• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

I don't think Blackbeard took them all. I think he had them fight each other to the death until the last there were only a few standing and took them.

Although that may not be right since Crocodile, Jinbe and Ace werent involved in that

That's indeed what happened.

Crocodile, Jinbe and Ace weren't on Level 6 by the time Blackbeard got there.

hunnies28

My guess, Sanji tries to get it on with a girl that just happens to be a Celestial dragon, but that's not the important thing, the girl actually falls for him. But because of some random thing nothing happens and the crew has to flee, when the parents of said girl find about this girl's love interest they realized it's their long lost son.

Thanks for reading my fanfic.

bjork

Did Franky memorize the blueprints before he burned them? Or maybe he just remembered enough that, as a shipwright, he could make a reliably close facsimile?

Is still awesome but don't even seem that powerful comapre to luffy and zoro now lol .
I wonder how many more countries the SH going to wreck with there fighting .

Maybe the ancient weapons were not quite that awesome. One of the ancient weapons is the power to control sea kings but some characters don't have any problem fighting multiple sea kings when in the water. Anyway it seems that the ancient weapons were the ones used by losing side in the void century war so they are not unbeatable.

this still does not make sense. if that were the case then robin and franky would have the highest bounties in the world. franky knows how to build an ancient weapon and robin might end up revealing what happened in the void century. not only that but they are on the ship of the son of dragon who could potentially use that knowledge and weapon against the world government.

Combat ability is still reflected in your bounty though. Robin doesn't have any noteworthy combat feats, and Franky's only noteworthy ones are taking out the CP9 guy and beating Senor Pink. Also, neither of them know Haki so anyone Vice Admiral Level or above would pose some kind of threat against them.

Franky presumably can't build the Pluton since he burned the plans, and they know where Robin is in the new world, so they can probably tell how many poneglyphs she would have seen at that point.

I don't think Blackbeard took them all. I think he had them fight each other to the death until the last there were only a few standing and took them.

Although that may not be right since Crocodile, Jinbe and Ace werent involved in that

Ace had already been taken out of Impel down by that time, and Blackbeard got to level 6 after Luffy had busted out Jinbe and Crocodile, so I think you're right

Combat ability is still reflected in your bounty though. Robin doesn't have any noteworthy combat feats, and Franky's only noteworthy ones are taking out the CP9 guy and beating Senor Pink. Also, neither of them know Haki so anyone Vice Admiral Level or above would pose some kind of threat against them.

Franky presumably can't build the Pluton since he burned the plans, and they know where Robin is in the new world, so they can probably tell how many poneglyphs she would have seen at that point.

Ace had already been taken out of Impel down by that time, and Blackbeard got to level 6 after Luffy had busted out Jinbe and Crocodile, so I think you're right

Robin's bounty being so low still doesn't make any sense. The information she holds/can potentially hold could change the entire world. And i'm not sure if the WG knows what's on every poneglyph tbh. I'd guess the Gorosei obviously know the whole deal, but from them to the marines and other agents i'm not so sure.

Robin's bounty being so low still doesn't make any sense. The information she holds/can potentially hold could change the entire world. And i'm not sure if the WG knows what's on every poneglyph tbh. I'd guess the Gorosei obviously know the whole deal, but from them to the marines and other agents i'm not so sure.

But if they raise her bounty really high without her performing any great feats in the public eye, people are going to start asking questions about why the WG want here dead so bad.

Can she ?
I mean we know that not all the ancient weapons are things you can build .
Pluto blueprints get destroy so there is no need to worry about that .
Poseidon is Shirahoshi and we have to wait to find out what Uranus is.
She does not know about the void century and her combat ability is low at least comapre to many other people .
Yeah there are things she could find out in the future but right now they are people who can destroy islands running about with crews.

Chariot

In a world of devil fruits you can make up all shit that might very well be true. They could easily claim if anyone asks that she has a super deadly devilfruit and killed people. Also, we saw in the flashback that people cared not so much about why she had the bounty, but that she had it, to cash in.

The ship still exists. Robin knows the location.

forgot it suppose to hidden on AB but even then someone would have to dig it up and i don't see that being easy .
Truth is back then when you read that they could destroy a island that sound extreme .
Now luffy could do that in a short space of time , they really don't sound that dangerous .
The void century going to be interesting wonder if back then they did not have so many DF users.
Or maybe the nobles had most of the DF user and weapons that were just as strong which is why the next group lost .

they might not know what they all say but i think it's likely that they know where they all are located

forgot it suppose to hidden on AB but even then someone would have to dig it up and i don't see that being easy .
Truth is back then when you read that they could destroy a island that sound extreme .
Now luffy could do that in a short space of time , they really don't sound that dangerous .
The void century going to be interesting wonder if back then they did not have so many DF users.
Or maybe the nobles had most of the DF user and weapons that were just as strong which is why the next group lost .

actually this is interesting. what if devil fruits were created by someone on the WG side of the fight in order to fight the other side?

they might not know what they all say but i think it's likely that they know where they all are located

actually this is interesting. what if devil fruits were created by someone on the WG side of the fight in order to fight the other side?

If they knew where they are i really think they'll make an effort to take them away. As we saw in jimbe's cover story, they are not impossible to move around, and if they hold these secrets they'll keep them as far from Nico Robin as they could.

And my point was more on the aspect of knowledge rather than the ancient weapons. If she actually discovers the truth of the void century and it's some putrid shit the world could pretty much shake, specially if she's on a crew with power to do it. Now that + the weapons...

Oxn

So i just read about this theory that Mihawk might be the son of Rayleigh.

Basically it is this.

Mihawk is the worlds greatest swordsman.
Zoro is a top swordsman, and #2 in the Strawhat Crew
Rayleigh is also #2 on th PKs crew, and we all know Zoro is in many ways mirrored to Rayleigh.
Rayleigh may very well be a top swordsman.
Shanks seem very close to Mihawk. He might know him because he knows Rayleigh.
Mihawk as far as we know, have no connections to anyone we know of other than Shanks. He has no pirate crew, and he lives alone. Rayleigh also likes to live secluded. We know Oda like to connect everyone and everything.
Zoro who is #2, is trained by Mihawk. And if Zoro is mirrored after Rayleigh, then thats another connection.
Rayleight is also called the "Dark Knight", and Mihawk is a Dark Knight.

Mihawk is like a vampire. Guess what Vampires primary enemies are? Werewolves!!!! "Silver" bullets kills Werewolves.

The theory sounds like a mess when I type it out, but you get the jist.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

Basically it is this.

Rayleigh is also #2 on th PKs crew, and we all know Zoro is in many ways mirrored to Rayleigh.
Mihawk as far as we know, have no connections to anyone we know of other than Shanks. He has no pirate crew, and he lives alone. Rayleigh also likes to live secluded. We know Oda like to connect everyone and everything.
Zoro who is #2, is trained by Mihawk. And if Zoro is mirrored after Rayleigh, then thats another connection.

Mihawk is like a vampire. Guess what Vampires primary enemies are? Werewolves!!!! "Silver" bullets kills Werewolves.

Go to sleep. Come back in the morning.
and read this please.

Because it all sounds crazy.

RPGamer92

Banned
They gov't probably doesn't want people like Blackbeard to find out how much she knows and use her.

Basically it is this.

Go to sleep. Come back in the morning.
and read this please.

Because it all sounds crazy.

agreed.

also Rayleigh is the Dark King not the Dark Knight

kRYd0zn.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Oda is probably just giddy to fix his biggest omission in the Strawhats: the lack of a tragic backstory death in Sanji's history. Gonna be some massacres and genocides to make up for how long it's been. RIP everyone who knew child Sanji.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oda is probably just giddy to fix his biggest omission in the Strawhats: the lack of a tragic backstory death in Sanji's history. Gonna be some massacres and genocides to make up for how long it's been. RIP everyone who knew child Sanji.

Don't forget, there's still a lot of room in Luffy's childhood for tragedy too.

Nightbird

Don't forget, there's still a lot of room in Luffy's childhood for tragedy too.

You know? I'd like to have a tragic Backstory where nobody died.
It peaked at Brook, where the tragic Backstory involved his own Death, so please no more of this.

Well we just had a backstory even thought it was not a SH that was full of massacres and genocides . ( law )
So maybe sanji own won't be that bad when it comes to that .

Kornflayx

Pretty much the first time we see Shakky. It went something like: "Hey, we gotta find Rayleigh, do you know him?"; "Of course, he's my husband."

Well that's a pretty shitty marriage then, because the first thing she says is that he's gone for six months and that he's got a girl and probably staying with her.

Well that's a pretty shitty marriage then, because the first thing she says is that he's gone for six months and that he's got a girl and probably staying with her.

Yeah that's what I just said, lol. I think Rayleigh is an old player, sleeping around with plenty of girls.

Yeah, Rayleigh and Shakky are husband and wife. Can't be too serious though since Rayleigh had been missing for six months and no shits were given by either party.

Shengar

Maybe the ancient weapons were not quite that awesome. One of the ancient weapons is the power to control sea kings but some characters don't have any problem fighting multiple sea kings when in the water. Anyway it seems that the ancient weapons were the ones used by losing side in the void century war so they are not unbeatable.
They are not the worst of sea kings and characters who actually capable defeating them are so small in size that might not possible to defeat all seaking summoned by Neptune. These weapon also used against normal countries where people as strong as Rayleigh doesn't exist.

Yeah, Rayleigh and Shakky are husband and wife. Can't be too serious though since Rayleigh had been missing for six months and no shits were given by either party.

Yeah they are married. Shakky was drawn in the volume that Oda said he would draw Luffy's parents in, so people thought it was Shakky, but that cant be cause then Rayleigh would be Luffy's dad unless........................ they dragon and rayleigh shared............ lets not go there please.

Chariot

Yeah they are married. Shakky was drawn in the volume that Oda said he would draw Luffy's parents in, so people thought it was Shakky, but that cant be cause then Rayleigh would be Luffy's dad unless........................ they dragon and rayleigh shared............ lets not go there please.
"The only D of worth is in his name."

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wonder if Sanji, Nami and Usopp have last names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom