• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they didn't try to kill. Fuji and Sengoku probably didn't even put too much effort into fighting him for one reason or another. Maybe they were lazy or didn't want to kill him because they felt uneasy with the idea of bringing Kaido's wrath on them just at that moment.

Besides, the Marines are just one part of the WG. Who knows what bullshit powers/forces the WG has hidden away or is building up.
Whole thing is fishy, would have loved to see that fight in action.
If Jack clearly got away with his ships then how would they report his death? He got away.

smurfx

get some go again
Whole thing is fishy, would have loved to see that fight in action.
If Jack clearly got away with his ships then how would they report his death? He got away.
yeah him having his ship puzzled me. i thought for sure fujitora just sunk it with a meteor. it would have been the easiest way to dispose of jack without risking too much. i'm gonna guess that perhaps jack himself landed on the marine ship and fujitora used his fruit on him and sengoku blew him away into the ocean. it would explain why they thought jack was dead. although i don't know why the marines would allow jacks crew to get away.

yeah him having his ship puzzled me. i thought for sure fujitora just sunk it with a meteor. it would have been the easiest way to dispose of jack without risking too much. i'm gonna guess that perhaps jack himself landed on the marine ship and fujitora used his fruit on him and sengoku blew him away into the ocean. it would explain why they thought jack was dead. although i don't know why the marines would allow jacks crew to get away.

All of them seem strong enough that a fight would have devastated any ships they were on. I kinda like your idea though, I'm guessing someone just saved Jack from the ocean.

Soooo slightly off topic but one piece burning bloods newly announced support characters are weird picks lol.

Laboon
Carue
Bepo
Dadan
Dr.kureha
And those two sisters of franky family

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Soooo slightly off topic but one piece burning bloods newly announced support characters are weird picks lol.

Laboon
Carue
Bepo
Dadan
Dr.kureha
And those two sisters of franky family

Closest thing to Brook's family
a Strawhat
People...like Bebo? I guess.
Luffy's Mom, more or less.
Chopper's Mom, more or less.
Franky's little sisters, more or less.

BHK3

Banned
Is there any newer gameplay of burning blood? Still looked super underwhelming last time I looked at it. I wish PW3 wasnt so anti consumer, the cutscene blocked message is practically seared into my screen and I found out it blocks spotify from playing :(

Is there any newer gameplay of burning blood? Still looked super underwhelming last time I looked at it. I wish PW3 wasnt so anti consumer, the cutscene blocked message is practically seared into my screen and I found out it blocks spotify from playing :(
Still looks slow from what I've seen. Getting it for the fanservice otherwise I expect jstars levels of bad

Shun

Premium Bandai is releasing a switch gender figure for Trafalgar Law. If you ever wanted to see Law as woman.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000102440/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=tw&_logitter_sns_id499474=2

Ccb4-PxUUAA5KmF.jpg

Kornflayx

That last page of the chapter by Viz was absolutely amazing:

"I may be invisible for women, but I'm invincible as a Ninja". Absolutely slayed me

Hmm? But the WG will be making a strong showing in the major fights near the end...heck, they will have the strongest showing given that they will be the final foe for Luffy and allies to overcome.

That is how it's set up now. I would prefer if the WG started to fall apart and it was just Pirates v Pirates for the fate of the world.

The latest gameplay with Hancock and Blackbeard is pretty good. The combat looks speedier and the unity assist feature can't be overused now.
There's some minor issues for bigger characters getting caught in combos, but they seem to be taking feedback and making improvements in the alpha build.

That is how it's set up now. I would prefer if the WG started to fall apart and it was just Pirates v Pirates for the fate of the world.

I'm a bit divided on this. Luffy vs Blackbeard is sure to be fantastic, a fight between two men with their dreams on the line would be a great final battle. But I actually like how the World Government is built up and the mystery behind its formation. It being the big bad is perfectly fine with me at the moment.

IHaveIce

Banned
Oda...
I can't link it right now but there is a old color spread( I think it is from cross epoch) where Zoro wears a Kimono with the Kouzuki logo on it.

GhostBed

Looks like we're definitely hearing about the Poneglyph.

Raizou looks like a deformed monster when standing next to everyone, lmao. He has one of the more bizarre designs in the series.

Dawg

I've watched 600 episodes so far. It has taken me many months because I'm very slow.

I love it, though. The huge amount of episodes makes it feel a little boring every now and then, so that's why I take my time and skip filler episodes. Also haven't watched the movies yet.

This is the first anime/manga I really got into tho. I play the mobile game, got the PS4 musou game and planning to get Burning Blood later this year. So good.

I still got some final arcs to go before I'm up to date with the series, but I wish I was even further away. The thought of having to wait again for new episodes is troubling. I'm just so used to always having one piece episodes to watch.

Really wonder what else will happen though. So much has happened between the first episode and fishman island. Especially Marineford Arc was insane.

Magwik

Banned
I've watched 600 episodes so far. It has taken me many months because I'm very slow.

I love it, though. The huge amount of episodes makes it feel a little boring every now and then, so that's why I take my time and skip filler episodes. Also haven't watched the movies yet.

This is the first anime/manga I really got into tho. I play the mobile game, got the PS4 musou game and planning to get Burning Blood later this year. So good.

I still got some final arcs to go before I'm up to date with the series, but I wish I was even further away. The thought of having to wait again for new episodes is troubling. I'm just so used to always having one piece episodes to watch.

Really wonder what else will happen though. So much has happened between the first episode and fishman island. Especially Marineford Arc was insane.
If you haven't caught up on the anime by the time Burning Blood is out, it will spoil stuff for you. Glad you're loving it though.

GhostBed

I think we're in for a big reveal. Though I'm sure it will just raise more questions than answers and add to the overall mystery.

GhostBed

Wonder if roger wrote on this one too

I'd say that he definitely did, considering Inu + Neko hinted at Roger being there before and hearing the voice of the whale, like Momo can.

Also, sorta off topic, Momo probably has some pretty boss Conqueror's Haki and will hopefully be showing it off once we get to Wano.

I wonder how Oda will be doing these lore reveals. In tidbits or in huge mind-blowing revelations? Will everything be revealed towards the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom