• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Sanji really died, and Brooke managed to "catch" his soul in some way, using whatever abilities he's been using to manipulate his own soul out of his body lately.

Okay okay, fair enough, this could actually happen, but it's still a stretch, lol. I don't think Brook has that kind of power.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Brook seems like he awakened his fruit already. Ice powers, leaving his body whenever he wants, etc.

Sanji's nosebleeds returned, and when the minks started rubbing up against him and sniffing him, he had a monumental nosebleed and died.

Nami is sad because he didn't bleed out over her

Brook is just a side character guys

Sanji's nosebleeds returned, and when the minks started rubbing up against him and sniffing him, he had a monumental nosebleed and died.

Nami is sad because he didn't bleed out over her

Brook is just a side character guys

image.php

I almost didn't go for it, it was that easy.

Squishy3

Brook seems like he awakened his fruit already. Ice powers, leaving his body whenever he wants, etc.
We did end up having this discussion about people who awakened their DFs but aren't officially confirmed as awakened.

Someone should ask these hard-hitting questions in a SBS sometime. Because honestly there's a lot we could classify as awakened Devil Fruits. Like if you think about it back when Chopper used rumble balls and if he used too many he turned into the giant monster (and he can now control it) that probably fits the criteria for an awakened Zoan fruit.

I would say Robin's giant limbs count too if anything and if there's someone who knows about awakening it's probably Dragon. :p

I thought his soul was creating the cold and it was the same sword he always had.

Ah, maybe you're right. I just remember during the Fisman Island arc Brook says something like "behold the ice powers of [whatever the sword is called]".

Alright, if the ice effect on his sword is his devil fruit then I suppose it might not be merely a revive fruit, but a "do whatever you want fruit", trademarked by Oda.

I thought his soul was creating the cold and it was the same sword he always had.

His sword was sharpened by the long arm tribe so it was improved in quality. Before it was sharpened he never called it Soul Solid. I think that it's implied that in the timeskip it became meito quality in that it's now considered equivalent to a legendary named sword.

Majukun

basically he utilizado his affinity with the underworld (that in some representations is not a sea of flames like the usual he'll, but an icy wasteland) to call some of that cold on his sword to froze enemies.

basically all the news powers brook got are made to increase the idea that brook is kinda dead but still it's not... it might also be a development exclusive to brook given the particular conditions surrounding his revival

KageZero

Spoilers are out already it seems

Took a sneak peak, everyone is chilled out so it seems in the end sanji took away on his own free will.

IHaveIce

Banned
I don't know ...

All seems kinda fishy, why do they all act so relaxed even when he is just missing or something, could it be that something is affecting their senses and their behaviour?

Something doesn't add up

Edit: Oh yeah and where is law

KageZero

If that's the first page odas a troll

I doubt it...
I mean if he would explain what happened with sanji before nami tells it to the others then we would get an instant flashback story i think. It will be weird if they jump from the last ending to this one without a flashback or any info about sanjis whereabouts

I doubt it...
I mean if he would explain what happened with sanji before nami tells it to the others then we would get an instant flashback story i think. It will be weird if they jump from the last ending to this one without a flashback or any info about sanjis whereabouts
Now see i thought about that but any possible logic i had gets thrown out the window because "oda"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sanji and Bulma would be such a fantastic pairing to watch interact with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom