• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| The Return of The Kings, The Beatles hew?

Kyon

Banned
2rxGC.gif

Ill be your Louis *.*

moulels

Heart Attack >>> C'mon C'mon >>>>>>> Live While We're Young >>> I Would

I consider these the standouts, the rest... I don't know
8GY9b.gif

Sadly they won't be around much longer if they don't try to change their sound or start looking beyond the insecure little girls. But that's ok, Zayn will triumph as the new King of Pop in his solo career.

aK7jJ.gif

My favorite tracks are

Rock Me: The thinly veiled sexual innuendo is hilarious imo.
They Don't Know About Us: Pretty much what the title says.....but its very well executed imo. A more classic pop song.
Live While We're Young: Because I just think its fun.....nothing wrong with that.

Haven't listened to the others enough to have an opinion. Will do a full review after release.

Heart Attack >>> C'mon C'mon >>>>>>> Live While We're Young >>> I Would

I consider these the standouts, the rest... I don't know
8GY9b.gif

Sadly they won't be around much longer if they don't try to change their sound or start looking beyond the insecure little girls. But that's ok, Zayn will triumph as the new King of Pop in his solo career.

aK7jJ.gif
Yeah next album they will be forced to mature their sound. However, most of them are 18 right now so no pressure imo.

B-Dex

oh my god seriously is pop gaf like 90% gifs. It's ridiculous.

I dont see one post discussing anything about the album

I have nothing against popgaf and I get that it can be and is legitimate music that people enjoy beyond just finding the members of the band hot or whatever, I myself enjoy a lot of pop music, but you really arent helping your argument against the rest of GAF when all you do is post a shit ton of gifs of said members doing stupid shit

http://youtu.be/CVBYwntkiFA

I want them to SEX it up.

And for the love of GOD do some choreography lmao

EDIT: B-DEX SIS *.*

They say it sarcastically but its true.

They really can't dance....no coordination whatsoever lol.

I wouldn't say no to sex though. As long as they keep it fun.

DarkFlow

Banned
Alright, who let POPGaf out of community? You know you're supposed to keep them in the yard, or stuff like this happens.

Fusebox

Banned
I wonder, if I were alive when The Beatles were huge would I have thought they were as bad then as I think One Direction is today? Food for thought.

Which ones are the guitarists and who plays the drums?

Bladenic

Alright, who let POPGaf out of community? You know you're supposed to keep them in the yard, or stuff like this happens.

I know right. It's not like anything being posted here is any different than their thread, and it's all the same people too. Keep it in that thread.

AhQS6.gif

Anyways back to the album/1D discussion.

It probably shouldn't be true.....but it is. At the rate Harry and Zayn are getting ink they will have no skin left in a year or two. I am not sure the public will be thrilled with that. I am actually kinda happy about that because it may force them to move in a different direction.

I do like Liams forarm tattoo though.

Delio

I'm really hating the tats. I feel like it will affect them going forward more so Harry who is trying to get a movie deal now. A solo one.

I'm really hating the tats. I feel like it will affect them going forward more so Harry who is trying to get a movie deal now. A solo one.

Yeah twas a bad idea. Not to mention Harry has piss poor taste in them.

He is only doing it to keep up with Zayn.

Salsa

Thanks for coming and posting in this thread baboons.

The more EXPOSURE and posts in here the more EDUCATION that can be spread about the KINGS of POP.

i7ujGzU1OzLbr.gif

well, I tried to be respectful and just say what I think about the thread, maybe provide some advice on how to counter-argument the nay sayers. I guess good job on just ignoring that and continuing doing the same thing :/

thanks Wafflecakes for the better answer tho

I'm glad Niall has avoided the tat brigade so far.

Louis only has a few and they are smallish (so far).

Glad Niall has steered clear. Wouldn't work with his "socially awkward penguin" persona lol.

50JMa.gif

well, I tried to be respectful and just say what I think about the thread, guess thanks for ignoring that and just continuing with the same thing :/

Kyons a bit more "hardcore pop gaf" (is there such a thing?) than I am lol.

Don't take him seriously. Its all for fun.

Delio

Louis only has a few and they are smallish (so far).

Glad Niall has steered clear. Wouldn't work with his "socially awkward penguin" persona lol.

50JMa.gif

Kyons a bit more "hardcore pop gaf" (is there such a thing?) than I am lol.

Don't take him seriously. Its all for fun.

Thats one of my fav gifs of his. He looks ADORABLE.

Thats one of my fav gifs of his. He looks ADORABLE.

Yeah he can be adorable.

I know for all the talk about how they are all "best friends" I still imagine it was a bit awkward when they were thrown together. Since Louis and Harry and exhibitionists, Niall is awkward, Zayn was super shy, and Liam was way more mature.

I mean....being around Louis all day has to get a bit obnoxious...

Bladenic

well, I tried to be respectful and just say what I think about the thread, maybe provide some advice on how to counter-argument the nay sayers. I guess good job on just ignoring that and continuing doing the same thing :/

Just ignore this whole tread, Kyon loves saying ridiculously dumb shit but I don't think he means it. Just likes to troll.

Delio

Yeah he can be adorable.

I know for all the talk about how they are all "best friends" I still imagine it was a bit awkward when they were thrown together. Since Louis and Harry and exhibitionists, Niall is awkward, Zayn was super shy, and Liam was way more mature.

I mean....being around Louis all day has to get a bit obnoxious...

Louis shows pff? I've never seen him show off tbh. I mean as much as I talk about louis being uggo facewise he has dat ass going on.

I used to hate popgaf gif spam (and it does get out of time from time to time) but in the end I just accepted that its all for fun....and the drama is the same. We trash each others favorite artists all the time....most of the time it is innocent.

We like having these thread every occasionally because there are plenty of people who don't post in popgaf who enjoy pop music. No reason they cannot participate now and again!

Louis shows pff? I've never seen him show off tbh. I mean as much as I talk about louis being uggo facewise he has dat ass going on.

I meant more along the lines of constantly trying to be the center of attention. It it gets too quite count on him to slap you in the balls, pull your hair, or shoot you with a squirtgun.

Louis is a mixed bag for me. Some days I think he looks amazing....other days not so much.

Mmmmmm

Kyon

Banned

Hun it's not that serious lol that is your #1 problem. If you had fun with it you actually wouldn't be bothered

Can they sing live tho? With any sort of competence?

Liam and Harry are competent singers. Zayn is good and has a nice range but can have pitch issues. Niall and Louis generally are filler.

In short. They are ok live. When they just sit down and sing they sound awesome.....but they don't do that very often.

Top Bottom