• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

I have never once understood the appeal of Jinbe for the crew. He's a good character to have in the greater arc of the Fishmen as a people (a pragmatic atoner character who just wants to protect his people, and who feels responsible for letting Arlong off the leash), but i feel nothing about the man himself.

Pudding's been good for some twists and turns but since i doubt we've even seen what she's really really like yet (coming very soon, probably), it's too soon to form an opinion.

Carrot is (god help me for saying this) bae.

dan2026

Carrot>>Gastino>>>>>Pudding>>>Jimbe

Carrot is (god help me for saying this) bae.

sample_7e5498de18d9c05a2321826f3463489b.jpg

dan2026

Can Gastino rank ahead of Caesar?!?

I think Oda must really have a soft spot for Caesar err Gastino.

I don't think any villain has hung around in the plot so long after his defeat.
At least not to the same extent.

Hell Gastino is way better as a comedic foil for others to crap on, than he ever was as a villain.

Zoro and sanji move incredibly fast under water.
Not too many long distant attacks from the crew so you win on the second point

They can't move as fast as Jinbei and it would allow the rest of the crew to focus on the fight. Jinbe is really useful. He flat out gives the crew more superiority in the water.

How can some of you hate on Jinbe, but not Carrot? What would she bring to the table?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They can't move as fast as Jinbei and it would allow the rest of the crew to focus on the fight. Jinbe is really useful. He flat out gives the crew more superiority in the water.

How can some of you hate on Jinbe, but not Carrot? What would she bring to the table?

Electric Powers? A lust for food? She brings everything to the table.

Competent female fighter(something a lot in here o so crave)
An outgoing personality different robins more reserve,smart approach and namis motherly style tsundre
Funny quirk with carrots
She's a mink diversity in the crew
Toned down female luffy

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The anime is dropping a ton of flags.
I know not to take the anime seriously (Chopper eating two rumble balls in a short time, Hody getting attacked by humans even though his whole motivation is that humans did nothing to him) but they've been laying it on thick.

Then again, the anime team is usually at odds with the creator.

I know not to take the anime seriously (Chopper eating two rumble balls in a short time, Hody getting attacked by humans even though his whole motivation is that humans did nothing to him) but they've been laying it on thick.

Then again, the anime team is usually at odds with the creator.
Oda is dropping flags she gets focus when there's absolutely no need wasted panels

Ray Down

Banned
Editor comment on the volume: "They share the same hope for Sanji...!"

So that's the reason it's focusing on them, save Sanji crew.

That and having evil Pudding might piss of volume only readers by having the reveal on the cover.

Xux

So, Brulee's gonna tell Mom about the rubbing, the rubbing's going to get taken or destroyed, Pudding will wipe the memory from Brook, but then
give to Sanji when she tells him it's always been here dream to use her abilities to help out her close friends that don't think she looks like a freak and she joins the crew.

dan2026

Editor comment on the volume: "They share the same hope for Sanji...!"

So that's the reason it's focusing on them, save Sanji crew.

That and having evil Pudding might piss of volume only readers by having the reveal on the cover.

I imagine Pudding will be on the next one.

dan2026

I think maybe something with the alter/wedding cake.

Yeah I could see Pudding and Sanji on that flying alter thing in the background.
Maybe a three way split between Luffy/Bege/Gastino in the foreground.

Probably Big Mom, Smoothie and Katakuri on there as well.

But anyway the next chapter is going to be bananas.
All those disguised Luffy clones bouncing round.
Will the real Luffy clock Big Mom one?
Will Bege make his move?
Is Katakuri going to predict it?
Tamago vs Pedro round 2?

All this talk about these lame side characters when the OTN Perona is waiting in the Thousand Sunny and will eat one of Nami's tangerines which is actually the Yuki-Yuki no Mi.

They did the same shit with Vivi. If it's not from Oda, don't trust it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom