• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMFG OMFG OMFG BATMAN IS NEAR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cruising on the North Shore (near Wilmette N of Chicago) scenic route w/ friends last saturday, and we came across a movie shoot in one of the more upscale areas of the drive. My girlfriend mentioned that it was a Christian Bale movie and immediately i thought "Wayne Manor".

She argued it was some other indie movie he was doing. She just got confirmation from an article on the location, gentlemen, i know where Wayne Manor from Batman Begins is being filmed. I'll see if i can grab some pics tomorrow.

Trevelyon

Don't get too close now, or Bale will mess you up.

Bats-01.jpg

It's a really cool part of the scenic route where the road dips and winds through a foresty area where all you can see are the gates of what must be the most expensive housing in the state (Billy Corgan recently paid 6 million to live in that area).

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Sal Paradise Jr said:
It's a really cool part of the scenic route where the road dips and winds through a foresty area where all you can see are the gates of what must be the most expensive housing in the state (Billy Corgan recently paid 6 million to live in that area).

Of course! It all makes sense, now...Billy is Batman! :O

DCX

DCX
aoi tsuki said:
Bats-01.jpg

Is it just me or is Batman's nose sharper than the previous Batmans? Err... Batmens? Um...
Does it really matter? One man's vision will almost surely be different from anothers. 85' Jordan VS 92' Jordan VS 02' Jordan? All different, all good.

DCX

aoi tsuki

DCX said:
Does it really matter? One man's vision will almost surely be different from anothers. 85' Jordan VS 92' Jordan VS 02' Jordan? All different, all good.

DCX
Just asking a question. It seemed sharper and i wanted to know if it was just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom