• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Older Woman who still hold it down on the hotness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandra Bullock
0001.jpg

Marisa Tomei
happypre.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
All three of these ladies are beyond hittable. They're cuddle worthy too.

Kuramu

thumbs up for, and if at all possible, in..... Marisa Tomei
also the wife from Everybody Loves Raymond... what's-her-name

This thread really does rock, but now I'm pissed off because i know theres lots of hot milf's but be damned if i can remember any of them

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
How come practically all these women are so much hotter than the younger hot women? Is it just my older women fetish shining through?

Mama Smurf said:
How come practically all these women are so much hotter than the younger hot women? Is it just my older women fetish shining through?

Who knows. I myself prefer natural looking woman, the photoshopped perfect skin hollywood image does absolutely nothing for me

Mama Smurf said:

To be fair, most of them have (more than likely) had plastic surgery done up the wazoo. Patricia Heaton for example.

bishoptl said:
Hell man, the grandma Raider cheerleader beats all these women hands down. WOOOOOOORD UP.

Haha, yes she did. It's too bad she chose not to tryout again this year...

BTW, what are you guys calling old anyway. If you're saying 40+, I can agree...

Anyway, I'm too lazy to find pictures, but Sheryl Crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom