liked my place and I think we watched movie for 5 minutes or something before I got us moved to my bedroom. Seriously, I got way more than expected.

It was my first time at a bar, it was my first time getting drunk "alone" with two "strangers", it was my first time in the city at night and it was my first time singing and dancing in front of people. They all laughed but it was a blast. It's actually my first time having fun and singing with people of my country. I had always had anxiety toward my people but tonight I let everything go.

I'm gonna read my messages in this thread first, I don't remember those.

EDIT:
I now read that GAF wanted pictures for proof, of course I understand you. I don't have anything from the toilet, and I'm not sure I wanna put the girl's identity up without her consent, so that's a hard thing to actually do. I do have a video of me singing karaoke, but I have to watch it myself first though.

Upload to youtube but put privacy settings on so only people can watch it with the right link.

Pachimari

I feel embarrased now having read all of my messages, I am síncerely sorry for all that clusterfuck. That is not something I'm proud of. =/

I remember at a period, I had to go to the toilet like 4 times, and that's where I posted on GAF, as I had some time to relax my head and get control of myself.

But I'm really embarrased. I wish I hadn't updated here live, but it was also a kind of way to get "somewhere else" when I felt somekind of anxiety coming up. Oh, and my 3G connection have been on all night, just great... suk.

And she did say that I shouldn't drink that much next time, and I'll try control it next time.

Digishine

Banned
aka the "unlisted" option.

Dunno don't use youtube for my video uploads.

I feel embarrased now having read all of my messages, I am síncerely sorry for all that clusterfuck. That is not something I'm proud of. =/

I remember at a period, I had to go to the toilet like 4 times, and that's where I posted on GAF, as I had some time to relax my head and get control of myself.

But I'm really embarrased. I wish I hadn't updated here live, but it was also a kind of way to get "somewhere else" when I felt somekind of anxiety coming up. Oh, and my 3G connection have been on all night, just great... suk.

And she did say that I shouldn't drink that much next time, and I'll try control it next time.

Awtch

noah111

Still Alive
]It was my first time at a bar, it was my first time getting drunk "alone" with two "strangers", it was my first time in the city at night and it was my first time singing and dancing in front of people. They all laughed but it was a blast. It's actually my first time having fun and singing with people of my country. I had always had anxiety toward my people but tonight I let everything go.
I'm genuinely happy for you bro, glad you had a good time regardless of whether or not the girl's a hit and miss.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind watching that video. :p after all, how else are we to judge if she's in the wrong or not? :lol

At least she said 'next time', right?

Digishine

Banned
I'm genuinely happy for you bro, glad you had a good time regardless of whether or not the girl's a hit and miss.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind watching that video. :p after all, how else are we to judge if she's in the wrong or not? :lol

At least she said 'next time', right?

and then she could say. We better should be friends..

Pachimari

Yea. And she borrowed my mothers umbrella. But it doesn't mean we are anything more than friends but I have the impression she generally really liked me.

I can upload the video even though I have anxiety (I get medicine against it) for it. It's just me singing but all you hear is the girls mic and I don't understand why her friend didn't film the audience, bums me out.

Anyway I did all the gentleman stuff like holding the door for the car, letting her in and out of entrances first and holding her jacket. I even paid for beer to her friend and I and cola for her. So I could also behave. I just treated the fun stuff like a friendship rather, so it wouldn't all just be romantic but also fun. Afterall we never called it a "date" to each other.

Oh and I didn't try to prove or be cool to GAF. Afterall I gain nothing but laughs at me sitting at the toilet texting nonsense. Besides, I don't know any of you for real, I just like to do stuff out of the ordinary, which includes being on GAF when I had my breaks under my "date" - it was us going out and having a good time, never a specific "date".

Now the exciting part is if she'll text me sometime today, I'm gonna play the waiting game and see what happens. She actually just live 10 minutes away with the car.

I'm not even sure she is my type. She is very different compared to all of my exes. She have a whole lot of confidence and likes partying and that's new to me.

I'm considering secretly setting up an OKC profile for my friend and sending him on blind dates unawares.

This idea has potential. A lot of pretty girls in the Lower Mainland on OKC.

Whoa, just read the last few pages. Haha pure comedy gold.

The girl I skyped with last night still hasn't said anything. I reallllly wanted to text her today but I'll just let it play out. Our Skype session was so short, I really hope it wasn't that bad or disappointing. =p

I just made a fake OKC account. Well, it's not fake because most of the information is real. Some isn't. I come off as an annoying prick. My subconscious has bled out into my profile. I'm just messaging random girls random shit. Nothing mean though, I'm a classy guy.

Edit: This girl wrote her entire profile as if she were a time traveler. I said I was a time traveler trying to stop all the tears in space-time that time travel has caused and universal collapse is imminent unless I fix it. This is fun.

Man, there is a surprising amount of girls that consider themselves bisexual. Nothing against it, cause that's hot, I just didn't think there'd be that many. I did come across a profile for a girl whose engaged to another dude and they're in an open relationship, open to threesomes and casual sex and stuff. I'm not into that personally, and she's hot so I wouldn't register, but they seemed kinda sweet.

I'm starting to get depressed at some of these profiles.

Xun

Sounded like you had a good time Anastacio! Good on ya.

Did you have the day off today from college or work or something?

Pachimari

Right now I have all my days off, as I am trying hard to find a full-time (or part-time) job. But it's real hard to finds jobs right now, but I send out like 10 applications a week. And I got a freelance job as a game reviewer ("gaming journalist") where I earn some money and I'm starting school again in August. :)

I had a good time and besides all the embarassing live updates that I am ashamed of, I think I am pretty proud of myself. That I went out alone at night and were singing and dancing with everyone and the two girls who were with me and at the same time could be a gentleman. She told me that I'm so sweet, and I think that she like, that I can talk with strangers very nicely as well.

What I'm proud of is, that 3 years ago I had social anxiety and a deep deep depression so much that I had to take medications and have professional help, to the hard work on myself culminating by going out like this with no worries through the night last night.

But should I just play the waiting game now? I would like to challenge her a bit and let her be the one to SMS me, so I'll see what happens during the day. But I won't meet with her today, cause tonight it's all about the Real Madrid Champions League game so I'm gonna reject everything.

Come to think of it, I hadn't even cleaned up my place, cause I didn't expect to bring anyone home. But I did read an advice online beforehand that I should have done that. Luckily it were dark, as I had Playboy magazine, Sports Illustrated 3D movie, beer and all that at the tables lol. And now a Christie Monteiro half naked figure hahaha.

Anyway, I'm won' derail the thread. It's just that I never believed in dating sites and here comes OKC. No messages the first two weeks and then BAM, 3 writes me and one of them I meet with and have one of my most awesome nights with.

Pachimari

I actually don't know what to think now. Thinking clearly back, we didn't kiss when I dropped her off at her place, though we kissed the night before and at night and she weren't drunk. Besides she haven't texted yet but maybe she's tired after school. I have a feeling she won't text today and then I take it there's nothing between us then (?). Maybe I should just relax.

nbraun80

I actually don't know what to think now. Thinking clearly back, we didn't kiss when I dropped her off at her place, though we kissed the night before and at night and she weren't drunk. Besides she haven't texted yet but maybe she's tired after school. I have a feeling she won't text today and then I take it there's nothing between us then (?). Maybe I should just relax.
Just caught up on this thread, and could not stop laughing at your live updates, and on the same note props on the successful night. I would just relax for now. I think she likes you, but her intentions and to what degree are still a little shady.

Ferrio

Banned

It's only the day after, don't worry about not getting a text. Just give it a few days and if she doesn't text first then, ask if she wants to do anything this weekend.

4 people visited my shit profile. Now that's intriguing, considering I sent out like 14 messages. A 28% interested rate. One appears to be my mortal enemy (she's hot), the others are a mix (also hot). I wonder if they actually read my insane messages or visited because they were notified that I visited. No one replied back to my messages though. A shame, some of them were clever.

Pachimari

She actually SMS'ed me 2 hours ago telling me that she is tired cause I raped her and then I told her she LET me rape her and then she said she miss me.

I feel pretty boss about that lol.

Anyway she's going to the city again and I'm staying home watching Champions League. Have been in bed all day.

I think she is very interesting.

bluemax

Banned
She actually SMS'ed me 2 hours ago telling me that she is tired cause I raped her and then I told her she LET me rape her and then she said she miss me.

Anyway she's going to the city again and I'm staying home watching Champions League. Have been in bed all day.

You have 7 posts about this on this page alone. I'm thinking a switch to decaf is in order bro.

Pachimari

Lol. Anyway I'm happy that I took the chance and thanks to all you GAFFERS for recommending OKC. I hope you all get some great dates as well. :)

No more from me until a new date someday.

noah111

Still Alive

To say the least....

You have 7 posts about this on this page alone. I'm thinking a switch to decaf is in order bro.
Fuck that. I feel invested now. Keep posting updates Anastacio.
or make a new thread? either way..

kamspy

2 for 2 as far as getting sex on the first night.

0 for 2 as far as getting girls I want to call back because they gave it up the first night.

It's ironic too, cuz at the time I'm trying to get them to give it up, want them to give it up, and when they do, I just make up an excuse about why they can't stay all night.

The other girl I'm seeing, not from the internet, isn't giving anything up, and I'm getting really agitated about it, but I really like her, and I think the more she doesn't give it up the worse off I'm going to be for her.

That's my complex.

Also, I don't know how to move on girls I actually respect. The only speed I have is cocky, over confident, lying, creep mode that I use on drunk girls at the bar etc. I can't use those moves on the chick I like, I'd feel bad. What to do gaf... How do you put the moves on a chick you respect? All I got it predator mode. It serves me well if I just want a piece of booty, but sucks in situations like this.

If its a joke account you are highly successful. If you are serious and are just trying to be an interesting funny guy you may want to mix some serious in with teh funny. Most girls will probably think you are having a laugh and not bother.

Not a joke account. A lot of it is comical but most of it is true (I don't actually have intense levels of swag).

I'm giving 5 stars to anyone who visits my profile btw.

Keikaku

Not a joke account. A lot of it is comical but most of it is true (I don't actually have intense levels of swag).

I'm giving 5 stars to anyone who visits my profile btw.
Checked out your profile. You haven't really given people anything to latch onto as a point of interest. It's funny and good for a laugh but it doesn't really leave any sort of questions or create any sense of "mystery".

Just my two cents :)

Does anyone have any suggestions to help improve my profile? I haven't received any messages.

My split personality is currently visiting your profile.

Eh, it's alright. Funny pic, but you look like a raccoon. Your self-summary isn't exactly award-winning. Who are Mike Timmy and Brian? Your posse? You should put in more information, there's no reason yet a girl would message you unless there's waves of swag coming off the screen.

A girl just messaged me back. I messaged her saying she shouldn't be negative about negativity. She said it's bad. I don't know where to go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom