• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is soooo far off from admiral level there is just no way. By saying he will face Kizaru is laughable, while also saying luffy will fight akainu. Since akainu is pretty much kizaru level.

Thats like saying sanji is near luffy level.

Saitama_OK.jpg

Not falling for it today carry on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Plot twist bb pirates attack the revs and lose, dragon takes his fruits and reveals his true plans

Luffy vs dragon as endgame.
In any other anime I'd say this messes with the formula too much, but I can see it happening in OP. As long as Blackbeard gets a massive battle with Dragon where we can finally see what Dragon can do. Drop some exposition on what The Will of D is too (since Blackbeard is a corrupt version of it)

Taborcarn

Oda's going to pull a Naruto. Actual final battle will be against the mother of the original D. Brothers who's will has been inherited all this time, but they aren't mentioned by name (or at all) until then. Also, Luffy and Blackbeard have to team up to fight her.

Oda's going to pull a Naruto. Actual final battle will be against the mother of the original D. Brothers who's will has been inherited all this time, but they aren't mentioned by name (or at all) until then. Also, Luffy and Blackbeard have to team up to fight her.
Luffy will call blackbeard the coolest guy even tho he's the reason his brother is killed, he'll even tell blackbeard he can be pirate king still.

Taborcarn

Luffy will call blackbeard the coolest guy even tho he's the reason his brother is killed, he'll even tell blackbeard he can be pirate king still.

While that's happening the rest of the crew is busy fighting Ace, Whitebeard, the Rumbar pirates, Fisher Tiger, Bellemarie, and anyone else who ever died.

While that's happening the rest of the crew is busy fighting Ace, Whitebeard, the Rumbar pirates, Fisher Tiger, Bellemarie, and anyone else who ever died.
Than luffy will(with no regards to energy and stamina) show up to almost every battlefield and help out because screw everyone else) Roger will show up at the exact right time to give luffy a power boost while he's on his death bed. Zoro will get another eye from the now dead blackbeard and sanji will unlock his full energy he's been saving for years.

smurfx

get some go again
Plot twist bb pirates attack the revs and lose, dragon takes his fruits and reveals his true plans

Luffy vs dragon as endgame.
i wonder who is going to kill dragon. you know he isn't going to make it to the end. i'm guessing it's some celestial or something. they set up a trap for him and take him down. of course sabo will end up taking over the revolutionaries and defeating whoever killed him. dragon's roll in this story is most likely putting the pieces in place so that luffy can defeat the world government.

Taborcarn

Than luffy will(with no regards to energy and stamina) show up to almost every battlefield and help out because screw everyone else) Roger will show up at the exact right time to give luffy a power boost while he's on his death bed. Zoro will get another eye from the now dead blackbeard and sanji will unlock his full energy he's been saving for years.

Welp, I'm satisfied and don't need to continue reading the manga. Lock the thread folks, we're done here.

i wonder who is going to kill dragon. you know he isn't going to make it to the end. i'm guessing it's some celestial or something. they set up a trap for him and take him down. of course sabo will end up taking over the revolutionaries and defeating whoever killed him.
Plot twist: The bb pirates actually win and now luffy has two reasons to kick his ass.

No seriously tho i wonder how thats going to work. Will the bb pirates really go to that island

Welp, I'm satisfied and don't need to continue reading the manga. Lock the thread folks, we're done here.
Nah wait for the sequel with the kids where everything else will make no sense and brook will be married to hina the cage..because why dafuq not?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Did... did you just make Sanji Sakura? D:

Dugna

yall forgetting when figure out the mystery of devil fruits being that they only work on people with the right genes and its just powers passed down from past users culminated in a alien race.

Naruto went like super stupid after the initial Akatuski fight, and pain losing.

yall forgetting when figure out the mystery of devil fruits being that they only work on people with the right genes and its just powers passed down from past users culminated in a alien race.

Naruto went like super stupid after the initial Akatuski fight, and pain losing.

Blackbeard was being controlled by revived evil Gold Roger who was being controlled by the mother of all devil fruits who is beaten by a 19 year old rubber lad.

On Dragon, I will say it again. This series ain't ending without a Garp, Dragon, and Luffy teamup panel. Unless Dragon is actually evil.

Garp, Dragon, Sabo, Law and Shanks are all going to be killed by fugu poisoning after eating fish cooked by some incompetent blonde cook who is a very minor character in the series. After this Bonney will come in and tell Luffy to cheer up because she will be his new family. Then the end of One Piece will mostly be about Bonney and Luffy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sanji is so far ahead of everyone else in the cast that it's not fair, so he fights down at their level. He's absent from the story so often because the mere mention of his name is enough to settle all conflict.

Sanji is so far ahead of everyone else in the cast that it's not fair, so he fights down at their level. He's absent from the story so often because the mere mention of his name is enough to settle all conflict.
This guy gets it! Just wait until he removes the weights on his legs.

Oxn

Lol he cant even take down a low tier supernova like Capone......

I wonder how much that Poneglyph has to do with the ancient weapons. Kaidou will be pissed when he finds out Luffy KO'd Jack, because he is going to be in his way to go to Big Mom's Tea Party.

marmoka

Banned
It could also happen Fujitora renouncing his position as viceadmiral. All those who have read the manga, know that he does not agree on many aspects with the Marines and the World Government. I expect another fight between Zoro and him, but something tells me he will join the Strawhats in the final war.

I add him to the list of critical voices inside the Marines: together with Smoker, Tashigi, Kobi, General Morgan's son (not sure if he should be here yet), and Aokiji, even if he is not part of the Marines no more. Depending on how the story goes on, even Garp could end here.

But Oda will blow our minds once again with everything. One Piece won't have a generic and predictable ending.

RomanceDawn

Sanji is soooo far off from admiral level there is just no way. By saying he will face Kizaru is laughable, while also saying luffy will fight akainu. Since akainu is pretty much kizaru level.

Thats like saying sanji is near luffy level.

Lol he cant even take down a low tier supernova like Capone......

I think you're joking but I'm not sure.

If you do believe that Sanji won't be able to hang with and outright defeat an Admiral by series end you've got another thing coming.

This is probably the funnest arc since the timeskip. You just knew Raizou was going to let them down on physical appearance alone.

Especially funny for me since I've been rereading Naruto. Too incredible.

Wapol being at the Reverie will be interesting...Dalton will tell him to stfu and it will be glorious.

Can't wait for that Straw Hat bandwagon to hit critical mass and the WG gets a wake up call that pirates did their job for them.

Yeah I really hope Oda pushes 'waning support for the WG' as more of a story line now that it's getting out in the open that Pirates are freeing oppressed cities.

I would love to see them crumble a bit before getting to the end rather them them making a strong showing in the major fights near the end of the series.

Firestorm

I really enjoy getting glimpses of the parallels in relationships of Roger's generation and Luffy's. The Roger:Garp as Luffy:Smoker in particular feels like it'll have an interesting path near the end.

Yeah I really hope Oda pushes 'waning support for the WG' as more of a story line now that it's getting out in the open that Pirates are freeing oppressed cities.

I would love to see them crumble a bit before getting to the end rather them them making a strong showing in the major fights near the end of the series.

Hmm? But the WG will be making a strong showing in the major fights near the end...heck, they will have the strongest showing given that they will be the final foe for Luffy and allies to overcome.

Hmm? But the WG will be making a strong showing in the major fights near the end...heck, they will have the strongest showing given that they will be the final foe for Luffy and allies to overcome.
I think they meant public support waning, not actual strength. I am sure they will crack down when they need to and show their tyrannical side.

I think they meant public support waning, not actual strength. I am sure they will crack down when they need to and show their tyrannical side.

Oh yes. Their public support will wane quite a bit as we keep getting closer and closer to the end. Whatever Raftel has regarding the WG will be the death blow to much of the WG's support but it should be declining at a steady pace before then.

Marines couldn't even kill Jack. They ain't no final boss.

Maybe they didn't try to kill. Fuji and Sengoku probably didn't even put too much effort into fighting him for one reason or another. Maybe they were lazy or didn't want to kill him because they felt uneasy with the idea of bringing Kaido's wrath on them just at that moment.

Besides, the Marines are just one part of the WG. Who knows what bullshit powers/forces the WG has hidden away or is building up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom