• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
MAJOR SPOILERS (endgame stuff) from summary:

Red poneglyphs are called Road Poneglyphs. There's four of them, and Kaidou and Big Mom have one each. When all four are put together, the road to Raftel is revealed.

The Kouzuki Family was a family of stonemasons and created the poneglyphs.

Oden was executed by Kaidou and the Shogun of Wano.

Oden went with Roger to Raftel and discovered the truth of the world.

Qurupeke

Red poneglyphs are called Road Poneglyphs. There's four of them, and Kaidou and Big Mom have one each. When all four are put together, the road to Raftel is revealed.

:ο

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

So now we know what the road to the end looks like.
No wonder no one else has been able to make it to Raftel, the WG killed everyone who could make it there--except Robin

Kornflayx

I'm getting that pre Paramount War feeling again.

Kouzuki family wrote the Poneglyphs? Oden was executed by Kaido and the shogun? Oden was Roger's crewmate?

I'm getting excited

Big One

Banned
Some more spoilers:

Kaidou and his crew are all on Wano (confirmed).

Kaidou is searching for the knowledge Oden knew about.

Kornflayx

So....

8Nku7HmT.jpg

Oden talking with Crocus?

dabig2

Sweet. Looks like the OP-centric soundtrack of this chapter for me will be One Piece OST - Grand Line Island Cold

Stay strong guys, I believe in you.

Just don't even consider reading the spoilers, it's easier to resist temptation when you consider it outright not an option~

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

giphy.gif

Bandini

Hey guys, it's up on MS... yes, the Bleach Break Announcement is up! Now all 5 of you who were "looking forward greatly to reading this chapter" can rest easy knowing it will be out next week. Until then!

A scanlation is out (not from the usual places, though). It's....really low-quality though ("fufufu go fly a kite kid"-level), so I think I'm probably going to wait for another effort before I read the chapter lol. But if you want your fix now, it's out there I guess.

A scanlation is out (not from the usual places, though). It's....really low-quality though ("fufufu go fly a kite kid"-level), so I think I'm probably going to wait for another effort before I read the chapter lol. But if you want your fix now, it's out there I guess.

Oh my god I took a look, it's so much worse than I expected.

RPGamer92

Banned

Is this from this week's chapter?...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good lord that translation. Making Pandas seem professional (almost)

From what I could gather though, this is a major chapter. Hopefully a cleaner translation shows up soon.

Jigolo

Are Kouzuki Oden and Jozuki Oden two different people?

Also the "Road Poneglyphs" lead to Raftel but the normal ones like the one in Skypiea just give us information on the Void Century?

Anyway cool chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom