• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanceDawn

I'm presenting what fan told a friend, who told me. I looked into every reference and the coincidences could be just that, coincidences, but boy does it all make me think twice.
All this is assuming that Sanji could have a connection with Vegapunk. At one point the crew calls Sanji a genius. Absolutely nothing or foreshadowing? Yeah I know.

On Thriller Bark Sanji reveals he read the encyclopedia on Devil Fruits, the book Vegapunk created. Yeah so did a few other characters like Teach. I know but keep going.

Sanji’s blood type is RH- and if you look that up online there are a lot of conspiracy theories regarding that blood type. Theories about RH- people being smarter than normal people and being descendant of aliens.

Sanji’s most famous nick name is Mr Prince and he’s fantasized about being Robin or Nami’s prince riding in to save them. A French writer, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, wrote a book called The Little Prince. The prince is little blond boy from outer space who lives on a little asteroid which looks a little like Sanji stuck on that rock for 80+ days starving to death. Hmmm…

Zeff is said to be modeled after a sailor/cartographer/explorer, Captain James Cook. He commanded HM Bark Endeavour. The NASA Space Shuttle would inherit it’s name directly from the ship Captain Cook commanded. Nah...

The ship that Sanji worked on before it was attacked by Zeff. The Orbit. That can describe a lot of outer space related things as well as the design of Sanji’s eye brows.

Sanji’s eyebrows are important enough that he was originally going to be named after them. The name isn't important to this theory but it was Naruto.

SBS Ch 55
Q: Why do Sanji’s eyebrows circle up at the ends? Is it a fashion statement? If you ask me, it’s lame!!
A: Hey!! Sit down, now!! Listen!! All people owe their lives to circling!! The Sun and the Moon and the Earth all go around in circles. What if the circling of the Earth suddenly stopped!! The whole world would be deluged by gigantic waves and there would be a terrible disaster!! So remember that Sanji’s eyebrows have that kind of energy!! Repent!! Dismissed!

Joke? I don’t know.

R: Oda-chan!! Today is the day for you to answer this!! What about Sanji's left eye?!
O: There it is... again. I get a lot of these. So many, in fact, that I usually just ignored them... all right. I will finally answer one of One Piece's 7 great mysteries, "Sanji's Left Eye"!! Come on out, Sanji!!
S: Hey. You called? What? You want me to show you my left eye?! THAT'S what you called me for? Honestly... fine, fine. You wanna see it? There you go, take a good look. See?
O: WHOAAAAA!!! FOR REAL?!! WOW...!!THE SBS IS OVER!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!

Sanji's left eye is finally revealed to the world and suddenly he is Wanted Alive Only. Maybe just a coincidence. Someone who was familiar with Sanji finally got the confirmation they needed and want him back for the connection that even he isn't aware of. Someone like Vegapunk who would be one of these people who may know of Sanji's importance. Only someone of importance within the marines or government would be able to make the call that Sanji should be wanted only alive.

Volume 47, Oda straight up calls Sanji an alien and no one pays it any mind.

kfT6MCN.png

I'm on board with everything aside from the Vegapunk connections. Too loose at the moment but everything else is something I'm considering.

I'm presenting what fan told a friend, who told me. I looked into every reference and the coincidences could be just that, coincidences, but boy does it all make me think twice.
All this is assuming that Sanji could have a connection with Vegapunk. At one point the crew calls Sanji a genius. Absolutely nothing or foreshadowing? Yeah I know.

On Thriller Bark Sanji reveals he read the encyclopedia on Devil Fruits, the book Vegapunk created. Yeah so did a few other characters like Teach. I know but keep going.

Sanji’s blood type is RH- and if you look that up online there are a lot of conspiracy theories regarding that blood type. Theories about RH- people being smarter than normal people and being descendant of aliens.

Sanji’s most famous nick name is Mr Prince and he’s fantasized about being Robin or Nami’s prince riding in to save them. A French writer, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, wrote a book called The Little Prince. The prince is little blond boy from outer space who lives on a little asteroid which looks a little like Sanji stuck on that rock for 80+ days starving to death. Hmmm…

Zeff is said to be modeled after a sailor/cartographer/explorer, Captain James Cook. He commanded HM Bark Endeavour. The NASA Space Shuttle would inherit it’s name directly from the ship Captain Cook commanded. Nah...

The ship that Sanji worked on before it was attacked by Zeff. The Orbit. That can describe a lot of outer space related things as well as the design of Sanji’s eye brows.

Sanji’s eyebrows are important enough that he was originally going to be named after them. The name isn't important to this theory but it was Naruto.

SBS Ch 55

Joke? I don’t know.

Sanji's left eye is finally revealed to the world and suddenly he is Wanted Alive Only. Maybe just a coincidence. Someone who was familiar with Sanji finally got the confirmation they needed and want him back for the connection that even he isn't aware of. Someone like Vegapunk who would be one of these people who may know of Sanji's importance.

Volume 47, Oda straight up calls Sanji an alien and no one pays it any mind.

I'm on board with everything aside from the Vegapunk connections. Too loose at the moment but everything else is something I'm considering.

i think this could be a plausible theory, and while I still don't like the idea of Aliens being part of the current OP world (aside from Sky people I guess), it would definitely make things interesting

i think this could be a plausible theory, and while I still don't like the idea of Aliens being part of the current OP world (aside from Sky people I guess), it would definitely make things interesting

Enel went to the moon and met some, remember.

I hope this means Sanji will stop getting sidelined and start kicking ass at Zoro level (who also needs to stop getting stuck fighting losers).

Enel went to the moon and met some, remember.

I hope this means Sanji will stop getting sidelined and start kicking ass at Zoro level (who also needs to stop getting stuck fighting losers).

he met some space pirates i guess, but I don't really think they'll be relevant

the other guys are robots

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Space pirates look an awful lot like Minks, now that you mention it.

I don't think there is any actual connection there but it's interesting.

That's a nice theory, but Sanji being an alien would be so stupid. I seriously doubt it. He could have a connection with Vegapunk or a royalty though, that would at least be plausible.

Nah, it's an intriguing theory.

Since the aliens are similar in physiology to the ancient winged races, they were probably very human like (at least on that moon).

I don't disagree, but Aliens being revealed sounds like a late-game thing rather than something to be revealed right now.

RomanceDawn

The interesting thing about the more outrageous things in One Piece is that Oda slowly ontroduces things until it's like yeah of course this is normal.

The idea of someone like Kuma being revealed in the first 100 chapters would be ridiculous and completely unbelievable. Now though is the complete opposite.

I'm all in on this theory but it could eventually lead to nothing. It's just funny that all these little coincidences point towards something other worldly regarding Sanji. Remember during Jump Festa about 4 years ago, Oda was like, " that Sanji guy, there's something really strange about him right?" Shortly after the nose bleed happens and we learn about his RH- blood. Maybe it's nothing but if it becomes something we can look back and see that the clues were there.

smurfx

get some go again
the only way sanji might be an alien is if the most powerful of the celestials all have curly brows and they were descendants of aliens. sanji being royalty is only fun if he has connections to the most powerful ones. that way he can use that level of access to the strawhats advantage. if he is related to some lower level royal like sabo's dad then it would be a waste of a plot point.

Well I'm rhesus negative and can confirm that low blood pressure can suck. Don't set David Icke or Alex Jones on me though. I'm not involved in any plots, honest. Some of that stuff about being psychic and having alien origins doesn't sound totally scientific to me.

IHaveIce

Banned
I do think the solar system of OP will play a role again and after knowing the sky island residents are aliens I am open to everything, outright saying it is not possible is a no go in OP :D

Which begs my question again, batwing people.. also aliens or living underground?

RomanceDawn

We found out that Magellan had fake horns and wings. They were his costume to play the part of the devil in his own hell. He does have a baboon like face though.

Natural horns on other characters could very well come from having mink in their blood. Caesar, Merry, Moriah, the list goes on. Giants, humans and Fishmen can all interbreed. There is probably a very good chance that Minks can join in on the fun as well.

We've seen half giant, half Fishman.Half human, half Fishman. Quarter mermaid, 3/4 human. That's all that's confirmed but even guys like Captain Gorilla, Magellan, the ape guys with Cricket could all be mink or part mink.

In am SBS Oda was asked why some people have horns in one piece. He replies "horns are cool!" Once again a joke answer that he was probably not yet ready to elaborate on yet.

We found out that Magellan had fake horns and wings. They were his costume to play the part of the devil in his own hell. He does have a baboon like face though.

Natural horns on other characters could very well come from having mink in their blood. Caesar, Merry, Moriah, the list goes on. Giants, humans and Fishmen can all interbreed. There is probably a very good chance that Minks can join in on the fun as well.

We've seen half giant, half Fishman.Half human, half Fishman. Quarter mermaid, 3/4 human. That's all that's confirmed but even guys like Captain Gorilla, Magellan, the ape guys with Cricket could all be mink or part mink.

In am SBS Oda was asked why some people have horns in one piece. He replies "horns are cool!" Once again a joke answer that he was probably not yet ready to elaborate on yet.

Wait, when and who said that Magellan has fake horns and wings?

Again, Oda have confirmed that horns are an actual aesthetic that just any weirdo can have.

Squishy3

Wait, when and who said that Magellan has fake horns and wings?

Again, Oda have confirmed that horns are an actual aesthetic that just any weirdo can have.
They're just ornaments. Impel Down has the whole " devil aesthetic" or whatever between Sadi and Magellan. Even Hannyabal wears the wings too

Heh, yeah, on Impel down. If you are looking for another Sanji is an alien link then there is Ivankov. In the time skip he was sent to Ivankov's island. Ivankov and his entourage are based on the Rocky Horror Show. At the end of the Rocky Horror Show it's revealed that the characters from that show are actually all aliens and they return home.

Taborcarn

Heh, yeah, on Impel down. If you are looking for another Sanji is an alien link then there is Ivankov. In the time skip he was sent to Ivankov's island. Ivankov and his entourage are based on the Rocky Horror Show. At the end of the Rocky Horror Show it's revealed that the characters from that show are actually all aliens and they return home.

Yes, for further proof here is a screen of Sanji, Ivankov, and Susan Sarandon.

Oxn

I mean its not a huge stretch. Many believe the CDs are alien, and many believe Sanji is of Noble blood, perhaps even CD blood, so why not.

RomanceDawn

Yes! Thank you for this!

Sanji being of noble blood is such an easy answer I feel like that's what we are immediately intended to think but will lead some where crazier.

From all the evidence given, the Celestial Dragons aren't the aliens(ancient winged people)and were against them.

Magellan took off his horns and revealed his hair underneath. He used the horns in his hands like daggers to try and stab Luffy. They are just props. Later we see Bentham as Magellan, he had to steal his clothes to have the horns and wings.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have a feeling that the next chapter is going to deliver hard

Big One

Banned
Watch it be that Nami is crying cause Sanji is in a vegetable state from all the beautiful mink women licking and biting him after he beat Jack.

And the dead crewmates is Brook sleeping in the forest.

Also he's wanted alive cause he knows the location of Newkama Island or something.

Just had a thought.

What if Nami is crying because Sanji spilled the beans about his secret? What if he revealed that he had been lying to them this whole time about something important? Nami could be crying because of all the shit the team has gone through together for this to happen now. Perhaps Sanji acted willingly and left?

SolVanderlyn

Just had a thought.

What if Nami is crying because Sanji spilled the beans about his secret? What if he revealed that he had been lying to them this whole time about something important? Nami could be crying because of all the shit the team has gone through together for this to happen now. Perhaps Sanji acted willingly and left?
This would have been a great story arc if Robin didn't do it first.

This would have been a great story arc if Robin didn't do it first.

Well maybe not as cold as Robin did it, trying to cut her ties and all, by telling the crew to shove off.

Maybe Sanji realized his past caught up with him and he had to do something about it before he could return to the crew? Idk.

Last week's cliffhanger was too good (damn it ODA), gonna be pretty hard to wait!

It was. Oda better come through with the goods.

4MzfBLL.png

I mean.. they do kinda look like astronauts

Nah, they just don't want to breathe the same air as us filthy humans

Watch it be that Nami is crying cause Sanji is in a vegetable state from all the beautiful mink women licking and biting him after he beat Jack.

And the dead crewmates is Brook sleeping in the forest.

Also he's wanted alive cause he knows the location of Newkama Island or something.

i'd laff

Forgot to mention, today in one of my classes (doing a placement in a high school) a group of students were trying to tell me that Naruto was better than One Piece.

That was a fun conversation.

Oxn

Forgot to mention, today in one of my classes (doing a placement in a high school) a group of students were trying to tell me that Naruto was better than One Piece.

That was a fun conversation.

Did you tear them a new one?

Edit: Well maybe if you just compared the 1st 100 or so episodes of each, then maybe.

Told em that there are a lot of similarities between the two to convince them to check it out, but yeah I did a doube take as I was going from table to table.

Believe it.

Majukun

Just had a thought.

the "I'm sorry" wouldn't have sense in that case
also we are still forgetting that there is one or more corpses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom