• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this Cat girl everyone's talking about? Someone with more patience than I needs to link all the "animal folk" mentions/ pics.
SO MUCH stuff happens in this series I cant keep track any more.

No one has said anything about a cat girl. You mean the fox girl? She was briefly in a chapter with Sanji & crew on Zou.

Metal B

The next arc has to be about animals. Kaido, Luffy's and Law's next target, owns an army of artificial Zoans. The Minks could be in conflict with Kaido's artificial animal humans, since the Minks are animals them self. The ninja Raizou could be originally from Zou (he even has "Zou" ins his name) and wanted to help his people with the support of his friends from Wano. This would also make him the guide and center of this arc.

Raizou joining the main crew of the Strawhats isn't out of the question either. Luffy already was very existed to hear, that he is a ninja, and it would add another outsider to his crew.

Nibel

Who is this Cat girl everyone's talking about? Someone with more patience than I needs to link all the "animal folk" mentions/ pics.
SO MUCH stuff happens in this series I cant keep track any more.

jfJ9mrN.png

Lunar15

Not sure why there'd be a fox girl on an island of Minkmen, but then again, never say never with Oda!

But yeah, I'm curious as to why Zou is so important for Law AND the Samurai. I'm still not quite sure why Law would send his crew to this island or why the Samurai would be trying to get there as well. It's obviously all related to Kaidou, since we know Kaidou's men are there and the Samurai have some kind of connection/animosity for Kaidou as well.

Maybe it's related to the Smile fruit? We're still kind of in the dark as to how Ceasar made SAD in the first place. It also just so happens that Ceasar is still around to provide some helpful explanations there if there is indeed a connection to SAD.

I also feel like Minkmen are probably hunted. Minks were notoriously over hunted for their coats.

What if they already took a vote and she's in the crew when Luffy shows up

Hey, one of the last posts I read yesterday was about Iva switching genders during sex and I went to bed imagining that, so thread payback.

Lol I'll take it!! But nah we all know at the end of the arc the ninja is going to join...after luffy and law fight over him of course

smurfx

get some go again
would be cool if chopper ends up being the focus of the zou arc. it's been a while sine he's gotten attention. law pretty much took over as the go to medic in the manga.

Nightbird

would be cool if chopper ends up being the focus of the zou arc. it's been a while sine he's gotten attention. law pretty much took over as the go to medic in the manga.

I'm pretty sure chopper will be in the focus again. He'll probably end up doing a lot of the "diplomatic work" between humans and minks in this arc.

what i hope for is to have revealed who wants sanji alive, and why.

But either way: Zou is going to be amazing. I mean: it's exciting already, and we are only at the leg

smurfx

get some go again
We already have swordsmen...

WE NEED A NINJA!
remember that bonney and jimbei will be joining so there is no room for a ninja. maybe luffy will get a ninja clan to join his alliance. with a supernova and an ex warlord joining then all luffy needs is an ex marine. maybe smoker at some point will be a part of luffy's alliance.

I don't really understand what Blackbeards aim is right now. I know he wants to be Pirate King but I'm unsure if he would really fight with the Revolutionary army. Yes by the time all the Rev commanders get there would also be enough time for all of BB crew to get there. But I'm not sure why he would fight. If Burgess is 1st commander & got owned by Sabo, I'm not too sure how the others can handle it. The only thing I can see for a fight if Dragon or some else has a really good Devil Fruit & BB wants it & also Burgess can go after Sabo's fruit. But I think fighting the Revs would hurt BB forces which would not be a good fit for him.

BB striking up a deal with the Revs for a similar goal would be more ideal. Theres also crazy theories out there that Kuzan is part of the Rev army as well so it would be worked out if BB does go to the island. I personally don't think Kuzan is in the Rev army.

This has no relation but Blackbeard beats Revs they get captured. Luffy goes to impel down to free Sabo, befriends Doflamingo hahahaha

Big One

Banned
I don't really understand what Blackbeards aim is right now. I know he wants to be Pirate King but I'm unsure if he would really fight with the Revolutionary army. Yes by the time all the Rev commanders get there would also be enough time for all of BB crew to get there. But I'm not sure why he would fight. If Burgess is 1st commander & got owned by Sabo, I'm not too sure how the others can handle it. The only thing I can see for a fight if Dragon or some else has a really good Devil Fruit & BB wants it & also Burgess can go after Sabo's fruit. But I think fighting the Revs would hurt BB forces which would not be a good fit for him.

BB striking up a deal with the Revs for a similar goal would be more ideal. Theres also crazy theories out there that Kuzan is part of the Rev army as well so it would be worked out if BB does go to the island. I personally don't think Kuzan is in the Rev army.

This has no relation but Blackbeard beats Revs they get captured. Luffy goes to impel down to free Sabo, befriends Doflamingo hahahaha
Jesus said that they had a huge stockpile of weapons they can use, and only suggested to his crew to take them. That's why Blackbeard would attack: Supplies.

Jesus said that they had a huge stockpile of weapons they can use, and only suggested to his crew to take them. That's why Blackbeard would attack: Supplies.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. But would it be worth it though to probably start a friggin war with them just for supplies? (Unless one of those supplies is an ancient weapon or something). I was also thinking BB could somehow leverage the location of the Rev base & threaten to tell the WG where it is.

Big One

Banned
Thanks for pointing that out to me. But would it be worth it though to probably start a friggin war with them just for supplies? (Unless one of those supplies is an ancient weapon or something). I was also thinking BB could somehow leverage the location of the Rev base & threaten to tell the WG where it is.
BB is pretty much the anti-Luffy, so yes he'd start a war over supplies, lol. The Blackbeard Pirates been pillaging islands everywhere they go thus far according to Drum Island arc.

BB is pretty much the anti-Luffy, so yes he'd start a war over supplies, lol. The Blackbeard Pirates been pillaging islands everywhere they go thus far according to Drum Island arc.

Possibly supplies & devil fruits, its a good thought. Or he could take the cowards way & sneak on & steal the supplies LOL

This thought also just occured to me. If Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, his bounty MUST be higher than anyone else's. This includes a higher bounty than Whitebeard had.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Possibly supplies & devil fruits, its a good thought. Or he could take the cowards way & sneak on & steal the supplies LOL

This thought also just occured to me. If Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, his bounty MUST be higher than anyone else's. This includes a higher bounty than Whitebeard had.

60 billion double berries.

smurfx

get some go again
if lafitte really is a schemer then i imagine him trading burgess's vivre card for doflamingo. doflamingo thinks he is free once again except shillew lops off his head and they get his devil fruit. burgess somehow survives the assault on dragon's island and they give doflamingo's fruit to him. he ends up creating a string wrestling ring when he fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom