• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| The Return of The Kings, The Beatles hew?

Do you remember what I said? I have forgotten.

What are you two talking about?

Who? What? Us? Nothing........

ibjKW8CzMgt1Wc.gif

Come onnnn. :(

The part where I mentioned you was Nlroh's comment about gifs in the popgaf thread..... Like Arte's thread when they kind of invaded after it flopped and made a mess. Was just saying that I don't want that to happen here.

The vocals discussion was separate entirely.

Mumei

The part where I mentioned you was Nlroh's comment about gifs in the popgaf thread..... Like Arte's thread when they kind of invaded after it flopped and made a mess. Was just saying that I don't want that to happen here.

The vocals discussion was separate entirely.

Oh. Yes, they won't be doing that. They can participate if they're interested, though.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
New pics:

tumblr_megwzhhPiD1ra1ly1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_megwzhhPiD1ra1ly1o1_1280.jpg

Zayn should stop smiling and just pose...

In music, I only have Nobody Compares and Still The One on repeat and I don't know why

1Dgaf!! We have a name!

Of course! Gotta get ready for One Direction |OT2| (I can dream right?)

New pics:

tumblr_megwzhhPiD1ra1ly1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_megwzhhPiD1ra1ly1o1_1280.jpg

Zayn should stop smiling and just pose...

In music, I only have Nobody Compares and Still The One on repeat and I don't know why
Not their best pics but Zayn and Louis looking good....as per.

Also....of the upbeat songs NC's and STO are my top played on itunes as well. Though they can't keep up with Over Again or Summer Love in total listens....

Let me just stop by to approve of Zayn's new hair.

Yeah I really am digging it. The blonde streak never worked for me. He looks so classy.

Nlroh

They closed the msg concert with C'mon c'mon and WMYB... I think C'mon is going to be the third single.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Let me just stop by to approve of Zayn's new hair.

Yeah I really am digging it. The blonde streak never worked for me. He looks so classy.

Get out

The gold streak era is already iconic

They closed the msg concert with C'mon c'mon and WMYB... I think C'mon is going to be the third single.

I'll be here for this, but they already have a Kiss You video so I'm not entirely sure. No idea why they havent scrapped Little Things since its starting to stall

Nlroh

I'll be here for this, but they already have a Kiss You video so I'm not entirely sure. No idea why they havent scrapped Little Things since its starting to stall

Oh..... I forgot Little Things was a single. So C'mon c'mon as fourth.

stop trying to make me drag Taylor

just enjoy them both

The Britney and Justin of our generation
article-swift-1203.jpg

Lol.

Must.......resist.....Ghaaaaaaaaa

Anways. Yeah Little Things is doing nothing on the radio.

Todays update:
ONE DIRECTION - Little Things: 13.713 (+ 0.339)

Not sure what they are waiting for, or hoping to achieve, with the delay.

Delio

Can we please leave the Little things boat and hurry along to the Kiss You boat? Im about done with that song.

Can we please leave the Little things boat and hurry along to the Kiss You boat? Im about done with that song.

I assume the shift is coming very soon. My guess in weeks at the most.

I am soooo hyped for music video. A good music video can MAKE an era. Will be really interesting to see what they do (not that I am expecting anything groundbreaking....).

LProtag

One of my freshmen students apparently touched one of these guys and it was all I heard about yesterday in class.

Eh now that I think about it....considering it IS 1D........I imagine generous rowdiness occurred. I really hope Liam didn't actually try to pull a "we are 1D" to try to get out of it.

Been a couple days...new news.

Kellegend my queen talking about 1D a bit in this interview.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/110-...rection-very-talented-continue-101427090.html

Also she is going to be performing the same night as them on the X Factor finale. I assume they will being doing Kiss You.

effSd.jpg

Oh and yeah and 1D doing Letterman. Not sure when it's supposed to be on....nothing on youtube yet.

Edit: Oh also Little Things has been getting moderately good radio updates the last couple days so we may be stuck with it for a while.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Been a couple days...new news.

Kellegend my queen talking about 1D a bit in this interview.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/110-...rection-very-talented-continue-101427090.html

Also she is going to be performing the same night as them on the X Factor finale. I assume they will being doing Kiss You.

Oh and yeah and 1D doing Letterman. Not sure when it's supposed to be on....nothing on youtube yet.

Its suppose to be on today, no?

Are they performing on the US or UK finale?

Eidan

There seems to be a lot of GIFs in here hinting of some homoerotic tension between these guys. Am I to assume that they're all fucking each other behind the scenes?

There seems to be a lot of GIFs in here hinting of some homoerotic tension between these guys. Am I to assume that they're all fucking each other behind the scenes?

The possibility has not been ruled out.

itor2L2Mhy76W.gif

but no....probably not....maybe one or two of them....

Not you too Louis........ (at least all of his so far have been small and subtle.)

At this rate I am going to be left Niall stanning.

TBH the tattoo's they all have so far don't really bother me. Its just inevitable that one of them will end up with a "what the fuck were they thinking?" type tattoo......and it will be a sad day.

Honestly. I actually like Liam's so far. Harry's are by far the worst.

Look at Zayn's face, there aren't tattoos that can ruin that. He's so perfect.

pu1ut.gif

I suppose this is true.

On another topic. I NEED to find a UK live stream of UK X Factor finale so I can watch 1D and ma Kellegend on Sunday. Going to be such an epic night.......

Top Bottom